Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I ware a cross, in the gym tonight a man of many years asked me if I was a preacher. I said no sir I am a Christian. Then he asked me as if to challenge is it religion or philosophy? I replied neither I am a child of god and the body of Christ. As we talked he said he was agnostic but thought he would be OK any way due to his good works.. Boy did I want to preach then! God stopped me and gave me these words. Sometimes people turn from him so many times they may not get any more calling before they die. Then I told him no man can save you only the spirit of god drawing you to him you can accept him. Then I said when God speaks to you you will know his voice. He then promptly got his wife from a machine and left. She looked back at me going out in a look of surprise! I will keep you all posted. It is a gloried site to behold when God is calling someone. I am privileged to have been their. Praise God in all his glory and mercy.:clap:

Jn1010

ChWriter
Nov 23, 2011
✟15,256.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think we need to make a concise definition of what we mean by Christian. My definition is, "A Christian is a person who has a living relationship withe Jesus Christ." If anyone picks up on that and wants to discuss more, you proceed from their.

Before I was saved, I rebelled from anyone who came unto me strong, with words like sin, repent, saved and all more. I accepted Christ through after receiving love from people who gave homage to Jesus for their outward expressions of joy.

Upvote 0