Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, they haven't. Tell me which of those first 25 were lies? I'm SUPER curious; especially about the proof you have to show that they are all lies.

1) All over the place. If there was NO innappropriate behaviour with the russians they would even have grounds for indictments. How many of those charges have been dropped?
2)HATCH Act, Immoluments Clause. Trump often spoke about flaunting or breaking laws; withholding evidence/materials during the impeachment trial and limiting testimony (not legal; but not trustworthy).

I have watched the news and not bought Trump's lines.
You failed to answer my questions, when you do I will answer yours.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Happy to see that you watch a real news network that is not an agent of the left, keep watching fox.
Uh, if that's your best attempt at a critical analysis of what I wrote I was right in saying to stay away from obvious propaganda sources like Russia Today or Fox News.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So you think he's worse than Hitler do you?
Why do you ask? I never said anything about that. Reads a lot like a weak attempt to dodge the uncomfortable facts in my post by making up something outrageous that I never said. Feels kinds dishonest to me, but maybe I'm misreading.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Uh, if that's your best attempt at a critical analysis of what I wrote I was right in saying to stay away from obvious propaganda sources like Russia Today or Fox News.
make up your mind.

Upvote 0