United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

1997​

"...she’s an intercessor, she worries about you, constantly prays that you don’t goof off and lose your soul..”

Matt Walsh, Catholic author, and columnist, as well as host of the “Matt Walsh Show Podcast,” released a 2022 film asking the very question, “What is a Woman?

While the answer may seem completely obvious, it has stirred much controversy and debate.

Within the last two years, people have taken to social media to express their opinions, with many who hold a traditional viewpoint being “canceled.”

However, EWTN Foundress Mother Mary Angelica of the Annunciation, PCPA, answered this question several years ago:

“Ah, What is a Woman? She brings life, new life, she’s like Jesus. She is a go-between, she is an advocate, Jesus intercedes for us to the Father, she is noble because she takes the blame sometimes… She is a friend, she is that warm love you need to grow.”

Continued below.

• Friendly
Reactions: WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The stuff I 'hear' from the far liberal woke crowd is just... wow. Regarding women.

Now a non specific being that can either be a birther or if genetically male, a non birther blah blah blah

Upvote 0