Ye shall not have gone over the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes...?

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
"16 “See, I am sending you out like sheep into the midst of wolves; so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. 17 Beware of them, for they will hand you over to councils and flog you in their synagogues; 18 and you will be dragged before governors and kings because of me, as a testimony to them and the Gentiles. 19 When they hand you over, do not worry about how you are to speak or what you are to say; for what you are to say will be given to you at that time; 20 for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. 21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death; 22 and you will be hated by all because of my name. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next; for truly I tell you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes." Mt. 10:16-23 (NRSV)

What exactly is this passage referring to? The tone seems eschatological, because of verse 22 which directly matches with Matthew 24 and Mark 13:

"9 “Then they will hand you over to be tortured and will put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of my name. 10 Then many will fall away,[c] and they will betray one another and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12 And because of the increase of lawlessness, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved." Mt. 24:9-13 (NRSV)

"11When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry beforehand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit. 12 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death;" Mk. 13:11-12 (NRSV)

Christ then says you will not have gone over the towns of Israel until the Son of Man comes. This is a very difficult passage and has been noted by interpreters - I have heard them say things like this passage is actually referring to the death/resurrection of Christ, but that is a rather tenuous interpretation because nowhere in the gospels does it state that the disciples were fleeing over the towns of Israel.

Thus the passage seems directly eschatological, but it seems very difficult to imagine it taking place 2000 years in the future. Do you have any thoughts on this subject that would help make the interpretation of this verse easier?

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The point would be that Israel would not have been evangelized before Jesus came in judgment on Jerusalem/Israel.

The gospel started at Pentecost at Jerusalem. By the time Stephen was stoned the church was persectuted out of Jerusalem, but the apostles stayed there.

The gospel starts going out to Samaria and Judea after Stephen was stoned. God began the gospel to the Gentiles sending Peter to Cornelius.

The Lord calls Paul and Barnabus to the Gentiles and form then on the church is growing but also persecution is too.

So we're talking roughly 40 years before 70 AD. I think Jesus was point on.

Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
The point would be that Israel would not have been evangelized before Jesus came in judgment on Jerusalem/Israel.

The gospel started at Pentecost at Jerusalem. By the time Stephen was stoned the church was persectuted out of Jerusalem, but the apostles stayed there.

The gospel starts going out to Samaria and Judea after Stephen was stoned. God began the gospel to the Gentiles sending Peter to Cornelius.

The Lord calls Paul and Barnabus to the Gentiles and form then on the church is growing but also persecution is too.

So we're talking roughly 40 years before 70 AD. I think Jesus was point on.

And how exactly did the Son of Man come in 70 AD?

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
And how exactly did the Son of Man come in 70 AD?
He came the only way He comes...in judgment! When we read of the Lord "coming" that is judgment. When the Lord comes at the end it also is a judgment coming:

*He will resurrect the dead in Christ.

*Rapture those in Christ who are alive.

*Judge the world in righteousness.

This is the "Apostles Creed" where it says:

"The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty. From there he will come to judge the living and the dead." :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe the message is twofold. Notice here as well.

Matthew 16:27-28

King James Version (KJV)

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

We know Christ has not returned yet with His angels as prophesied, but there is an explanation as to how they who were yet alive at that time would spiritually see the Son of man coming into his kingdom.

Jesus told his disciples in John 14:18-21
King James Version (KJV)

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

This is the sign of the Son of God being revealed in us. For those who can receive it.

Paul spoke of it as well in Galatians 1:16To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Also, it is the same way with spiritually seeing the kingdom of God in us.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Achilles6129 said in post 1:

Ye shall not have gone over the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes...?

Note that nothing requires that the 12 apostles (Matthew 10:5) addressed in Matthew 10:23b preached in every single town in first-century AD Israel before they died, just as Christian preachers today still haven't preached in every single town in Israel today. For Christian proselytizing is outlawed in Israel today.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

InSpiritInTruth said in post 5:

Matthew 16:27-28

King James Version (KJV)

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

We know Christ has not returned yet with His angels as prophesied, but there is an explanation as to how they who were yet alive at that time would spiritually see the Son of man coming into his kingdom.

Matthew 16:28, Luke 9:27, and Mark 9:1 were fulfilled at the subsequent transfiguration (Matthew 16:28 to 17:9, Luke 9:27-36, Mark 9:1-9; 2 Peter 1:16-18).

Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
He came the only way He comes...in judgment! When we read of the Lord "coming" that is judgment. When the Lord comes at the end it also is a judgment coming:

*He will resurrect the dead in Christ.

*Rapture those in Christ who are alive.

*Judge the world in righteousness.

This is the "Apostles Creed" where it says:

"The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty. From there he will come to judge the living and the dead." :thumbsup:

I see. And where specifically in Scripture is there a reference to his coming in 70 AD in judgment? And also, where are the disciples fleeing over the towns of Israel just prior to 70 AD?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I see. And where specifically in Scripture is there a reference to his coming in 70 AD in judgment? And also, where are the disciples fleeing over the towns of Israel just prior to 70 AD?
If you read Matthew 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13, and you cannot discern that is what Jesus was referring to, how can anything I say convince you?

Have you read "The Works of Josephus" or "Annals" by Tacitus?

Also there are those who believe Revelation was written in 95 AD...but I highly doubt that...I believe Revelation is most likely written by John about 66-68 AD.

All the disciples left Jerusalem as Jesus warned "when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies" (Luke 21:20-22), they heeded Jesus' warnings. This is also noted by the Jewish historian Josephus. So with Jerusalem surrounded by armies in 70 AD (which is historical fact), you have it in scripture in the Olivet Discourse.

Upvote 0
"16 “See, I am sending you out like sheep into the midst of wolves; so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. 17 Beware of them, for they will hand you over to councils and flog you in their synagogues; 18 and you will be dragged before governors and kings because of me, as a testimony to them and the Gentiles. 19 When they hand you over, do not worry about how you are to speak or what you are to say; for what you are to say will be given to you at that time; 20 for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. 21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death; 22 and you will be hated by all because of my name. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next; for truly I tell you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes." Mt. 10:16-23 (NRSV)

What exactly is this passage referring to? The tone seems eschatological, because of verse 22 which directly matches with Matthew 24 and Mark 13:

"9 “Then they will hand you over to be tortured and will put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of my name. 10 Then many will fall away,[c] and they will betray one another and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12 And because of the increase of lawlessness, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved." Mt. 24:9-13 (NRSV)

"11When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry beforehand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit. 12 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death;" Mk. 13:11-12 (NRSV)

Christ then says you will not have gone over the towns of Israel until the Son of Man comes. This is a very difficult passage and has been noted by interpreters - I have heard them say things like this passage is actually referring to the death/resurrection of Christ, but that is a rather tenuous interpretation because nowhere in the gospels does it state that the disciples were fleeing over the towns of Israel.

Thus the passage seems directly eschatological, but it seems very difficult to imagine it taking place 2000 years in the future. Do you have any thoughts on this subject that would help make the interpretation of this verse easier?

Hello AC'6129,

I spotted something that needs addressing; You close with a statement that Christ implies "you" as in plural, and universally applied to just anyone. It does in context, while the "you" seems to also speak to the "one" implied in some line of scriptures, then separated by semi-colon are two sentences, which may not necessarily be the same identity, one is not many. I see two identities to consider, the one is not to be overlooked, as lost in a massive crowd; in essence this is what the world does to Christ with their misunderstanding. His identity in end-time prophecy has been lost it seems, and He's been lost in the crowd of eschatology, which does more harm than good, IMHO.

The scripture is specific to imply "one" as in a singular figure. In context with the Bible theme, and enduring to the end is speaking of the times when the Father sends a Son into the forbidden land where His other Sons and Daughters sojourn in what we call a spiritual Babylon or Egypt.

In prophecy it's always the case where many Sons are sent and many never return. Then, it turns out where "one" is successful in delivering the message to "come home" to the lost ones, as He stands at the door.

This may also be illustrated as we parallel this prophecy to like a "rock" skipping over the flood waters. In this imagery, there are two land masses on either side of a river, which represents a secular river of flowing water.

On one side is the Father in heaven, and the other is earth, and the Father instructs His Son in heaven to take a "stone" from their side, which represents one of His Sons that become a man in flesh as a stone, and the Mighty Right Arm of the Son throws the stone across the body of water and causing it to skip across the waters because the other side is far out of reach, for the earth has drifted from G-d.

The previous attempts did fail as the stone would be worn down in strength and momentum each time that it touches the water; this depicts the turbulent times for that saint, and the flood of corruption would cause the stone to sink before reaching the other side. None would endure till the end, meaning that they would not go through every city in Israel before reaching the other side.

