“Coming into the Catholic Church this Easter!” From Anti-Catholic to Avid Believer

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,750,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Steve – (I edited out names and places for obvious reasons, but she gave me permission to share her e-mail she sent me.)

With how many emails you receive I don’t know if you will ever get the time to respond to me or maybe you’ll never even see this email but I wanted you to know that you and Sr. Norberta have changed my life.

Sr. Norberta said that she met you when you came to speak here many years ago and also went on a pilgrimage with you to the Holy Land in 2010. She just lent me the video of her pilgrimage with you and I can’t wait to watch it.

Before I had kids, I worked at the switchboard at the local hospital for 5 years. I saw Sister often and had to call her often for pastoral care. One time, Sr. Norberta stopped at my window and asked me if I was Catholic. I told her I was protestant and she asked me if I knew the 10 commandments. I only knew one or two. She gave me a paper with them on it and told me to memorize them. That stayed in my mind for many years.

Continued below.
"Coming into the Catholic Church this Easter!" From Anti-Catholic to Avid Believer – Defenders of the Catholic Faith