johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1) God said: Let us make man in our image,and in our likeness

Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
Let us make man in our image
Dt 4:11 You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while it blazed with fire to the very heavens, with black clouds and deep darkness. 12 Then Yahweh spoke to you out of the fire. You heard the sound of words but saw no form; there was only a voice. 13 He declared to you his covenant, the Ten Commandments, which he commanded you to follow and then wrote them on two stone tablets. 14 And Yahweh directed me at that time to teach you the decrees and laws you are to follow in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess. 15 You saw no image of any kind the day Yahweh spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully,
(Note: What was heard was the Ten Commandments, and no image was seen)
Jn 5:31 "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid. 32 There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is valid. 33 "You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth. 34 Not that I accept human testimony; but I mention it that you may be saved. 35 John was a lamp that burned and gave light, and you chose for a time to enjoy his light. 36 "I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me. 37 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his image, 38 nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.
(Note: Heard no voice, nor seen his image)
Eze 1:26 Above the expanse over their heads was what looked like a throne of sapphire, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the image of the glory of Yahweh. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.
(Note: Heard the voice of one speaking… this was the appearance of the image of the glory of Yahweh)
Ps 17:14 O Yahweh, by your hand save me from such men, from men of this world whose reward is in this life. You still the hunger of those you cherish; their sons have plenty, and they store up wealth for their children. 15 And I--in righteousness I will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your image (or “I shall be satisfied when I awake in your likeness”).
[Note: In righteousness see the face, see Yahweh’s image; righteousness is Yahweh; he who proclaims the word of God, God restores to him His righteousness, see:
Jer 33:14 "`The days are coming,' declares Yahweh, `when I will fulfill the gracious promise I made to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. 15 "`In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David's line; he will do what is just and right in the land. 16 In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: Yahweh Our Righteousness.
Job 33:23 "Yet if there is an angel on his side as a mediator, one out of a thousand, to tell a man what is right for him, 24 to be gracious to him and say, `Spare him from going down to the pit; I have found a ransom for him'-- 25 then his flesh is renewed like a child's; it is restored as in the days of his youth. 26 He prays to God and finds favor with him, he sees God's face and shouts for joy; he is restored by God to his righteous state.
(Proclaim the word of God, and God restores to him his righteousness)]
Nu 12:7 But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. 8 With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of Yahweh. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?"
(Note: Speak face to face clearly and not in riddles, and see the form of Yahweh)
1Sa 10:6 The Spirit of Yahweh will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person. 7 Once these signs are fulfilled, do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you.
(The Spirit of Yahweh will come upon you, and you will be changed into a different person.)
Col 3:9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.
(Note: Put on the new self, which is in the image of its Creator; take off the old self, that is, the word of men’s own, which is from the doctrines of men, and see the form of God. If you are in the doctrines of men, how can you see the form of God?)

(to be continued)

prof_chao@yahoo.com