The sojourners cannot go through every city, which means to go across the river, and home to the Promised land until the Son of Man comes to get them, and He parts the Red Sea, (mind/spirit) so they can cross over.

Now, the "one" will finally come that does span the time, the space, the distance, the turbulent of each time that it touched the waters (visited city).

The last stone is the last Adam, the Son of Man in flesh, and he finally makes it to earth. He is the teacher of righteousness spoken of in the Apocrypha.

There is much detail missing from Protestant doctrine that prevents the truth to shine. Jesus Christ returns to earth in spite of what many believe.

Edited: The "you" does later apply to the children of G-d but not to just anybody. It will be like the Son, the "one" who does make it to the other side must take each of the children across the water back home, and into the promised land, and this is when He will have to part the waters so that the family might "run" to the other side, and tarry no more in the forbidden land for Satan will chase after them, and not spare any who turn back to look.

That "one" will do what Moses has, but that One gives these people a new mind and spirit, and not as it occurred in the past literal sense as Moses did. The One will have also a Staff of knowledge and know the direction home. They, (who are the "you") who wait for His return are the ones saved, plural in sense, for they have endured to that end. There's more than one doing any enduring, even G-d endures until the end. There's another part of the story of this plan of salvation that the world appears to see. G-d's people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

PS,
the "him, his, you, and one" have specific applications and are not all speaking the same nor of "all one" as in a united body, et al. In essence, I believe that many scriptures were written to that "one" who would read it in the end-time, and "he" would know then his new name, and learn the new song. It must come as a new seed, sprout, grow, and mature so to give seed to new life. It's written that G-d sparks up a remnant in the end, and I believe that we should expect this in our time. To spark up is to plant a seed. The parable says that a man sows "seeds", and here he is not sowing "seedlings". In other words, the egg came first before the chicken. BUT, it's a Never Ending Story, Creation starts with an egg, and Ends with an egg; from Everlasting to Everlasting, He is our G-d.

That "one" who endures to the end is saved, means that he escapes to tell the others, just as Job experienced. Remember, all of the heaven comes with that "one", this means Job, too.

We humans live within this space of time, and we live without Him in this space of time. Please see this people, from the Beginning to the Ending He is in Heaven and not on earth but He is in the Beginning and in the Ending. We live in the flesh between those times, and with both times, as we will see the Ancient of days. He came again, and went back for a while, and He comes again. Everlasting to Everlasting, it can only mean ONE thing! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Danoh said in post 16:

The short answer to what Matthew 10:23 is referring to is Mark 13:19, 20, and vice-versa.

Note the "neither shall be" part of Mark 13:19. World War II was worse than 70 AD, even just for the Jews (i.e. the Holocaust). And not even World War II fulfilled the detailed tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18, Mark 13, Matthew 24, and Luke 21, which will occur in our future.

Mark 13:20 can mean that all flesh on the earth would die if the Lord hadn't already shortened, as in "he hath shortened" (Mark 13:20b), the number of days of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18, Mark 13, Matthew 24, and Luke 21. The Lord could have already determined, from the beginning of Creation (cf. Isaiah 46:10), that he will return on the 1,335th day after the abomination of desolation (possibly a standing, android image of the Antichrist) is set up in the holy place (the inner sanctum) of a 3rd Jewish temple (Matthew 24:15, Daniel 12:11-12, Revelation 16:15). And the Lord will return "immediately after the tribulation" (Matthew 24:29-31), immediately after its final event, the worldwide destruction during the 7th vial (Revelation 16:19, Revelation 19:2 to 20:6). So Mark 13:20 can mean that if the Lord hadn't shortened the number of days of the tribulation, then all flesh on the earth would die during the 7th vial's aftermath, which could be a nuclear-winter scenario (which the Lord will miraculously prevent at his return) brought on by the 10 kings of the Antichrist's empire nuking the cities of the earth at the 7th vial (Revelation 17:16-17a, Revelation 16:19).

Danoh said in post 16:

Next, if you then compare that with 2 Peter 3:9-16, and that, in light of Romans 11:25-29; Acts 15:15-18; and Acts 9:26-36, in this order here, you understand what became of His Matthew 10:23 prophecy as to both their persecution, and His promised return prior to their having gone over the cities of Israel.

