…. the Least in the Kingdom are Greater than he….

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I found Two things which would Justify and Establish why Yeshuah would declare that the Greatest person Born of a Woman to be not as Great as the Least person in the Kingdom of Heaven.

1. a) because the Greatest person amongst us (I.e., the Father) is a Servant to everyone;
b) And Greater is the Father within us, than the Father which walks amongst us.

2. a) The entire Earth is located in the midst of the Shameyim, i.e., the Earth’s Atmosphere, which was established on Day Two, wherefore those which perceive themselves as being in Heaven are Greater than those which (merely) perceive themselves as being on Earth.
b) The Baptism of John, was it of Heaven or of Man? In like manner, the Birth of John, was it of Heaven or of a (Wo)man?

John 3:30-32
He must increase, but I must decrease.

He that comes from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaks of the earth: he that comes from heaven is above all.

And what he has seen and heard, that (is what) he testifies, and No Man Receives his Testimony.

John did question his own Testimony concerning Yeshuah.

….Are you the one who should come, or do we look for another?

….I said (collectively) you are Alohym, and (individually everyone of you are a Child of the Supreme being, yet shall you die as Adam….

Evidence indicates that Eve did not Believe the report concerning her divine station, that Adam (to include his ribs) was created in the Likeness of Alohym, or else she could not have been enticed to do anything for the sake of being Like Alohym, yet her disbelief technically stemmed from the Bosom of Adam, indicating that the disbelief was actually Adam’s.

In like fashion, Yeshuah was also challenged by H’Shatan concerning his divine station as the Son of Alohym, however he knew who he was, and subsequently could not be lured by the tempter as Eve was concerning their divine status.

Yeshuah declared John to be Aliyahu, that is if you, (Luke or John) can Receive it, however if you (Luke or John) do not Receive what Yeshuah declared, then (to you, Luke and John) he (John) was not Aliyahu, to Luke he was someone who came in the Spirit of Aliyahu;

Why would John deny being Aliyahu? Yeshuah did instruct us to Deny ourselves, could John’s denial of himself possibly have prompted Yeshuah’s instruction? And or was this the Father’s way of transferring a double portion of his Spirit to Yeshuah? For they which (acknowledge who they are and what they) have, Receive More, and those which do not (acknowledge who they are, or what they) have, have that which they (indeed) have taken from them, and it is given to those which do have.

John knew that if he declared to be Aliyahu, that there would not be a cloak for that generation’s disbelief, and subsequently the entire Earth would have been struck with the curse of the great and dreadful day.

Food for thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yahudim