the Kingdom of God
✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would think that if someone really felt out of place in a male body and wanted to be female, they would keep themselves covered.

The vocabulary people use so as to not offend trans people has gotten ridiculous- her male genitals, his female genitals, birthing person, chestfeeding, etc.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Maybe we ought to go back to that concept of self-acceptance. You know as in being grateful for the person you were created as and the unique body that you were given and learn how to love yourself as God does even with all the imperfections. Woke religion teaches people to learn to hate themselves and despise who they are and demanding that people accept what is false, and what is even more sad, since people are being encouraged into this self hate and consequent self mutilation, they have a much more difficult if not impossible time of ever figuring out who they are and why God made them the way he did and for what purpose.

(Obviously I'm not talking about self-pride or narcissism, but about having a healthy and balanced view of life that includes oneself.)

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
On an additional note, I really wish some of the girls on that team would break their anonymity and really go public, as difficult as it would obviously be. More people pay attention and take these sorts of things seriously when they have a real person's face and a name rather than "a swimmer on the team" and it helps to encourage others elsewhere to do the same.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟973,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On an additional note, I really wish some of the girls on that team would break their anonymity and really go public, as difficult as it would obviously be. More people pay attention and take these sorts of things seriously when they have a real person's face and a name rather than "a swimmer on the team" and it helps to encourage others elsewhere to do the same.
"But the king isn't wearing any clothes...!"

Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
"The woke train is close to coming off the tracks."

Lord, I hope so. The sooner, the better.

Seconded. I've never experienced such willful and outright sheer stupidity in all of my life. People couldn't be less educated if they tried. And to think that people are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in universities for useless degrees in which they end up even stupider coming out than they were going in. They are currently even attempting to ruin hard science and math with this garbage.

Upvote 0