Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You and the RCC and her protestant daughters preach the philosophy that God's Covenant "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation.," is the one God said HE would change.

The Scriptures do not promote the same philosophy.

"is the one God said HE would change"

Where did I say it wasn't? What I have said is that it was a marriage covenant and that is what changed. Even the passage you quoted here speaks of the threshold covenant by the fact that the Most High says, "You have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself."

He carried them over the metaphorical threshold, but not with arms and hands like a man, rather, on eagles' wings: that is the same symbolism as mentioned in HARK's thread, where the groom carries the bride over the threshold, which you said you've already looked into.

This is from the Torah:

Jeremiah 3:1-4 KJV
1 They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.
2 Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness.
3 Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a harlot's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.
4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

Deuteronomy 24:1-4 KJV
1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.
3 And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;
4 Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

So what does the Most High say through the Prophet? "Yet return again to Me, says the LORD", but with a stipulation, "Will you not from that time cry unto me, Abbi?" (my Father)?

It is therefore just as I already said from the scripture: no more wifey, anyone who desires to come to the Father must call Him Father, just as the Meshiah teaches in the Gospel accounts, (and Paul teaches the same in Romans 8:15). It isn't me that you so vehemently disagree with: it is the scripture, and neither is it me who is teaching his own philosophy.

Upvote 0

pasifika

Apr 1, 2019
Waikato
✟163,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Covenant in Ex. 19:5 was broken. In Ex. 32, Israel was under NO Covenant.

Ex. 32: 10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.

So even if something was "ADDED" here, which there wasn't, it is irrelevant because this agreement was broken and another one took its place.

This is simply undeniable Biblical truth. Shall we not accept what is actually written?

You are wrong about God "ADDING" the so called Mosiac covenant to the so called Abrahamic Covenant. Even the terms, found no where in Scriptures, are created by religious men "who come in Christ's Name". But this is the religious philosophy of this world, so I understand where you get it.

Here is what God actually said.

Ex. 19: 4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.

5 Now therefore, if ye will "obey my voice" indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: 6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

God offered to them "HIS covenant", just as HE did Abraham.

Gen. 17: 1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

But Abraham didn't break God's Covenant.

Gen. 26: 4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

5 Because that Abraham obeyed "my voice", and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

According to what Hebrews actually says, Heb. 7-10 was about the Priesthood Covenant God brought Israel under, after the Golden Calf. His Covenant with LEVI and the Priesthood God Separated him from the rest of Israel to administer before HIM in.

Look for yourself.

Heb. 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

2 Things are changed.

#1. The manner in which God's Laws are received.

#2. The manner in which sins are forgiven.

It's right there, all a man needs is belief.

Heb. 7: 11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (Abraham didn't have) (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, (Priesthood Law) but after the power of an endless life.

Where is even the mention of the 10 Commandments? Or "Love God or Love your neighbor" or don't eat Blood mentioned in Heb. 7-10?

You are being led astray by this world's religions. Follow the Christ "Of the Bible" and "SEEK the Kingdom of God and HIS Righteousness", Don't follow the philosophies and traditions of this world, created by the very people Jesus warned us about.

No my friend, it was the Levitical Priesthood with it's sacrificial "works of the Law" that was "ADDED" because of transgressions "Til the SEED should come".

This is almost true. Abraham was justified because he believed God. The evidence of his belief, was his "works" which were obedience to God. This is the very definition of Faith as shown by the examples in Heb. 11. Was Abraham required by God to bring a goat to a Levite Priest, and then kill it, before his sins could be forgiven? No, Abraham was justified by Belief/Faith. Levi wasn't even born yet. This Priesthood wasn't even created until 430 years after Abraham.

But God's Statutes, God's Laws, God's Commandments which define SIN, did exist. Abraham's son was blessed because when Abraham heard God's commandments, he obeyed, Sodom was destroyed because when Sodom heard God's commandments, Sodom disobeyed.

