Literal 6 Day Creationist<br />''An Evening and a
Mar 12, 2003
✟7,754.00
Faith
Christian
I just got it.
Just like a ton of bricks.

I see the light guys, you were right.

If I cant come up with a hard definition of ''kind'', then most assuredly my neighbors dog Foofer's great, great, great, great grand-pups wont be pups at all, they'll be walking talking dog-men who play pool and have their portraits done.

Upvote 0

Follower of Christ

Literal 6 Day Creationist<br />''An Evening and a
Mar 12, 2003
✟7,754.00
Faith
Christian
4th April 2003 at 11:23 PM Arikay said this in Post #41

Yeah, sorry follower, I forgot that you dont like to play these "games" (IE discussion).

Doesnt the fact that gods book doesnt actually give a good definition for a kind make you curious as to what else was left out?
A few years back when into evolution, yes.

Now that I know my God better, it doesnt bother me in the least.

Upvote 0

Cantuar

Forever England
Jul 15, 2002
Visit site
✟8,889.00
Faith
Agnostic
If I cant come up with a hard definition of ''kind'', then most assuredly my neighbors dog Foofer's great, great, great, great grand-pups wont be pups at all, they'll be walking talking dog-men who play pool and have their portraits done.

If you're trying to pass creationism off as science, then you do need to define your basic terms. How can you do research into something when everybody has a different definition and nobody really knows where lines are drawn? Of course, if you aren't trying to pass creationism off as science, then your definitions can be as vague and fluid as you like. However, I thought the whole point of this board was for creationists to argue the validity of their science as opposed to evolution. To do that, you need to be able to define a term as basic as "kind."

Upvote 0