Just becareful out there.
Mar 8, 2008
In my room
✟20,354.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
First thing is I nearly slapped a stupid woman in the garage and didn't so that was good but man it was tempting..lol. Then got into painting my kitchen and its beginning to look pretty good. and Now I'm on skype talking to my best friend and having a laugh with him... what a good end to the day.. Thanks Josh ..love you guy..

Upvote 0

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First thing is I nearly slapped a stupid woman in the garage and didn't so that was good but man it was tempting..lol. Then got into painting my kitchen and its beginning to look pretty good. and Now I'm on skype talking to my best friend and having a laugh with him... what a good end to the day.. Thanks Josh ..love you guy..

Aww your welcome..sounds like an AWESOME day. Love you too :clap:

Upvote 0

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well let's see..today I got up, took a shower with hot water (duh, of course) had something to eat, then watched the Vikings game (we beat Detroit, we didn't make the playoffs but oh well) then talked to my awesome best friend on Skype for awhile..she is so fun to talk to, we fulfill each others needs and love each other very much..and I don't have to worry about crossing boundaries or saying what I feel..I feel like she really understands me.

Now I'm watching UFC cage fighting and going to go play some video games soon..probably Madden Football. So today has been a quiet but good day! Wahoo :)

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,220.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I had a great morning at church this morning! That was a great start. Then my sister, husband, and brother and I all played a multiplayer game of Age of Empires here. Then I made some apple muffins and teased everyone on Facebook. Then I had a seriously good laugh with one of my besties...doesn't get any better than that...came up with a new word, swerking...and it shall forever be an inside joke between us. :D Lordy, I needed that laugh!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Snow!!!

animated-snow-fall.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.