Sin still exists in the world today. Surely you know this. Therefore, God's Commandments that define sin, still exist. What became obsolete wasn't God's definition of Righteousness and therefore sin, but the Priesthood Covenant God made with Levi 430 years after God said "that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws."

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

So let's take this and inject the rest of Paul's Teaching.

Therefore by the deeds of the law for justification given to Moses after the Golden calf (Lev. 1-7), Added 430 years after God said that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws, shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Now answer some simple questions?

Did Abraham know what sin was?

Did Sodom know what sin was?

Did Cain know what sin was?

Did Abimelec know what Sin was?

Did Noah know what sin was?

God's Law defining sin was revealed to EVERY MAN. The preaching, popular as it is, that God destroyed men for Transgressing His Laws they had not been given, is foolishness. Paul tells us why men actually believe and promote such foolishness. But like Jesus said, "Men love darkness".

Rom. 1: 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; (Including Abraham) to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein (Within the Gospel of Christ) is the righteousness of God revealed from faith (of Abel) to faith (of Malichi): as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, (within the Gospel of Christ) who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. (Cain and Able, Noah and the world, Abraham and Sodom etc., ALL knew about God, His Righteousness, and His Wrath)

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Now here is the result.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, (Long haired men's hair shampoo model) and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, (Golden Calf) and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (They created) more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Truly there is no new thing under the sun.
Hi, Deuteronomy 5:3, clearly shown that the covenant God made in Sinai is Not same covenant God made with their fathers i.e. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

• Informative
Reactions: GDL
Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then how did they become married as the Prophet says and I have quoted? You would think that professed believers would be happy to learn that the Word of Elohim is not abolished and yet they argue and persist to insist that it is.
As was said No covenant mentioned in respect to what you are sharing, Let's not insert what is not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"is the one God said HE would change"

Where did I say it wasn't? What I have said is that it was a marriage covenant and that is what changed.

So according to you, "Passover" was the Marriage Covenant between God and Israel. And in the New covenant, there is no more "Wifey", therefore no more Passover. I don't believe the Scriptures support the doctrines of the religious sect you have adopted and are now promoting.

Rev. 19: 7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

So this is just one of several issues I have with the religious sect you are promoting. "No more Wifey" is your belief, but not what the Spirit of the Christ "of the bible" promotes.

Even the passage you quoted here speaks of the threshold covenant by the fact that the Most High says, "You have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself."

He carried them over the metaphorical threshold, but not with arms and hands like a man, rather, on eagles' wings: that is the same symbolism as mentioned in HARK's thread, where the groom carries the bride over the threshold, which you said you've already looked into.

This is Passover, Yes? Where God shed His Love on Israel, while they were yet in Egypt (Sin). So Ancient Jewish Tradition considered this a marriage Covenant, where God married Israel, while she was still a Sinner, a Stranger in a Land that rejected Him.

Here is what the Spirit of God inspired Moses to write.

Duet 32: 9 For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob (Israel) is the lot of his inheritance. 10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. 11 As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings: 12 So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.

Is this not the SAME Lord, the SAME Israel, the SAME Eagle?

14 And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever. 15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.

So you preach that Passover is the Wedding Anniversary between God and Israel? And since in your religion, there is no more "Wifey" in the Prophesied New Covenant, there is no more Wedding, which means no more Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread. The RCC and her many daughters promote the same doctrine.

4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself. 5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: 6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

So clearly Moses doesn't promote here or in Deuteronomy that God married Israel while he was still in Egypt. God owned them, ruled over them, was their master, instructed them, all meanings for "Ba'al", but didn't Marry them while they were in Egypt.

Jer. 31: 32 (CLV) Not like the covenant that I made with their fathers, In the day of My laying hold on their hand, To bring them out of the land of Egypt, In that they made void My covenant, "And I ruled over them"--an affirmation of Yahweh.

Now Israel Broke this Covenant and God created another one, which included much of the same instruction, but in this other Covenant, that Moses had to go up a second time to secure, God ADDED a Priesthood with sacrificial "works" for atonement, that didn't exist in Abrahams Time, nor in Israel's First Passover that you teach was their wedding to God.