Regarding 2 Peter 3:9-16, in the day of the Lord will occur the destruction of heaven (the first heaven: the sky, the atmosphere) and the earth (the surface of the earth) at the great white throne judgment (Revelation 20:11, Revelation 21:1). And this will be followed by the creation of a new atmosphere and surface for the earth (2 Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1) onto which New Jerusalem, God the Father's house (John 14:2, Revelation 21:2-3), will descend from the 3rd heaven (Revelation 21:2-3). But the day of the Lord won't immediately bring the destruction of earth's atmosphere and surface. For the day of the Lord will begin at Jesus' 2nd coming (1 Corinthians 1:7-8) as a thief (2 Peter 3:10a, Revelation 16:15). And after his 2nd coming, he will establish his kingdom physically on the earth with the bodily resurrected church for 1,000 years (Revelation 19:7 to 20:6, Revelation 5:10, Revelation 2:26-29, Psalms 66:3-4, Psalms 72:8-11, Zechariah 14:3-21).

And after the 1,000 years, the Gog/Magog rebellion will occur (Revelation 20:7-10, Ezekiel chapters 38-39). And after its defeat, at least 7 more years will occur (Ezekiel 39:9b), before the earth's atmosphere and surface are destroyed at the great white throne judgment (Revelation 20:11). All these events, from Jesus' 2nd coming to the great white throne judgment, will be part of the day of the Lord. For it's not a 24-hour day, but to God is like a 1,000-year "day" (2 Peter 3:8).

Danoh said in post 16:

Next, if you then compare that with 2 Peter 3:9-16, and that, in light of Romans 11:25-29; Acts 15:15-18; and Acts 9:26-36, in this order here, you understand what became of His Matthew 10:23 prophecy as to both their persecution, and His promised return prior to their having gone over the cities of Israel.

In Romans 11:25, the Gentiles are genetic Gentiles, the people addressed throughout Romans 11:13-31, who aren't genetic Jews like Paul (Romans 11:1,14). Both individual genetic Jewish believers (natural branches) and individual genetic Gentile believers (engrafted wild branches) are branches in the good olive tree of Israel (Romans 11:17,24). For when Gentiles become believers they "come in" (Romans 11:25) to be part of Israel (Romans 11:17,24, Ephesians 2:12,19, Galatians 3:29). The fruit of each individual branch would be the good works of each individual (Colossians 1:10). It's the genetic Jews who are "blind in part", meaning that some of them are spiritually blind while others aren't (Romans 11:7-10). For "blindness in part is happened to Israel" (Romans 11:25), in its genetic sense (Romans 11:1,14), that is, genetic Jews (Acts 22:3). Also, in Romans 11:25-26, "Israel" includes elect genetic Jews who aren't yet believers (Romans 11:28), but will become believers eventually (Romans 11:26).

When Paul says "until the fulness (pleroma) of the Gentiles be come in" (Romans 11:25), he means until a full number of genetic Gentile individuals have become saved, which won't happen until near the end of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24, right before Jesus' 2nd coming (Romans 11:26), just as Luke 21:24 shows that "the times of the Gentiles" won't be "fulfilled (pleroo)" until the completion of the treading down of Jerusalem during the future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign of the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) (Revelation 11:2b, Revelation 13:5-18) during the 2nd half of the tribulation.

Immediately after the tribulation, at Jesus' 2nd coming (Matthew 24:29-30), all the still-living unsaved elect genetic Jews will become saved (Romans 11:26-28) by God's grace when they see the returned Jesus in person and believe in him (Zechariah 12:10-14). And so they will all become part of the church at that time, just as when genetic Jews believe in Jesus now they become part of the church, for there are now no believers outside of the church (Ephesians 4:4-6).

And the genetic Jews who will become believers at the 2nd coming will all become part of the church by receiving some measure of the Holy Spirit, who is "the spirit of grace and of supplications" in Zechariah 12:10 (Hebrews 10:29c, Romans 8:26), just as genetic Jewish believers today become part of the church by receiving some measure of the Holy Spirit. For it's by receiving some measure of the Holy Spirit that both genetic Jewish believers and genetic Gentile believers become part of the church (1 Corinthians 12:13).

