Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Nov 15, 2012
- Apr 18, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Veteran, 37, from SE Michigan, USA
- Cright was last seen:
- Nov 15, 2012
- Mar 8, 1978 (Age: 37)
- SE Michigan, USA
- stay at home mom these days! :)
- Gospel Life Church
- Nursery Director, Maintain Volunteer Records, Park clean up ministry, mentor.
- Fav. Books:
- Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers
- Life View:
- Baptism Date:
- Bible Version:
- NIV, ESV
- End Times View:
- Marital Status:
- Fav. Hymn/ Worship Song:
- Amazing Grace, I can only imagine
- Current Prayer Requests:
- Prayers that I raise my children in the ways of the LORD, that they turn to Him and accept our savior!
- Origin of the Life View:
- Young Earth Creation
I met John, my husband, in Sept 2003, we were married July 2005. We welcomed our first little bundle of joy October 2006, Peter. We then welcomed Jillian in March 2008, and Daniel in March 2010. I love trying to reflect Jesus in our community. My favorite ministry being "park clean-up", because I can serve with my small children, help my community and build relationships for Christ all at the same time! I'm blessed beyond anything I deserve. Thank you Jesus!
- Date accepted Christ / Years as a Christian:
Scrapbooking, anything outdoors! Supporting our troops and President.
Carina, child of God, wife to John,
mom to Peter (10/06) and Jillian (3/08)