Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
If it can't be proven, what makes you think they are "in cahoots"?

Obviously it's because the pope is a lizard-octopus man from planet Nibiru who runs the world through a cabal of Jewish bankers--so it logically follows from there that the Vatican is the primarily funding for CERN. I mean it's just so obvious.

-Nanu Nanu

Upvote 0

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Obviously it's because the pope is a lizard-octopus man from planet Nibiru who runs the world through a cabal of Jewish bankers--so it logically follows from there that the Vatican is the primarily funding for CERN. I mean it's just so obvious.

-Nanu Nanu

So CERN stands for Catholic Exterminator Reptilians from Nibiru I knew it :D

Upvote 0

Farm Truck

Custom Title:
Jul 19, 2015
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It absolutely terrifies me. They dont know what they are messing with and it will affect us all.

Here. let me helpa sista out...

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

If it can't be proven, what makes you think they are "in cahoots"?

Cause, the rcc is going to represent the office of false prophet in the up and coming one world government which will be headed up by a muzlim as the anti-christ.

Gotta git up on yo end times stuff man!

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Here. let me helpa sista out...

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Cause, the rcc is going to represent the office of false prophet in the up and coming one world government which will be headed up by a muzlim as the anti-christ.

Gotta git up on yo end times stuff man!
Sooooo... the anti-Christ, who will be a Muslim, is going to be bankrolled by the Vatican?

Sure, why not?

Upvote 0