Danoh said in post 16:

Regarding Acts 15:15-18, it doesn't say or mean that Amos 9:11-12 is "fulfilled", only that the basic principle of the salvation of Gentiles "agrees" (Greek "sumphoneo", G4856) with the idea of Amos 9:11-12, and only as it was understood by the (fallible) individual quoted in Acts 15:14-17. A different way of understanding Amos 9:11-12 is by looking at the original Hebrew: Amos 9:11-12 can mean that the house of David will be restored to power and will possess Edom (present-day southern Jordan) and all other nations. This will be fulfilled during the coming millennium, which won't occur until after Jesus' 2nd coming (Revelation 19:7 to 20:6, Zechariah 14:3-21). Jesus is of the house of David (Luke 1:69, Matthew 1:1), and so at his return he will restore the house of David to power by sitting on the throne of David (Luke 1:32, Isaiah 9:7, Isaiah 16:5) and ruling the earth (Zechariah 14:9, Psalms 72:8-11).

Upvote 0
Jesus returned in 95 AD (with the Revelation of the future).

Yes, my brother, this is true. :)

Psalm 90:2
King James Version (KJV)
2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

It has been said by the Prophets also, and with their understanding were fearing G-d. We live within the Two realms, one natural and the other supernatural. The Supernatural-Spiritual, being the Father, while the Natural, which is Son of Man in flesh is the other of these Two realms that form our Two Witnesses.

If we do away with either we then, put asunder the Godhead, breaking them apart as separating the Son from the Father. This is the same as stealing the infant child from the Parent at birth and giving Him up to a world of poverty in both realms, both natural and spiritual; He is without His Father until He is awakened.

The Son becomes the Father as He receives the Spirit of Yahweh in a Spiritual Baptism, and not of the water of His natural birth by mother's bosom/womb but of the Bosom/Womb of the Father. This is depicting the differences in the mindset, and the Bosom is the knowledge, understanding and wisdom of either mind, being male or female.

The mind is a fascinating vessel that may be perfectly interpreted and defined by the Cross, which is the Law written in human form but "one" must have the gift to see it, and use it. The Cross is the answer for our correction in vision, and we cannot see properly when our Cross is upside down (mind/spirit).

The 4th commandment is then swapped out with commandment 7 but also upside down, and if we add the image of the female mind which is 1, we form the number 4, which is how Satan uses imagery and symbols to manipulate our minds that are fully responsive to them.

The Cross written within is the Law of the Spirit, and if the Cross be flipped so will the Law, and the male and female by polarity of mind do also flip by trading places. Today, we see this same spirit manifest itself in human works, and we have a number of Reality TV shows doing just that.

There is an incredible story that is seen in that one voice that said: "From Everlasting to Everlasting, thou art G-d."

Each Everlasting is a New Beginning as the Father always comes with the Son who is the Ending (Last Adam). Each beginning is a seed, which is also a seed within a seed of the original, the Father. The Beginning sends the Ending at the appointed time, which that Ending reveals the Beginning; the Son Glorifies the Father, and the Father Glorifies the Son, and by no other means may this Glorification come about and manifest itself in human form, which is the recipient of the Spirit.

The Two are the Two Witnesses, one flesh, and the other spirit. They are both, Father and Son, and Like Father Like Son; they are inseparable when the Law is in ORDER (upright in man's mind).

The upside down mind thinks in this illustrated pattern as I described, and it manifests all that is in it, such as what is in the man's heart/mind. The upside down mind believes that it is not under the law, and because the Cross is upside down in mind. It's as when the male and female are sitting on the horizontal beam of the Cross, each on their appointed side/residence, and in proper balance/measure, and this forms the Upright Cross, meaning they have taken up their Cross.

But the upside down mind is inverted Cross, and the two, male and female fall from the Cross upside down in mind, and it appears as they are going up. The people stood and gazed, and the angels (upright in mind) asked them why they were looking up, and this is the parallel to the same effect of mind that sees all things reversed, so the Holy is profaned, and visa verse.

The Parousia is confused by the lack of understanding of the spiritual anatomy of the human mind. A lab mouse cannot train itself unless trained to do so.

The prophecies illustrate a number of valuable details which are clear to say that Christ must come in the flesh, and just as He did in the past when He brought a new Beginning, then. Each beginning brings an Ending which brings a New Beginning; it's an Never Ending Story. It can never end or else G-d is dead, and so will the human race come to extinction by it's own works, and because their works are not of G-d's, nor of His Will.

