Where did you find him/her

How did you meet him/her

• Through Church

• Through Family and Friends

• Through Work

• Through the Internet

• Through a Combined Church Event (camps, workshops, etc)

• Through a Social Activity (sport, hobby, etc)

• He was an Old Friend

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sascha Fitzpatrick

Apr 29, 2004
✟9,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, where was your partner when you found them? Click on the above poll and then let me know! :)

I could click two - through the internet (although I first talked to him at the 'net meet', when we all went to dinner, I never really spoke to him in the chat room), and he was an old friend.

I ended up clicking on 'he was an old friend', as that's how I view our relationship now - kinda let the old relationship we had drift into the background.

So, what about you?

Sasch

Cright

Veteran
Apr 18, 2004
SE Michigan, USA
Visit site
✟17,849.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I put "through family"

My sister, however, met John on the internet! haha

He was looking for a house and she's a realtor! So they worked together for 4 months and after he closed on his house she talked BOTH of us into going out with each other.. and we were both a pretty heistant.. but in the end, after much prodding we agreed to meet for dinner...

the rest is history! ... so immensly glad that I wansn't more stubborn!

Carina

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SoldierofChrist

Modern Reformationist
Mar 3, 2003
PA
✟767.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
School. We met through another friend studying for Old Testament survey at Friendly's... She barely said a word, if at all. I guess I'm just a sucker for the quiet/shy type. Although she's not that way now, I never realized she'd have such a huge part of my life! God is amazing!

Upvote 0

wemmick

Jun 25, 2004
✟7,663.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
We first met through the college ministry at church. :) We were both helping set up a "back to school" cookout ("Holy Smoke" :)), talked on and off after that. About 6 months later he started coming to the same Sunday school class as I attended, we attended the same summer Bible study, and we began emailing some. A few months after that, we began dating, and now we're engaged. :)

I'd just about given up on the guys at my church even knowing I was alive, and then God opened Matt's eyes and heart. :)

Blessings,
Becca

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nenne

Oct 14, 2004
✟130.00
Faith
Protestant
None of the above;)

Met him on the streets of NYC, he and a group of friends were walking the streets in their navy whites, i asked for a picture and the rest is history....
God works in mysterious ways, I was really not looking for someone, truth be told I had promised myself not to fall in love, oh well, ;) God has a lot of humor:thumbsup:

:wave: //Nenne

Upvote 0