timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Oh yes I did, I read them all. Only 2 got it right but nobody has yet explain what the garments mean neither the eyesalve nor the fine gold? Anybody

Nobody? Are you sure?

All points were explained or perhaps you want a different explanation?

Upvote 0

strangertoo

sin is diabolical abuse of fellow humans-1John 3:8
Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

indeed so, all the FEW saints, none still sinners, who find the way of Love overcoming all sins of this world in this life as Jesus did [Matt 7:13-14, Rev 7:3-8, Jude 1:14], are to be the immortal priesthood of Melchizedek in the kingdom, the ONLY NT priesthood [!] and their ministry is mostly only survival of the priesthood at around two thousand in this life, they must find new priests as this world destroys saints continually ... but to whom do they minister and rule over in Jesus kingdom come if not the billions resurrected from hell at the resurrection of the unjust [Rev 20:13] ... the billions that are destroyed for sin in this life [Matt 7:13] ... not just the evil, but as Jesus says, also the lukewarm , anyone who does any abuse of others after spirit baptism and all those not 'sealed', not baptised of the spirit until AFTER death and the resurrection of the unjust ... for none can take spirit baptism until they stop sinning and death frees one from sin just as well as grace -Romans 6:7 [but means one failed to Love in life, lost another chance to be with God , and there are but three chances , one does not get freed of sin by death more than twice before God persuades one by circumstances He engineers that Love is the best way of life to try... and see that it really does work happily for all fa better than the rat-race mock democracy of the covert oligarchy and mass religion of sinners of this world]

it is the FEW that then save the MANY AFTER death of the many , in the next life... that is why Jesus spues out the lukewarm many, they are not Loving enough to be priests and kings of the kingdom...

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Originally Posted by Paul1771
Oh yes I did, I read them all. Only 2 got it right but nobody has yet explain what the garments mean neither the eyesalve nor the fine gold? Anybody
the fine gold is the saints of Israel whose Love is tried in baptism of fire to the death mostly ...

Exodus 25:31 And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold...

1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

- the eye-salve is the holy spirit of course - John 16:13 - Jesus promise that he died to bring the Truth 100% pure straight from God for all the few saints so they could see why Love is the only way that works in the end :-

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

the white garments are the new covenant with Israel given by God through Jeremiah to Israel -Jer 31:31-34 - by which the few are forgiven PAST sins when they repent fully after spirit baptism reveals all their sins to them [bu note one cannot receive spirit baptism if one has the desire to sin or sins against one's conscience, it is not until one stops all sin one knows that God reveals ALL other sins one is hiding from acknowledging so that one can fully repent and stop sinning altogether , begin obeying God and Christ by Loving all folks instead of abusing with sins... few will do this in this life [Jude 1:14] ... that is to say about one in three million alive today are saints of God following Jesus Christ ... most folks never stop sinning in their whole lives and there is no point in repenting and confessing if one does not stop abusing people, one is just conning oneself, one is not sorry enough at all if one won't stop ...Jesus has said he will take none still sinning [or who died still sinners whose Love is untrialled in life ... clearly it is nothing like enough to say a few words on one's death-bed, Love has to be proven in baptism of fire to show one is not kidding oneself as well as others

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

one's 'nakedness'before God is one's sin one has not stopped abusing fellow man with, disobeying God's and Jesus' command to Love all... you may think God does not see it , but we are all naked to God in our sin, need to put on grace, garments of white to hide PAST sins ... else death is the wages of sin and frees us that way [Rom 6:7], but God requires from THIS life the FEW pure saints to rule Jesus' kingdom , so there is grace on Israel , but no-one knows who is Israel any more since God scattered the House of Israel as lost sheep in EVERY nation , so they live as gentiles today, worldwide, where god has promised to find them and sent Jesus and the saints to ONLY do just that :-

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

note this cannot be the Jews ! [who were scattered much later]

so indeed the holy nation is Israel, chosen by God because they are so stiff-necked and rebellious that they form a fine example of how God can persuade men to Love despite the world , turn sinners into saints simply by causing them to face the Truth of God in spirit baptism... but that is the limit of what God can do , most men still won't stop sinning enough that the shock to ego of the shame of spirit baptism would not kill them [countr-productively] if God baptised more than the few who CHOOSE Love now , choose NOT to sin even in this world of mass sin of man against man as NORMAL rat-race behaviour ... men do not know how blind, naked , wretched, miserable from inside, they are .without Love as their rule of life... as the passage says ... we are in denial, blind even to our own knowledge of our own sins against one another... the kingdom is the answer for billions, but God requires a FEW now to build it with Jesus whilst the masses sleep in death for a thousand years until it is ready to begin the slavation of the masses ... all freed from hell [Rev 20:13] freed of sin by death[Rom 6:7] judged by works in the kingdom AFTER death and resurrection to the flesh, billions saved at judgement day, much later than the few saved in this world for the purpose of being the priests and kings who minister in that later salvation of billions -Rev 7:9-10

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Paul1771

Dec 17, 2012
✟7,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did you read post #5 ? and try #18 too.
What do you want to tell us they mean.

