Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i stumbled across a movie with Jet Li.....and i've never been a fan of martial arts movies, but as i watched, i finally understood the "heart" of this movie. The name of the movie is "Jet Li's Fearless".

Strangely, it ties right into the significance of the heart of the reason behind the birth of the Prince of Peace. God works in mysterious ways. This is one of the ways He moooooved for me today. As such, it is a gift of significant proportions. And it ties right into the beauty and strength of "peace", and ultimately, His peace. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 22, 2012
✟11,092.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I took my dog for a walk - in an area that I had been struggling to walk in because of anxiety issues. I walked 4km in 40 minutes so I am happy that the anxiety issues haven't affected my baseline walking time of 1km every 10 minutes. From here, I hope to increase to running and reducing my time.

But for today I will be happy that I made a start.

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I took my dog for a walk - in an area that I had been struggling to walk in because of anxiety issues. I walked 4km in 40 minutes so I am happy that the anxiety issues haven't affected my baseline walking time of 1km every 10 minutes. From here, I hope to increase to running and reducing my time.

But for today I will be happy that I made a start.

Thats awesome!! Well done! :clap:

What good thing happened to me today? I woke up, and had the opportunity to experience another day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
An over abundance of peace unexplainable in the world. Oh God how I longed for it. Thank you so much.

Thats wonderful! When those moments happen, its hard to even put into words what it feels like. :)

Sooo many good things.....roof over my head...food...heating and cooling. Feeling very blessed.

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What good thing happened to me today...hmm...well for starters, I woke up in a warm bed with heat in the house and no fear of anything bad happening. Then I took a shower with warm water, a luxury those in third world countries will never know. Then I made myself some hot coffee and ate a good breakfast, also something many people will never know anything about. And when I came downstairs, there was another Christmas present on my desk from my "little" brother. A new Josh Groban CD! I love him, and this one has the song "Brave" on it which is one of my favorites from him. ♥ my family!

Upvote 0