why do you think natural selection has filled the world with religious people?

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Correction: You can't see the evidence on the Map but Christians can. They can see that the FIRST trait of Humans (descendants of Adam) is to FARM.
That's a claim. Where is the evidence? You haven't shown that anyone is a descendant of Adam.

This is important since home building, city building, language and ALL of the traits of modern Humans begins with Farming.

Loud:>>That is false. The human pelvis, cranium, jaw, dentition, wrist, and all the other human traits were present well before there was farming.

It's because Jesus made Adam with His own Hands Gen 2:7 and the Trinity created "every living creature that moves" some 10 Billion years AFTERAdam was made from the WATER. Gen 1:21 When Adam sinned, he was found in a body of flesh, instead of an immortal body like we will have in Heaven. That body of flesh was able to produce children with the sons of God (prehistoric people) as his son Cain proved in Gen 4:17.

Noah's grandsons, like Cain, had NO other Humans to produce children with after the Flood. They married and produced the 7 Billion Humans (descendants of Adam) alive today with the prehistoric people who were already on Planet Earth when Noah docked in Lake Van, Turkey some 11k years ago. Gen 4:17

That's WHY the first Human cities also began in the valleys just SW of Lake Van, Turkey where the 450 foot Ark arrived.

Loud:>>What 450 foot Ark? Show it to us.

Gen 6:15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, (450 ft) the breadth of it fifty cubits, (75 ft) and the height of it thirty cubits. (30 feet)

Sorry, but there was NO photography 11k years ago, but here is empirical Historic evidence of the FIRST Farmers on this Planet. FYI, Humans are farmers and prehistoric people were ALL hunter gatherers.http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

What it tells us is that under the Volcanic sediment is Adam's solid firmament in the 75 mile wide Lake. Scripture tells us that Adam's Earth was "clean dissolved" but when speaking of Adam's firmament, it says it was "totally destroyed" but not dissolved since the firmament protected the interior of Adam's world from the water which totally surrounded it. Gen 1:6-8 Amen?

Loud:>>Yet another made up story.

No, there is evidence. Here is some of it:

I suppose you will think it's just another coincidence. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
It's because Jesus made Adam with His own Hands Gen 2:7 and the Trinity created "every living creature that moves" some 10 Billion years AFTER Adam was made from the WATER. Gen 1:21 When Adam sinned, he was found in a body of flesh, instead of an immortal body like we will have in Heaven. That body of flesh was able to produce children with the sons of God (prehistoric people) as his son Cain proved in Gen 4:17.

Those are claims, not evidence.

Sorry, but there was NO photography 11k years ago, but here is empirical Historic evidence of the FIRST Farmers on this Planet. FYI, Humans are farmers and prehistoric people were ALL hunter gatherers. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

You claimed that this farming started next to a 450 ft Ark. Where is the Ark? Where is your evidence that Noah or Adam started any of this farming? All we have are your empty assertions.

No, there is evidence. Here is some of it:

I am not going to waste my time watching videos. Please describe what you are talking about.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
This is important since home building, city building, language and ALL of the traits of modern Humans begins with Farming.

False. Language would come first. You can't farm, build a home, or build a city without language.

Gen 6:15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, (450 ft) the breadth of it fifty cubits, (75 ft) and the height of it thirty cubits. (30 feet)

Why does the conversion factor of cubits to feet change for the last number? It should be 45 feet, not 30 feet.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I don't know but I'm looking for a stray Billionaire to go digging in the bottom of that area. Do you know any? LOL

Nobody that gullible.

A couple of presidents ago, you might have been able to claim that there were WMDs at the bottom of the lake...

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
1. False. Language would come first. You can't farm, build a home, or build a city without language.

2. Why does the conversion factor of cubits to feet change for the last number? It should be 45 feet, not 30 feet.

1. You might be right since Eve spoke with NO magical evolution. Gen 3:2
2. Amen. You are correct. It's 45 feet. Would you believe that's the first mistake I've ever made? God's Word is always perfect, unlike today's so called science, and me. Amen?

Upvote 0

Skaloop

May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
1. You might be right since Eve spoke with NO magical evolution. Gen 3:2

Might be right? No, I am right. Language predated farming.

2. Amen. You are correct. It's 45 feet. Would you believe that's the first mistake I've ever made? God's Word is always perfect, unlike today's so called science, and me. Amen?

You made a mistake on a very simple and basic linear conversion factor. How many other mistakes have you made?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Might be right? No, I am right. Language predated farming.

Of course it did. God spoke the First Words, Let there be Light just BEFORE Jesus came into the physical world from within the invisible Spirit of God. Gen 1:3 Notice also that this was BILLIONS of years BEFORE the first creature appeared in the water of our Earth, and LONG before ANY Evolution, or changes within His and Their kinds.

You made a mistake on a very simple and basic linear conversion factor. How many other mistakes have you made?