Now YOU preach that God promised to change the Passover Covenant, which included Feast of Unleavened Bread, to a Covenant in which there is no longer a Wedding Ceremony, (Passover). Same as the RCC.

In the Study that I have shown you, after the Golden Calf, God renewed the Covenant He made, both in EX. 12, and EX. 19, but "ADDED" a Priesthood with duties and requirements that didn't exist at the Passover. It is this Covenant that God promised to change, in my understanding. Not the Passover.

In other Words, God promised to change an existing Covenant, "After those days", not the Covenant that Israel Broke and made void with the Golden Calf. So even if Passover was a Marriage Covenant that Israel broke, it wasn't this Covenant God promised to change.

Rev. 21: 9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

There is still a "wifey" Daq, at least according to Scriptures.

This is from the Torah:

Jeremiah 3:1-4 KJV
1 They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.
2 Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness.
3 Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a harlot's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.
4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

Deuteronomy 24:1-4 KJV
1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.
3 And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;
4 Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

So what does the Most High say through the Prophet? "Yet return again to Me, says the LORD", but with a stipulation, "Will you not from that time cry unto me, Abbi?" (my Father)?

So you believe then, that this one sentence makes the Passover, that you call the Wedding Ceremony between God and Israel, obsolete and has vanished away?

Is. 63: 15 Look down from heaven, and behold from the habitation of thy holiness and of thy glory: where is thy zeal and thy strength, the sounding of thy bowels and of thy mercies toward me? are they restrained? 16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Is. 64: 8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. 9 Be not wroth very sore, O LORD, neither remember iniquity for ever: behold, see, we beseech thee, we are all thy people.

Jer. 3: 19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.

Mal. 1: 6 A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name? 7 Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.

Matt. 5: 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Rom. 8: 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs (With Abraham) heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Strong's Hebrew: 1166. בָּעַל (baal) -- to marry, rule over

WebDefinition. to marry, rule over.

Jer. 3:13 Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD.

14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

I think you are going out of your way to promote a religious philosophy that "omits" Passover as part of God's Prophesied New Covenant by making it a "marriage Ceremony" that has become obsolete. I have no doubt the Jews traditions, that Jesus said Transgressed God's commandments, promoted such a doctrine. I don't believe however, that the Scriptures bear this out.

It is therefore just as I already said from the scripture: no more wifey, anyone who desires to come to the Father must call Him Father, just as the Meshiah teaches in the Gospel accounts, (and Paul teaches the same in Romans 8:15). It isn't me that you so vehemently disagree with: it is the scripture, and neither is it me who is teaching his own philosophy.

Jer. 31: 32 (CLV) Not like the covenant that I made with their fathers, In the day of My laying hold on their hand, To bring them out of the land of Egypt, In that they made void My covenant, And I ruled over them--an affirmation of Yahweh.

The King James says: "although I was an husband unto them".

Strongs says the Hebrew Word used here is "Ba'al", it can mean "Master, Owner, Husband, Lord, Chief man, to have dominion over, etc.

To believe you, I would have to believe God is telling us through Jeremiah;

"Not according to the Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread Covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"

Now it is true that this world's religions promote a religious philosophy in which God's Sabbaths and Laws have become obsolete, and they use the same Scriptures you use, to promote the end of Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread, suggesting that they are a "Marriage Ceremony" that has become obsolete. I don't believe one sentence in Jeremiah 3 makes your case. But I know how powerful religious tradition is, so I will leave you to your own dogma.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As was said No covenant mentioned in respect to what you are sharing,

So you do not consider marriage a covenant. Got it.

Let's not insert what is not.

Will you say the same to the Son of Elohim?

Revelation 2:17
17 He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the assemblies: To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no one knows if not he receives it.