Still Short on those answers. Of course I read all, I just want to know if some Christian on this earth has the truth on those messages.

Each thing represents something and its very specific on what it means. It's all found on the bible u just need a lot of knowledge.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
that seems both disingenuous in the asking, and complacent that you are sure you are right... but here it also does require you provide EVIDENCE and you have not provided it ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
I'm sure but everything is found on the bible we just need a lot of knowledge and someone that actually know what Jesus really wants from us for salvation.

well that is explained above, so how did you miss it ... but there is a more concise answer in scripture ...

Jesus REQUIRES folks to Love all folks , COMMANDS it even if you want him as Lord... a lord is someone one OBEYS ... sinners obey Satan, saints obey Jesus ... sin is breaking God's Law, Love is keeping it...

thus Jesus will take ONLY those who have stopped sinning and PROVED their Love is secure against ALL temptations Satan can devise to test them ...that is NOT a lot of people, just tens of thousands from all history [Jude 1:14, Rev 7:3-4, Matt 7:13-14] and the MANY will be destroyed for sin , which keeps the many out of the way whilst the kingdom come is builyt in the new earth, stores them up until the kingdom is ready, and frees them from sin so they can begin again when God frees them friom hell [Rev 20:13] to be baptised of the spirit [Joel 2:28] cos' they are free of sin [Rom 6:7] which si all that is required by way of preparation for bearing the terrible truth of mankind's great shame at our unloving abusive sins against one another disobeying God and Christ...

the foundation of God then, the FIRST step, is to stop sinning , start Loving ...it is not rocket science , one's lord expects obedience, be it Jesus or Satan :-

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil

to sin against folks is NOT Love , strange how folks ignore this because most folks are not Loving ... but God REQUIRES Love of all, there is no room for negotiation on this , Jesus will NOT take any still sinning , you cannot have two lords, Satan and Christ, one must choose, Love or sin , and Jesus will divide saints from sinners, not just now but at judgement day too when countless many, billions , are saved [Rev 7:9-10] who all were destroyed in the end of this earth and heavens [Matt 7:13] :-

Matthew 7:23 And then will I [Jesus at his return] profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Why is this not clear ???? sin is NOT Love , it is diabolical abuse of fellow man... God does not sanction ANY sin but will forgive anyone who STOPS sinning once they PROVE they have stopped ... grace is NOT a reason to sin, not a cover for continual sin, not an excuse to continue sinning :-

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Romans 3:25 [Jesus] whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

read it, sins are not remitted until they are PAST , that is until one STOPS sinning and becomes Loving instead... obedience to God and Christ is Love, no sin any more ... how explicit does one need it - try Ezekiel 18:24 if you still don't get it ...

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure but everything is found on the bible we just need a lot of knowledge and someone that actually know what Jesus really wants from us for salvation.

Do God's Will:

- Repent of your sins
- Diligence on seeking the Truth/God and understanding scriptures
- Obey God's commandments and the teachings of Jesus
- Deny yourself and carry your daily cross for the sake of the Truth/God
- Teach the same to others

God's Will is the food that wells to eternity; a food that gives life; the only thing that matters in life; the only thing that has value; the same food that Jesus eats; the same food He also shared "I am the bread of life"

All that is what it means to "believe" in Jesus in order to be saved... You believe Him like as if He's real and standing in front of you right now that you will do everything He says you should do, even the difficult ones, even if it cost you your life.

Still Short on those answers. Of course I read all, I just want to know if some Christian on this earth has the truth on those messages.

I believe that's all there is to it. I agree with what all others said about it.

What's left I suppose are false interpretations. Prosperity Gospel preachers could sure use that verse "Buy God of the gold tried in fire, take the phone, pledge $100 and you'll see God's riches go into your life in 30 days!"

That's definitely false teaching. When the verse said "so you may be rich" it had nothing to do with material wealth, nor having a good life now. It doesn't make you any different from the wicked. The wicked also gains material wealth, gets good life on Earth, and live long lives - but that's the end of it, tragically...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Originally Posted by Paul1771

As Jesus said, the whole world will worship the false Christ who must come before Jesus returns, but it is Satan manifested as a man [a Jew of course, because the bible says the Christ is of Judah ...] - Rev 13:3-4

So note that FEW find the way now [Matt 7:14] and the many are destroyed... again the bible says how few [Jude 1:14, Rev 7:3-8] , just tens of thousands spread out over the two millennia since Jesus came , about two thousand alive at any one time then are saints of God , spirit-baptised ...

and they are spread out worldwide because Jesus commanded the saints what they must do, find the lost House of Israel amongst the gentiles where God scattered their parents millennia ago ... so saints mostly live alone, sharing with the poorest of the poor... you won't find them in 'christian' congragations or among the rich who use the web , they are homelss, stayng in whoever's house they are welcome to bless... they surely don't go to church on Sundays !

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
It should be plain but here goes:
gold tried in the fire is symbolical of being purified being tried by God.
It is Satan who trials the saints , by temptation they resist , so as not to sin again at all -Ezek 18:24

Being Rich by the grace of eternal life.

no, 'richness' of life is to Love all, what Jesus called having life abundantly in physical life ... eternal 'life' is nothing like physical life , no tme, no change , just creating of worlds to manifest in
white raiment is the result of being purified.

no, white raiment is the cover for nakedness of one's sins, it is grace of the new covenant, claimed by ceasing from sins altogether...

shame of thy nakedness is cleansing away your earthly body of sins

no - shame comes from any sin, nakedness is the fact that God can see one's sins even i one does not admit them, if one covers them up in denial... that is why one needs spirit baptism to know the Truth about oneself before one faces ALL one's sins, all one's shame

anoint thine eyes with eyesalve which is the Holy Spirit by which you are anointed; 2Co 1:21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;
22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
see also John 9:6-11

in particular one is 'anointed' king in Israel, it is tradition ... all saints are kings and priests under the king of kings of Israel, the high priest of the immortal order of Melchizdek ... one is thus anointed king in the kingdom come in the new earth by spirit baptism of saints, but ONLY if one stops sinning in this earth , obeys Jesus by Loving all here, even one's enemies, even those who kill one for what one spreads around, the true gospel :-

Mark 14:9 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It is Satan who trials the saints , by temptation they resist , so as not to sin again at all -Ezek 18:24

Good one!:thumbsup:

no, white raiment is the cover for nakedness of one's sins, it is grace of the new covenant, claimed by ceasing from sins altogether...

Sounds the same to me, compared to Heman's explanation.

in particular one is 'anointed' king in Israel, it is tradition ... all saints are kings and priests under the king of kings of Israel, the high priest of the immortal order of Melchizdek ... one is thus anointed king in the kingdom come in the new earth by spirit baptism of saints, but ONLY if one stops sinning in this earth , obeys Jesus by Loving all here, even one's enemies, even those who kill one for what one spreads around, the true gospel :-

Mark 14:9 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.

While correct against scriptures, I think the context of the "eyesalve" is to have the Holy Spirit open our minds to the Truth.

Loving all here, even one's enemies, even those who kill one for what one spreads around, the true gospel :-

Our enemies will hate us more intensely, the more we preach the Truth. Although we believe it's for the good of the their souls, they see us as extremely annoying and offensive because of the Truth...

...The more preach about the Truth, the more hated you will be. The more you turn out like an inspirational speaker speaking half lies, the more you will be liked but watch out for James 4:4!

Upvote 0

Norah63

Jun 29, 2011
everlasting hills
✟14,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Many have given good answers to the OP. I have appreciated them, and been encouraged.
What he wants to hear, only he knows.
Spiritual pride can be heard when someone thinks they have discovered,
(or had revealed) a truth, then they look for others to confirm it for them.
We can share our own testimony, not that of the original poster.
Can we expect it to be forthcoming?

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do God's Will:
- Repent of your sins
- Diligence on seeking the Truth/God and understanding scriptures
- Obey God's commandments and the teachings of Jesus
- Deny yourself and carry your daily cross for the sake of the Truth/God
- Teach the same to others
God's Will is the food that wells to eternity; a food that gives life; the only thing that matters in life; the only thing that has value; the same food that Jesus eats; the same food He also shared "I am the bread of life"
All that is what it means to "believe" in Jesus in order to be saved... You believe Him like as if He's real and standing in front of you right now that you will do everything He says you should do, even the difficult ones, even if it cost you your life.
Good job and I would add
Rev 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Luk 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

Rev 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Joh 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
why be disingenuous in the first place, why not simply discuss your thoughts ... and as for assuming you are right , well , without conclusive evidence you may well find God disagrees in scripture with your thoughts... his words are not for private interpretation...

Upvote 0

Paul1771

Dec 17, 2012
✟7,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
why be disingenuous in the first place, why not simply discuss your thoughts ... and as for assuming you are right , well , without conclusive evidence you may well find God disagrees in scripture with your thoughts... his words are not for private interpretation...

When did I ever said I was right? And of course I'm not gonna give my own interpretation, I will post bible verses and a lot that really goes with the subject. A lot of you guys went to another direction and not what was ask in the topic. I will post tomorrow, waiting to hopefully of you would got it right according to the bible. So far only half way through. You guys have only figured it out just 2 out of 5. Nobody has yet to explain with bible verses and clarity what the Garments mean, neither the Eyesalve nor the Fine Gold. Anybody?

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Nobody has yet to explain with bible verses and clarity what the Garments mean, neither the Eyesalve nor the Fine Gold. Anybody?

If you require better articulation:

"Fine Gold" = Truth = God's Word = Word becoming Flesh = Jesus = anyone who will do the Will of the Father in spite of persecutions and mortal dangers - those belonging to the family of God (Zechariah 13:9) (Matthew 12:48-50)

"Tried in fire" = passed persecution/ridicule/sound logic/reasoning = passed God's test (incorruptible by evil/worldliness even through death) = cannot be overcome/destroyed by the fire of God's Wrath = cannot perish

"buy me of Gold tried in fire" = buy my Truth = buy my Jesus = follow Jesus = obey His teachings = eat my bread of life = preach and live the Truth = die for the Truth = endure persecution for the sake of the Truth.

"may become rich" = inherit Eternal Life = Enter the Kingdom of God = Reign with God in His Kingdom (Matthew 6:19-20)

"White Garment" = child-like innocence/purity/virginity from sin = not inclined/innocence/abhorrence to do sinful acts as a normal child vs an adult, e.g. fornication is yuuuckkk!! (Matthew 18:3)= righteous deeds and abhorrence to the matters of the flesh (Revelations 19:8, Jude 1:23)

"Shame from nakedness hidden" = corrupt/sinful nature of man hidden through child-like innocence (the White Garment) e.g. a normal child could run naked and not be ashamed of his/her nakedness because they have no concept of sin and no knowledge of committing sinful acts and not yet corrupted by the sinful ways of this world.

"eyesalve to see" = anointment from the Holy Spirit to have discernment = to identify false teachers/teachings from the Truth = to see things that are real/true vs things that are temporary/perishable (1 John 2:21-27)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JoJo50

Trying to do Jehovah's will
Mar 7, 2011
✟7,983.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Private

I agree with Jehovah Gods word which diciples1938 post. He will give us knowledge, if we ask him. many truly do want to serve Jehovah God, and follow Jesus. But they don’t have accurate knowledge of his words ,( Rom. 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge). This is important since God wants us ALL to live ,( 1Tim. 2:3,4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth). With Jehovah’s HS, I will explain. First, at Rev. 3:14, this is Jesus who’s speaking, and he calls himself, Amen. The title adds judicial weight to Jesus message. And Amen in Hebrew means surely or so-be-it.

When We use “Amen” at the end of our prayers. We ‘re really expressing our feelings, and being true about it. So Jesus is the “Amen”, because his death was true. Meaning he lived in a way pleasing to his Father, flawlessly. Verses 15 and 16 , Jesus is speaking to those Christians in Laodicea, They had become spiritually lazy. Their zeal for spreading the word, was lacking, so was their service to Jehovah God. Like cold or hot water, or totally having zeal, or totally NOT having zeal. Like warm water, basically they were in between. they were like people today who straddles the fence. Those who live as the world does ,( 1John 2:15,16 and John 17:16). Yet claim they’re true followers of Jesus, He won’t EVEN acknowledge them, It’s like vomiting them up.

The Laodiceans most likely lived in a wealthy city, they were so sure of themselves because of their riches. They began to love their material things than Jehovah God. They fail to realize though they were material rich, they were spiritually poor. They cared more about the riches on earth, than to gain those in Heaven ,(Matt. 6:19-21). Like many of those today ,who live for their riches, they’re spiritually in darkness ,(Matt. 6:22,23). They are spiritually naked ,they need to make sure they’re walking in a way pleasing to Jesus as well as with his Father.(Rev.[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/FONT]16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame).

Though the Loadiceans situations were bad, if they follow what Jesus said at Rev. 3:18. They will be once again acknowledge by Jesus. True Christians is like gold to Jesus ,refined by fire. Everything bad if removed, will make them rich towards Jehovah God. Hope this helped, peace :)

Upvote 0