Dec 30, 2003
✟16,490.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Gotta love the satanic panics that pop up every now and then. Rock music... D&D... Pokemon... Harry Potter. Anyone know what preceded rock -- maybe jazz music?

Girls showing their bare ankles. Some of those little tramps actually went barefoot, made decent manfolk lose their self-control.

Then theres always the witch trials of yesteryear, so and so is getting her whites, whiter than mine, she must be a witch.

Upvote 0

Supernaut

What did they aim for when they missed your heart?
Jun 12, 2009
Sacramento, CA
✟12,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I bought a Switchfoot album, brought it home, played it backwards, and heard the message "You just wasted your money."

Funny....when I played it backward, it said "You have no taste."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

meliagaunt

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Surrey, England
✟45,894.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
When I was a young clergyman, recently ordained, many years ago, we had to do something called 'Post Ordination Training' for two years, known by all as Potty training. In my group was a friend of mine, called Mike, and another guy, who I'll call Dave, who was a dyed-in-the-wool conservative evangelical, who was madly into Spiritual Warfare, and saw Satanic plots - attacks by The Enemy – everywhere. Mike used to wind Dave up hugely by constantly referring to him as 'the Church of England's leading Satanist'. Cruel perhaps, but with an element of truth; why would anyone have such a morbid fascination? A bit like rabid homophobes sometimes being repressed homosexuals perhaps.

Upvote 0