What is CERN?

Zeal777

Jul 30, 2015
✟15,321.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well is this possible that's why we must look at history for the answer occultist and mythologist william Henry have claimed that ancients like nimrod used these towers and stargates these towers created wormholes holes and these gods(fallen angels) would pass through them there is a deeper story to the tower of Babel

Reactions: Gentle Lamb
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Throughout ancient history there have been many accounts ofgods(fallen angels) traveling from location to location using intricate machinery that would take them from one dimension to another explaining the ufo phenomena

Even the ancient aliens nonsense usually does not claim that there were particle accelerators in the ruins.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The proof is in the history, in order to know what the future holds one must look to the past

How about we look at what is actually happening at the research facility you are so concerned over, where is proof of the spooky things coming in? What is the basis for the claims other then "big machine scary!"

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Expert physicists hawkings disagrees with you his words were we are opening pandoras box and once it is opened it cannot be closed
Those were not his words.

These were his words:
The Higgs potential has the worrisome feature that it might become megastable at energies above 100bn giga-electron-volts (GeV).
This could mean that the universe could undergo catastrophic vacuum decay, with a bubble of the true vacuum expanding at the speed of light.
A particle accelerator that reaches 100bn GeV would be larger than Earth, and is unlikely to be funded in the present economic climate.'

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
According to the mythologists Williams henry the Osiris pillar or the temporal cross was called the ta-wer meaning bond between heaven and earth it was a machine with the capability of opening dimensions or wormholes these wormholes carried the gods(fallen angels)demons to their locales in the universe and these same technologies were used to summon the gods(fallen angels) explains the ufo phenomena

Well, I'm not sure that there's a connection to CERN but it wouldn't surprise me if there was. What did catch my attention was what you said here about the Osiris pillar because this lines up perfectly with what I've found.

I've found that Osiris is the Egyptian name for Nimrod and Isis is the Egyptian name for his wife/mother Semiramis. Nimrod and Semiramis were the ones who built the "tower" of Babel which purpose was to open a portal to heaven. I believe it was described as a tower in the Bible for simplicity's sake, but obviously God does not care if we build large towers. He would however care if we try to bridge the gap between heaven and earth. Therefore I believe the tower of babel was actually a portal.

I also believe that the religion that Nimrod started never really died and has in fact been resurrected through the Illuminati which has infiltrated freemasonry. I believe that they are actively working to open up a connection to the spiritual realm and the "aliens" are helping them. Note that this last part about the illuminati etc is mostly speculation based on bits and pieces of information, but it all fits.

Now, is God going to allow them to succeed, or will he put a stop it all once again just as he did in Babylon? My guess is he will come before they succeed.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For example here...

Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

Whereas the name of the LORD is a strong tower
(Proverbs 18:10) and the name given (by which) men are saved is the name of Jesus who has gone into heaven.

And here
(in Jacobs dream) he sees angels (ascending and descending upon this ladder set up) Gen 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

Whereas it speaks of the stone the builders rejected
(and the angels ascending and descending upon the Son of man) John 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Jesus being the stone the builders rejected
(mentioned in the similitude of old) even in this case as in the Psalm and Jesus brings that forward beholding them

Luke 20:17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,570.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Reactions: Green Sun
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Know what else came from CERN? The internet. That's right...
At least that makes sense, we can clearly see where where demons are loosed on the earth through the internet. With no small thanks to the US Supreme Court.

I am not quite sure what the connection is with the claim that cern is opening portals.

Last edited:
Upvote 0