johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1) God said: Let us make man in our image,and in our likeness

Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
Let us make man in our image
Dt 4:11 You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while it blazed with fire to the very heavens, with black clouds and deep darkness. 12 Then Yahweh spoke to you out of the fire. You heard the sound of words but saw no form; there was only a voice. 13 He declared to you his covenant, the Ten Commandments, which he commanded you to follow and then wrote them on two stone tablets. 14 And Yahweh directed me at that time to teach you the decrees and laws you are to follow in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess. 15 You saw no image of any kind the day Yahweh spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully,
(Note: What was heard was the Ten Commandments, and no image was seen)
Jn 5:31 "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid. 32 There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is valid. 33 "You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth. 34 Not that I accept human testimony; but I mention it that you may be saved. 35 John was a lamp that burned and gave light, and you chose for a time to enjoy his light. 36 "I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me. 37 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his image, 38 nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.
(Note: Heard no voice, nor seen his image)
Eze 1:26 Above the expanse over their heads was what looked like a throne of sapphire, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the image of the glory of Yahweh. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.
(Note: Heard the voice of one speaking… this was the appearance of the image of the glory of Yahweh)
Ps 17:14 O Yahweh, by your hand save me from such men, from men of this world whose reward is in this life. You still the hunger of those you cherish; their sons have plenty, and they store up wealth for their children. 15 And I--in righteousness I will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your image (or “I shall be satisfied when I awake in your likeness”).
[Note: In righteousness see the face, see Yahweh’s image; righteousness is Yahweh; he who proclaims the word of God, God restores to him His righteousness, see:
Jer 33:14 "`The days are coming,' declares Yahweh, `when I will fulfill the gracious promise I made to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. 15 "`In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David's line; he will do what is just and right in the land. 16 In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: Yahweh Our Righteousness.
Job 33:23 "Yet if there is an angel on his side as a mediator, one out of a thousand, to tell a man what is right for him, 24 to be gracious to him and say, `Spare him from going down to the pit; I have found a ransom for him'-- 25 then his flesh is renewed like a child's; it is restored as in the days of his youth. 26 He prays to God and finds favor with him, he sees God's face and shouts for joy; he is restored by God to his righteous state.
(Proclaim the word of God, and God restores to him his righteousness)]
Nu 12:7 But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. 8 With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of Yahweh. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?"
(Note: Speak face to face clearly and not in riddles, and see the form of Yahweh)
1Sa 10:6 The Spirit of Yahweh will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person. 7 Once these signs are fulfilled, do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you.
(The Spirit of Yahweh will come upon you, and you will be changed into a different person.)
Col 3:9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.
(Note: Put on the new self, which is in the image of its Creator; take off the old self, that is, the word of men’s own, which is from the doctrines of men, and see the form of God. If you are in the doctrines of men, how can you see the form of God?)

(to be continued)

prof_chao@yahoo.com

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let us make man in our likeness
Ge 5:1 This is the written account of Adam's line. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female and blessed them. And when they were created, he called them "man." 3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth.
Attention: Today we human beings are in the term of creation in the likeness of God and so we are called man; besides, our children resemble their parents in their image and likeness, and this is the sign that he is made in the likeness of God.
Mk 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Note: “Whoever believes and is baptized”—whoever believes that God makes man in his likeness will be saved; whoever does not believe that God makes man in his likeness will be condemned. See:
Lk 11:40 You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?
Ro 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned-- 13 for before the law was given, sin was in the world. But sin is not taken into account when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come. 15 But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many! 16 Again, the gift of God is not like the result of the one man's sin: The judgment followed one sin and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many trespasses and brought justification. 17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ. 18 Consequently, just as the result of one trespass was condemnation for all men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification that brings life for all men. 19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. 20 The law was added so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, 21 so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
(Note: To bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.)
Ps 122:1 I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of Yahweh." Note: Jesus’ body is the temple of the Father, that is, to go to the word of God:
Jn 2:16 To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"
Jn 2:21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body.
Ps 122:2 Our feet are standing in your gates, O Jerusalem.
Ps 87:5 Indeed, of Zion it will be said, "This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her." 6 Yahweh will write in the register of the peoples: "This one was born in Zion." 7 As they make music they will sing, "All my fountains are in you."
(Note: All my fountains are in you)
Mt 11:25 At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26 Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure. 27 "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. 28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
(Note: Learn from the likeness the Lord showed, and you will find rest for your soul)
Mt 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Search, baptized with the Holy Spirit:
Mt 3:11 "I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
(Depend on the Holy Spirit to wash away the self)
Ac 11:13 He told us how he had seen an angel appear in his house and say, `Send to Joppa for Simon who is called Peter. 14 He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved. 15 "'As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit came on them as he had come on us at the beginning. 16 Then I remembered what the Lord had said: `John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit. 17 'So if God gave them the same gift as he gave us, who believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to think that I could oppose God?" 18 When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, "So then, God has granted even the Gentiles repentance unto life."
Note: Be baptized with the Holy Spirit. When they heard this, they had no further objections (speaking not the word of their own) and praised God.
Jn 7:37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." 39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.
(Note: Whoever believes in me, streams of living water will flow from within him)
Jer 17:13 O Yahweh, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you will be put to shame. “Those who turn away from Me will be written in the dust because they have forsaken Yahweh, the spring of living water.”
(Note: Those who turn away from Me will be written in the dust because they have forsaken Yahweh, the spring of living water)
1Sa 10:6 The Spirit of Yahweh will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person. 7 Once these signs are fulfilled, do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you.
(Note: The Spirit of Yahweh will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person)
Nu 11:28 Joshua son of Nun, who had been Moses' aide since youth, spoke up and said, "Moses, my lord, stop them!" 29 But Moses replied, "Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all Yahweh's people were prophets and that Yahweh would put his Spirit on them!"
(Note: Wish that all Yahweh's people were prophets)
2Co 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
(Note: If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation)
Eph 4:17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more. 20 You, however, did not come to know Christ that way. 21 Surely you heard of him and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus. 22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
(Note: Put on the new self, created to be like God.)
The words from the book are Yahweh
2Ch 34:21 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the remnant in Israel and Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that is poured out on us because our fathers have not kept the word of Yahweh; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written in this book."
2Ki 22:13 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the people and for all Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that burns against us because our fathers have not obeyed the words of this book; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written there concerning us."
Jer 26:20 (Now Uriah son of Shemaiah from Kiriath Jearim was another man who prophesied in the name of Yahweh; he prophesied the same things against this city and this land as Jeremiah did.

prof_chao@yahoo.com

Upvote 0