The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didnt even read the first post on the OP let alone much after, so I dont know.

Glad mindreaders frequent these boards ^_^

I really just wanted to put out there that he is cut off, but you cant tell now with the new forum lay out they took that lightbulb feature away.

Upvote 0

Tiny Bible

All Lives Matter. Pray BLM Learn That.
Jan 3, 2016
whyaskthat
✟19,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Maybe he means the seven Spirits of God?
That is not what he said and you know it......
You can read minds? Seriously, why not instead consider that Fire is giving Cgaviria the credit in the spirit of grace to try to make sense of Cgaviria's remarks about many holy spirits.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
You can read minds? Seriously, why not instead consider that Fire is giving Cgaviria the credit in the spirit of grace to try to make sense of Cgaviria's remarks about many holy spirits.
So, he needs an interpreter? That seems strange if his "revelation" (for lack of a better word) is really from God. So you need an interpreter for scripture which is from God?

Reactions: Wgw
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, so I must by default became his interpeter simply for supposing he might be getting "many holy spirits" from a place in scripture whre it speaks of "seven Spirits of" God as is shown on stone, man, branch and Lamb?

Pointing that out takes the fun out of backhanding the man more likely.

Reactions: Tiny Bible
Upvote 0

Tiny Bible

All Lives Matter. Pray BLM Learn That.
Jan 3, 2016
whyaskthat
✟19,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So, he needs an interpreter? That seems strange if his "revelation" (for lack of a better word) is really from God. So you need an interpreter for scripture which is from God?
If a revelation is from God it is subject to human interpretation isn't it? Either by the one receiving God's word or those who hear it from the revelator.

You feel compelled to be a psychic interpreting Fireinfolding's words?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Okay, so I must by default became his interpeter simply for supposing he might be getting "many holy spirits" from a place in scripture whre it speaks of "seven Spirits of" God as is shown on stone, man, branch and Lamb?

Pointing that out takes the fun out of backhanding the man more likely.
I was talking to Tiny Bible, not you...ARE you wanting to backhand ME?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"If a revelation is from God it is subject to human interpretation isn't it? Either by the one receiving God's word or those who hear it from the revelator"
Dunno about you but the Holy Spirit is the only interpreter I need....not humans.....

Reactions: Wgw
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Tiny Bible, that was kind of you, and you know I dont necessarily agree with everything Cgaviria posts or the words he choses to use and I am not defending him in things others might find fault with (on a thing here or there) and he might not have meant it as I might of (granted) but I didnt want to be the one who makes him an offender for a word.

Isaiah 29:21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.

Thats typically what is done, just nit pickers on somethings,

Maybe not others not, but I thought to give the benefit of the doubt because i saw a few of them doing it elsewhere and it just looked like they were intentionally trying to nail him by going after the smallest of things where I could catch what he was saying and wouldnt have done that, but folks get blinded by their hate

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Perm close mod hat.jpg