Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, I thought I'd be "smart" today. I cranked up my car with my extra key to defrost the windshield and locked it up while I got a few things together in the house.
I'm ready to go... I get outside into the ONE DEGREE COLD... my keyless entry decided to laugh in my face. "No biggie! Use your key to unlock your door," you say? Well, couldn't get the key to turn in the lock. It was frozen. :doh:
...But then (and this is good thing that happened), I was finally able to get the key to turn and then all was well in the land of Oz. lol

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well it wasn't exactly today but technically according to the time on the clock it was early morning today. I had a wonderful nearly 3 hour chat with one of my best friends. Lots of crying, giggles and talking. My cheeks still hurt. But I needed it so badly. Feeling loved today!

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well it wasn't exactly today but technically according to the time on the clock it was early morning today. I had a wonderful nearly 3 hour chat with one of my best friends. Lots of crying, giggles and talking. My cheeks still hurt. But I needed it so badly. Feeling loved today!

It was epic, huh! :D

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It was epic, huh! :D

:D yup, it was...very good for me to clean mahself out. My cheeks are still dry/stinging where all those tears came down lmbo!!! ^_^

Thanks heaps for being there for me even tho it was soooooooooooooo random!

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:D yup, it was...very good for me to clean mahself out. My cheeks are still dry/stinging where all those tears came down lmbo!!! ^_^

Thanks heaps for being there for me even tho it was soooooooooooooo random!

Lol, I get like that sometimes after Ive been crying too! :D

You're welcome hun. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums