ks777

Start singing
May 8, 2009
Other world
✟16,650.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
lol the OP asks for what "person" do you want to spend your last moment with

do genies and wizards count as "people"?
Woah, I can't believe you just said that. That's like, totally racist man. Next you'll be saying dogs and cats aren't people too.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,171,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Katy Perry

latest

Upvote 0

BlessedLYT

Nov 13, 2007
✟8,341.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's an unfair question lol.

I'd probably be so taken aback at having to choose that the 10 seconds would pass lol.

Me too. But as long as that person would not be killer along with me, I would choose my momma. I know her smell and I would fell safe. I would tell her my family made my life work living. But if I could choose anyone ever that walked the earth. It would be Yeshua The Christ. :D. So I can get my time in before I die and tell Him I am sorry for all the times I let Him down but I repent and that I do love Him. :amen: Jesus know He can not visit me. I would be like "No Savior take me with You." "Why I cant go." "But You said where You go I can follow.":D
Jesus would have to put me in time out:doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BlessedLYT

Nov 13, 2007
✟8,341.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Katy Perry

[IMG//vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/maroon5/images/c/c7/Katy_Perry_2012_%28Headshot%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121226231608[/IMG]

I actually think of her. She went from Christian singer to pop singer to non believer. I do believe there is a chance for her to turn back to Jesus a big chance actually. I hope she already made the turn back to Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums