Yes dear. Happy wife, happy life and other terms...

RedPonyDriver

Professional Pot Stirrer
Oct 18, 2014
USA
✟76,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat

Hey guys, I hope you had a nice Valentines weekend. I know I did just hanging out with hubby. I see you guys had fun at my expense. I'll let you in on a little secret, I don't have twitter. I've never understood it. But I do know from facebook that its easy to make any name you want. It's convenient that its gone now. Anyways that is all I have to say. Have a good day. :)

that's funny, I checked the profile, it matched to your CF profile...lying is very unbecoming...

Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I was told by BlessedWife that someone must have created that account and posted the "fake Tweet". Does that even make sense? That someone here would do that and slander ourselves at the same time (with something that we were repeatedly [falsely] accused of by her)? It's difficult to even type that out somewhat coherently( because it makes such little sense).

Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0

RedPonyDriver

Professional Pot Stirrer
Oct 18, 2014
USA
✟76,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat
I was told by BlessedWife that someone must have created that account and posted the "fake Tweet". Does that even make sense? That someone here would do that and slander ourselves at the same time (with something that we were repeatedly [falsely] accused of by her)? It's difficult to even type that out somewhat coherently( because it makes such little sense).

I use this handle for almost every account I have...I THINK I have a twitter account...but I don't think I used it for anything other than following some people...

Honestly, that excuse sounds like some kid trying to avoid admitting that something was found in their locker at school...and that account had quite a few tweets on it...

Upvote 0