South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Personally, I'm going to school mostly so that i can get a better job. It's hard to support yourself in the world today if you don't have a degree. I also have a lot of pressure from my parents to go. I also look at it as an opportunity to learn a lot of things I can apply to my life.

I'm just entering my second year at college and I can lready say it has been a life changing experience for me, mostly good, some bad. But I chose to go because To work in the field that I want to you need a degree. But it's definitlely worth it. Good luck!

Thanks for replying ya'll. I think I am gonna head back to school. I made a post about a few above this one if you wanna read it.:)

Upvote 0

KomissarSteve

Basileus
Feb 1, 2007
✟25,945.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
From my point of view, the number one reason for Christians to go to college is because God gave us brains and the ability to reason (I believe this is what Genesis is referring to when it says that God created us in His own image, after all), and He clearly intended for us to use and develop those attributes so that we can glorify Him and be a part of His plan. The more we grow to understand Creation, the better we can serve Him.

Upvote 0