The old beginning and the old ending must come together in order to bring the New beginning, which is then Revealed by both who came as the Two Witnesses, which are they, one in flesh, and the other Spirit. The "one" flesh utters the Words of the Spirit, and this is the Holy Spirit come upon the world of them who hear the voice from behind them. They hear from behind because they have turned away backward from Judgment but it speaks to them from behind as they run 4 steps ahead of Judgment, trying to escape Him.

They run 4 steps ahead because of the affect by the inverted Cross of Law in mind. The inverted mind no longer feels any weight of spiritual burden in conscience as the two earthly witnesses has fallen from the Yoke/beam of the Cross that was once upright, and Resting UPON the Yoke that is balanced, and Light in weight as it is perfectly plumb with the Vertical Beam which is Spirit, and Law-the Father, and the Son, both on Top and in Order in Mind.

The process is easily seen in the simple image of the Cross. The intelligent man may see into the mind of the human spirit, and may see in all compass directions of mind if he were to be raised upright again. Man may choose to take up his Cross but it may only be possible and permissible by the knowledge of Yahweh that comes from heaven above, and in His messenger.

The New Beginning did come with Jesus but He left so that He may Return, and then the Holy Spirit comes again to Baptize another Church to flame up from that "one" Spark among the kindling's. He is raised up in the same nation that He comes to spare. No prophet is accepted in His own country. Only by a great sign will they believe, and by the sign of Jonas.

The count-down began again with Jesus, and Ends again with Jesus, as He did bring the Holy Spirit but it was snuffed out again in the mid 19th century, and another Spark is about to cause a flame in the kindling's. There comes a threshing before the burning.

The Seed-chain must remain intact and without any false-plastic links to hide violations, for the plastic links are only a plastic Jesus that offers temporary hope. Steel links are stronger. The Everlasting Chain is a Necklace of Love, as in the Cross; let's not bear/wear it in shame. The real Necklace is born/worn inside, and is never broken nor fails so to drop the Pendant of Love where we see the Image and the Likeness of both the Father and the Son in ONE picture, our Mother, Earth.

All that The Father and the Son Created were Created and Made from Pure Love which is perfect Law and Order. Unfortunately, this world is upside down and only thinks to see Jesus. No man will see anything Spiritual until he is flipped upright so to see that the entire world does oppose man.

The world is currently thinking in reverse, and using it's left hand as it's might.

It will require a release in our captivity first before we may be flipped upright again. The one magnet that Satan holds against the other, against it's will, will naturally correct itself and turn about 180 degrees in mind and turn back in ORDER, and then the opposite Polarity will attract spiritually. Segregation is the only way to unite the Spirit. We allow Satan to hold us in captivity by our own choice not to turn upright. All of the things of this world are strong temptations and will be removed from us either way. It makes no sense to hold onto a toy that our parent is about to take out of our hand anyway.

The world will correct itself like a magnet released from captivity. All them that choose to remain under captivity will be broken down and crushed into pieces so that there will be no more strength remain in their magnet of wrong polarity.

Some people refer to the old beginning instead of the new in Jesus, and still fail to see the New beginning come with our ending. It's the same as everyone comparing an "X" that they flip or turn to point elsewhere, while nobody realizing the change in the 4 Corners. The "X" changes coordinate position in the 4th and 7th intersection of the Cross, where the 4th is substituted with the upside down 7, and with the addition of the "1", and this interprets the story to say that any worship on any day in our current state of fallen from Grace is keeping days of worship that were designed in the female mind, and is a sign of an Antichrist, which is the upside down 7 added to 1, and equals 8 so to create the image of 8, which is brotherly love for one another, and if laid on it's side it then illustrates love comes by laying with another. This upside law teaches the offspring to commit fornication, and it comes naturally, and by the spirit within, which is manifested in behavior.

Without this knowledge, G-d's people are destroyed for the lack of it. The world commits fornication in all that it believes and practices, and one need not even have sexual relations with others but only break one commandment. The commandment that is always and most regarded by God is the First, and the Greatest, and is His Father who is Love. The next, which is Son of Man, not son of woman, is the Next, and He restores that missing link of Love in the Chain of Law which forms the correct image of the Cross, and unlike the previously reformed Cross that came about by a reversal in gender of mental-polarity.

The Last is like unto the First, and the First is like unto the Last. The First was once Ancient and Old, and then Made New again with the Last, which came from the First.

From Everlasting to Everlasting, He WILL always be our G-d.

