Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Bible said:
Isaiah 41:10-13 KJV
(10) Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
(11) Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
(12) Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
(13) For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
254206-albums3665-32144.gif

God bless you :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

holyrokker

Contributor
Sep 4, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Isaiah 41:10-13 KJV
(10) Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
(11) Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
(12) Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
(13) For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee..
This week's winner: Andrew12

Keep posting. The more you post, the greater your chance of winning 1,000,000 blessings!

Upvote 0

Andrew12

A Knight of the Lord
Nov 4, 2010
Mainstreet, AnyTown
Visit site
✟17,283.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks. HolyRokker! I appreciate the Blessings.

New Entry:

The Bible {Scripture in Bold} said:
Psalms 23:1-6 KJV A Psalm of David.

(1)The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
-->This Verse shows us God's Providence, All our needs are met in Him and Him alone.

(2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
--> He puts us in places that we may grow strong, green pastures of good spiritual food, cool still waters to refresh our wearied souls.

(3) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
--> He restores Grace unto our souls, He leads us in righteous pathways, never into sin, temptation or evil. We do good things, and walk a righteous path, not for or of ourselves, but because of Him, in His name sake.

(4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
--> We are in corrupt dying flesh, knowing not when we are called away to Death's dark door, yet we have no fear of death, nor of evil befalling us, for Christ is with us, and us with Him. The Rod chastiseth His children, and His Staff Guides us, as a shepherd guides his sheep. We take comfort in His chastisement & guidance because it lets us know that we are His.

(5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
-->God blesses us abundantly, even when our enemies and The Enemy are against us. They are powerless to stop God's Blessings. He has anointed us into the priesthood of believers, where we may have a direct line to Christ, who intercedes on our behalf to The Father, and God blesses us more abundantly than we can contain, our joy should spring forth as a mighty spring, Praising His Holy & Glorious Name!

(6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
--> We have a steadfast assurance that God's Goodness & mercy will be with us throughout our lives. We should and do dwell continually in the Lord's presence and should acknowledge Him in all things we do.

I hope this encourages someone and uplifts them. I hope this stirred your minds & hearts. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

holyrokker

Contributor
Sep 4, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You Get 3 Choices in Life:

1) Give In

2) Give Up

3) Give it All You've Got

That's it; were are here till we learn how to do all three appropriately
Thank you!

Upvote 0

holyrokker

Contributor
Sep 4, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You Get 3 Choices in Life:

1) Give In

2) Give Up

3) Give it All You've Got

That's it; were are here till we learn how to do all three appropriately
Blessings for you.

Upvote 0

lanie_0913

In Christ, Forever...
Dec 21, 2009
Philippines
✟9,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God created only beautiful things...
You may feel ugly but...
You may see bad things but...
Things that sorrounds you may sound and feel awful but,

Look at yourself, and look at the world as God created it...
and you will find it more beautiful each day!

Upvote 0