Timothew

Conditionalist
Aug 24, 2009
✟21,514.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you good enough to go to Heaven? The Ten Commandments and you. • ChristianAnswers.Net

Graven image

This means that we shouldn’t make a god to suit ourselves, either with our hands or our mind. I was guilty of this. I made a god to suit myself. My god didn’t mind a “white” lie or a fib here and there—in fact, he didn’t exist. He was a figment of my imagination, an “image” which I shaped to suit myself. Is your God the One revealed in Holy Scripture? If not, then you have made your own god to suit yourself—you have committed the oldest sin in the Book. Scripture warns that no idolater will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Yes, my "god" is the One revealed in Holy Scripture.
John 1:18 "No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known." The only God, who is at the Father's side is referring to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ the Man and God has made God the Father known to us. No, I do not worship a God of my own making.

I don't like what you are implying.

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, my "god" is the One revealed in Holy Scripture.
John 1:18 "No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known." The only God, who is at the Father's side is referring to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ the Man and God has made God the Father known to us. No, I do not worship a God of my own making.

I don't like what you are implying.

Yes Jesus is God.

But I thought you said something like, people wont be tormented for eternity in hell?

Upvote 0