It's better to wax cold than it is to remain lukewarm. G-d bless you all, they who are the entire World who believe in the Everlasting. Come to either the beginning or the ending, and do not remain in the middle. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sunny side up or scrambled?

Dear readers,

More thoughts come to my mind about what is occurring in the human-spirit anatomy-model. In this parallel are the brain, and the egg compared; the yoke is the right half, which is gendered 'male', while the white be the left half, which is gendered 'female'. This is an example as a parallel so to illustrate this supernatural phenomenon. Genders are required in an ORDER to see the truth in all scripture, and law and statutes of Yahweh, and in this world we are confused as to how the law affects us.

There are two laws, one that affects the flesh, and the other affects the spirit, and when in the upright position, our internal spirit then, is above the law, so to speak but not out of measure because it is the measure that keeps the Cross upright, lest it flip inverted within us, and we manifest what is dictated by that spiritual law that is written in us whether we believe it or not, it's there and is not going anywhere but within the "X" of the four corners of our mind, which is the Temple.

An upside down mind is like unto scrambled eggs, and no man may literally unscramble what he has scrambled, against his knowledge. The power of choice is man's election, and if he choose not to believe the truth he may never be upright under his own power but only by choice, and within the time of the "Special Offer", and before it expires. Salvation comes and goes with the Beginning, and the Ending, which is the First, and the Last Seed, and which is the Same in the Ancient, today, and Forever.

The same mind of His Father is what Christ had, and is what we believers will also be gifted. It's a mind that will be of the opposite polarity than of this current world, and this is why Jesus said the world will hate the believer. All things of this world are of man's works, and not G-d's, and the model of the Cross is our proof and we then be like Romans without excuse. The Cross is the Key of David that is more than the world may ever come to realize, initially.

It's a doorway to the Great Library in Heaven, which is the Mind of Yahweh. It's the greatest education that any man or woman may desire for Eternal Life for it is the knowledge of Love, which comes only by our knowledge of the Father and the Son, who are the Two Great Commanders of Love.

Only the Son of Man is able to unscramble the mind of the human race, and He knows how to do it, and He asked then to come to Him as babes so that we may learn that new song, and learn of our own identity in His world, which is another Kingdom. It's true that we will be persecuted and indifferent in the peculiar sense.

To unscramble eggs is to unscramble the mind, and to see this occur in any one life is just as miraculous as doing it naturally, and I know of no man who may unscramble eggs once they have been scrambled and cooked but only Christ can do it. Don't look for such a sign, for a man to unscramble eggs in a pan but in one's 'mind', which is spirit. The mind is spirit, and it is formed by what is stored up in it, and that being things of this world or things that which are seen in heaven.

The upside mind/Cross/Law sees the 4th commandment as a plastic Jesus, and as a day in parallel to the Spiritual attribute and law. The carnal mind sees the significance as something natural therefore they seek signs, and days, etc. The spiritual things are kept in the Spirit and by the Truth that is in them, and them who keep Him also keep the Law, and they cannot depart from the law, lest they fall under the law by the flipping of the Cross in this imagery. The model works, it really does.

The law is written in all things, and all things are in the Cross, it's the Key and the beginning of saving knowledge; I'd rather believe that G-d's people are saved for an increase of knowledge.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
[Psalms 90:2] is giving a great clue to understanding another issue that I've seen in other threads, also; the Cross is highly emphasized in the hidden manna that is not obvious to the common eye in written text. The one issue that has always troubled me, myself is the debate about what was finished on the Cross.

It's so commonly used to abolish the law instead of upholding it, and uplifting it in Spirit, and the problem is caused by the flip in mind, which is Gentile in nature.

As I have defined the Everlasting, we also see how it is mentioned twice and as two separate times albeit, they are one of the same as in the two within each. From Everlasting to Everlasting is both the Beginning and the Ending wrapped up in ONE, and yet it comes twice, and by instead of using the Old count-down, which was the Everlasting-Genesis that continued up to Jesus, we should then start our count-down from Christ Jesus as the Finish of that First Everlasting, and look forward to the Second Everlasting that Began on the Cross.

If we deny the law that is written in the Cross, and in human form we then deny Jesus Christ, and deny His Second coming.

Jesus finished the First Everlasting, and began again on the Eighth day which is a metaphor for a New Beginning in the Son of Man, and is also a symbol for Humanitarian, and more. He was resurrected in order to began the second millennium of a Two part or image of Two Witnesses (2, or 11. or 1-1)

He spanned the First Everlasting and Began a New day, and it must come to an End so to bring a New Beginning.