I'm full of mistakes, just like you...But...God's Holy Word has NONE. Your faith in the False ToE is the worst because REJECTING God's Truth could keep you out of Heaven. I'm sorry that you don't know that God forgives all of the errors that you and I have made. That is because God loved you more than His own Son's Life. John 3:16

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Skaloop

May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Of course it did. God spoke the First Words, Let there be Light just BEFORE Jesus came into the physical world from within the invisible Spirit of God. Gen 1:3 Notice also that this was BILLIONS of years BEFORE the first creature appeared in the water of our Earth, and LONG before ANY Evolution, or changes within His and Their kinds.

Human language also predates farming, so why did you say that farming led to language when it's the other way around?

I'm full of mistakes, just like you...But...God's Holy Word has NONE. Your faith in the False ToE is the worst because REJECTING God's Truth could keep you out of Heaven. I'm sorry that you don't know that God forgives all of the errors that you and I have made. That is because God loved you more than His own Son's Life. John 3:16

Unless, of course, that's what you're mistaken about.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Human language also predates farming, so why did you say that farming led to language when it's the other way around?

Adam spoke long BEFORE he sinned and had to farm to eat. Prehistoric people on this Earth NEVER farmed because they didn't have the intelligence of Humans. (descendants of Adam) It's just another PROOF that prehistoric people were NOT Humans. (descendants of Adam) You should seek to revise your outdated and incomplete Theory of Evolution BEFORE you force your False religious ideas upon innocent children in the Public Schools. Amen?

Upvote 0

AnotherAtheist

Gimmie dat ol' time physical evidence
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2007
East Midlands
✟123,826.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Adam spoke long BEFORE he sinned and had to farm to eat. Prehistoric people on this Earth NEVER farmed because they didn't have the intelligence of Humans. (descendants of Adam) It's just another PROOF that prehistoric people were NOT Humans. (descendants of Adam) You should seek to revise your outdated and incomplete Theory of Evolution BEFORE you force your False religious ideas upon innocent children in the Public Schools. Amen?

Have you seen the evidence of cultivation of plants 23,000 years ago?

Ainit Snir, Dani Nadel, Iris Groman-Yaroslavski, Yoel Melamed, Marcelo Sternberg, Ofer Bar-Yosef, Ehud Weiss. The Origin of Cultivation and Proto-Weeds, Long Before Neolithic Farming. PLOS ONE, 2015; 10 (7): e0131422 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0131422

What do you think of that?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Have you seen the evidence of cultivation of plants 23,000 years ago?

Ainit Snir, Dani Nadel, Iris Groman-Yaroslavski, Yoel Melamed, Marcelo Sternberg, Ofer Bar-Yosef, Ehud Weiss. The Origin of Cultivation and Proto-Weeds, Long Before Neolithic Farming. PLOS ONE, 2015; 10 (7): e0131422 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0131422

What do you think of that?

Interesting and gives us insight into the intelligence of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who had been here for millions of years before Noah arrived some 11k years ago, according to History. It seems that hunter gatherers began to eat wild food, long before the Ark, but didn't have enough sense to plant the seeds until AFTER Noah arrived.

On the other hand, Adam, the first Human, farmed with NO evolution, showing that long periods of time and zillions of positive mutations does NOT increase intelligence in prehistoric people. This is shown historically since prehistoric people remained like their ancestors for 99% of the time since they diverged from Chimps. Only in the last 1% of time have modern Human traits, which began in the mountains of Ararat, been demonstrated on this Planet. That's God's Literal Truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I know and I agree since it was Adam's world (kosmos) which was totally destroyed in the Flood. The Ark wound up in Lake Van, Turkey 11k years ago when it escaped from Adam's solid firmament, which sank to the bottom of the 1500 ft deep Lake. Scripture IS evidence when it agrees with empirical Historic fact, which is shown in the following:

http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

You remember? It's the Map which you have been unable to explain and which agrees with the Historic and Scriptural testable EVIDENCE. Would you like to tell everyone WHY this Historic evidence IS evidence but the SAME evidence from Scripture is NOT? Amen?
Because "scripture" is entirely fabricated, that's why.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Amen, but NOT for changing prehistoric people into reasoning Humans with an intelligence like God's. Gen 3:22 Amen?

No, it's the same process. If you accept one, the other follows as well.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
No, it's the same process. If you accept one, the other follows as well.

False, since Adam was "formed" on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4-7...AND...
The sons of God (prehistoric people) were created on the 5th Day. Gen 1:21

Since Adam was formed with a mind like God's Gen 3:22 and the sons of God (prehistoric people) were made from the water Gen 1:21 WITHOUT a mind like God's, it took the COMBINATION of Humans (descendants of Adam) AND prehistoric people to produce today's Human Beings. Gen 6:4 ONLY God knew this thousands of years ago.

Since today's Humans (descendants of Adam) have a mind like God's AND the DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor of Apes, that is the ONLY explanation which doesn't require that one have FAITH in the Magic of Evolution to change prehistoric people into into reasoning Humans. Amen?

Upvote 0