dms1972

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
✟596,524.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
returntosender, maybe this isn't the sort of game for you, I mean if you cannot look a few posts up the thread to remind yourself what the clue you just attempted to answer was? Maybe? Or, I don't know, maybe you want to arrange to be on at the same time and for the same duration with others who are playing it, so you don't forget where you are? . For the rest of us we just come back now and again and check it and remind ourselves were it was at by a quick look up the thread :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dms1972

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
✟596,524.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I'm sorry, it was a bit sarky of me.... One thinks it will flow nicely when it starts. But OP did make the rules clear, and did put it in a games forum. So I think its down to time delays and not knowing who is on, and to be honest you were not telling others if they were right yourself.

But maybe its not the game for me rather as I had forgotten i was playing, sorry about that ReturntoSender.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
returntosender, maybe this isn't the sort of game for you, I mean if you cannot look a few posts up the thread to remind yourself what the clue you just attempted to answer was? Maybe? Or, I don't know, maybe you want to arrange to be on at the same time and for the same duration with others who are playing it, so you don't forget where you are? . For the rest of us we just come back now and again and check it and remind ourselves were it was at by a quick look up the thread :)
It was your question and up to you to tie it with your original Post because maybe like me others don't care enough to research and put a nice bow around it.

Upvote 0