Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dr. Rivkah Adler (an Orthodox Jewish woman living in Israel) compiled and edited testimonies from non-Jews who feel drawn to Torah. The book was released in Israel a month ago and has created a small stir among some Jewish people in the land. :) I was blessed to be able to contribute a chapter as were many people I know personally. There are also chapters written by Orthodox Jews describing their dealings with, and relationships with, the non-Jews who are attempting to walk in Torah as best they understand. The book is now available on Amazon, here.

Here is the full Amazon description, her disclaimer I have made bold:

For the first time in 2,000 years, non-Jews around the world are expressing a desire to connect with Torah, the Land of Israel, the God of Israel and the Jewish people. Ten From The Nations: Torah Awakening Among Non-Jews is a pioneering look at this startling phenomenon of a Torah awakening among current and former Christians. If you are intrigued by non-Jews coming closer to Torah, or if you'd like to meet the Jewish men and women who are befriending and teaching them, this book is for you. NOTE TO READERS: The contributors to this book represent a wide range of theological positions. As a result, there are chapters in this volume that have the potential to make some Jews and some people from the Nations uncomfortable. If you’re willing to read about the spiritual stories of people with whom you don’t agree theologically, you’ll find that this book is groundbreaking.

My own note - there are MANY things in this book I don't agree with. But there are some great things in this book that make it worth the read.

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Ken - could you please put the info. and a link to the book (maybe with other details such as author, title, publisher, place and year of publication, for those not able to buy from Amazon), in my sticky on this forum for Books, Journals and Websites... ?

Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0