Did all of the people on earth then, vanish or disappear when the skies darkened, and the moon turned red, and the earth shook violently because of the crucifixion? The things Christ did then in His New Beginning (after-life) must now finish in the same manner, spiritually. This next arrival from Outer space, err, I mean Heaven will be the Ending of the second Everlasting that is written in our Bible Revelation, today. This Ending must first come with a New Revelation for the Next if we intend to live for Eternity, or else we eat and drink today for tomorrow we die. The Second Everlasting is about to End, and while bringing a New Beginning, which is He, again in flesh.

The atonement was also finished and brought an end to the physical animal sacrifice by spiritual sacrifice of the Son who was in the man Jesus. The Father also died with His Son, and goes where He goes, as the world did what they wish with them, the two witnesses, and they were both burned in the streets.

The Son and Father come again while manifest in the Son of Man. He is all of Heaven in one small, and very common looking package that the world will think is an idiot as they will hate Him because of the previous Everlasting. Satan wants his world to live everlasting in sin but it cannot continue for the appointed time is near.
He must always go away in between the Everlastings so that He will come again. It's all because of His Law, and He cannot even defy His own law, lest His house fall.

Christ finished and began again, which also means to fulfill all of the law but it does nothing to remove it, lest we remove Jesus, and our Father.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OK, then if that's the case then Mt. 10:23 is referring specifically to the end of the age. I've looked at all of those passages you cite and I'm not seeing what you're trying to say. Are you talking about some type of spiritual return?

Let me ask you this; what ARE you seeing instead, and what are you basing it on. Let's first put that on the table free of any further influence, or lack thereof, on my part.

Afterwards, I'll share what all I'd meant, as there are some points I want to make clear with regard to my understanding of all the above anyway. Thanks...

Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Let me ask you this; what ARE you seeing instead, and what are you basing it on. Let's first put that on the table free of any further influence, or lack thereof, on my part.

Afterwards, I'll share what all I'd meant, as there are some points I want to make clear with regard to my understanding of all the above anyway. Thanks...

In my understanding the passage refers to the physical second coming of Christ, though I acknowledge the difficulty of Christ talking about a time in the future that's thousands of years away. I would be happy to examine other interpretations.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

This thread has undergone a clean up. As a reminder, the site rules include:

Do not post in the forums reserved for Christians only, unless you are truly a Nicene Creed, Trinitarian Christian (please see our Statement of Faith to know exactly what that is). If you wish to discuss unorthodox doctrines, you may do so in Unorthodox Theology.

Discussions about Nicene and Trinitarian beliefs may take place in the Christian-Only forums, all discussions regarding non-Nicene and non-Trinitarian topics will take place in Unorthodox Theology. Those topics include (but are not limited to)
● Universalism
● Open Theism
● Full Preterism
● Trinitarianism
● Annihilationism
● discussions related to unorthodox Christian religions

Full preterism may not be promoted here.

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In my understanding the passage refers to the physical second coming of Christ, though I acknowledge the difficulty of Christ talking about a time in the future that's thousands of years away. I would be happy to examine other interpretations.

Ever since I posted that short statement/collection of passages as to my thought on Matthew 10:23, I've kind've been in stiches as to the replies.

For one, I study Scripture from a MID-ACTS Dispensational Perspective (the Body of Christ began to be formed only when Paul was saved, Acts 9:15; 1 Tim. 1:16, after Israel's TEMPORARY fall, Rom. 1-3 9-11).

Thus, my assertion was deduced from said, overall operating premise - MID-ACTS - a premise I arrived at after much inductive study of the various operating premises many on here subscribe to, in one form or another.

What has me smiling is that my original post was the result of 9 pages of one of my studies on Matthew 10:23. I wanted to attempt to say as much as possible in far fewer words.

When I later counted the words of my above Matthew 10:23 statement, I found their total was 70 words - which cracked me up in light of Caroline's misinterpretation of my statement because I was referring to Daniel's 70th week, lol

I just found that amusing :)

As for the Lord having been referring to some two thousand years later, well, how much time elapsed between those prophecies concerning His first advent and His birth to Mary

For more of my thoughts on these issues, I post on the Dispensational forum. Again, from a MID-ACTS, not Acts 2, Dispensational Perspective...

Upvote 0