The manna is the Word of Elohim:

Deuteronomy 8:1-3 KJV
1 All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers.
2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.
3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

Deuteronomy 8:3 LXX - Brenton Translation
3 And he afflicted thee and straitened thee with hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thy fathers knew not; that he might teach thee that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God shall man live. [Matthew 4:4, Luke 4:4]

Please review John 6:26-71 for the full torah-teaching-instruction.

So the Son says there is hidden manna and that he will reveal it to the one who overcomes. And essentially your response is, paraphrased, No, there isn't any hidden manna, if it is not written plainly for me to read in the LETTER then you are inserting what is not!

And surely out of the other side of your mouth in different thread you will be warning someone that the letter kills.

Moreover, just because I stand my ground on the things which I believe the Father has shown me in His Word does not make me full of pride. Pretty much everyone else here does the same: you therefore prove yourself an unjust judge. For example, why did you not say something to your friend here in this thread who claims that there were no priests until after the golden calf episode? Is it just because you do not know the scripture or do you only judge those who disagree with your mindset and beliefs?

Exodus 19:4-25 KJV
4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.
5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
7 And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.
8 And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD.
9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD.
10 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes,
11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.
12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death:
13 There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.
14 And Moses went down from the mount unto the people, and sanctified the people; and they washed their clothes.
15 And he said unto the people, Be ready against the third day: come not at your wives.
16 And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.
17 And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount.
18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.
19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.
20 And the LORD came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the LORD called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up.
21 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go down, charge the people, lest they break through unto the LORD to gaze, and many of them perish.
22 And let the priests also, which come near to the LORD, sanctify themselves, lest the LORD break forth upon them.
23 And Moses said unto the LORD, The people cannot come up to mount Sinai: for thou chargedst us, saying, Set bounds about the mount, and sanctify it.
24 And the LORD said unto him, Away, get thee down, and thou shalt come up, thou, and Aaron with thee: but let not the priests and the people break through to come up unto the LORD, lest he break forth upon them.
25 So Moses went down unto the people, and spake unto them.

Oh the humanity! The premise of this entire thread is fake news and my judges didn't even notice. For all these accusations of pridefulness, malice, and ignorance, no doubt an answer will be required.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So according to you, "Passover" was the Marriage Covenant between God and Israel. And in the New covenant, there is no more "Wifey", therefore no more Passover. I don't believe the Scriptures support the doctrines of the religious sect you have adopted and are now promoting.

Rev. 19: 7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

So this is just one of several issues I have with the religious sect you are promoting. "No more Wifey" is your belief, but not what the Spirit of the Christ "of the bible" promotes.

Okay, so you and your sect claim to be new Yerushalem and, by default, the new covenant. Got it.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As you confess: that is your view. However you continue to conveniently ignore all of the evidence already offered, beginning with Jeremiah 3, (Reply #18).

I notice that you also ran this same religious view of yours by Hark as well, and it seems he didn't "See it" in the same way either. And rightly so, given that the "bride" is being prepared even now, for the Wedding to the Lamb of God. I posted scriptures which show this, and many others as well, and you conveniently ignored them. (Romans 2:1)

If Passover and Feast of Unleavened bread is the Covenant God promised to change, that became old and vanished, Yeshua didn't know this. As HE Himself continued in its observance and promoted the continued observance to others as well. Paul did too, as Hark also points out.

So the reason why I don't believe this religious philosophy you have adopted and are now promoting to others, is because of what is actually written in Scriptures.

Your interpretation;

"31 Lo, days are coming, an affirmation of Yahweh, And I have made with the house of Israel And with the house of Judah a new covenant, Not like the covenant of Passover and Unleavened Bread that I made with their fathers, In the day of My laying hold on their hand, To bring them out of the land of Egypt, In that they made void My covenant, And I ruled over them--an affirmation of Yahweh."

Simply contradicts the Scriptures.

As long as there is Sin and humans on earth, there will be Passover and Unleavened Bread. Your religious philosophy notwithstanding.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Okay, so you and your sect claim to be new Yerushalem and, by default, the new covenant. Got it.

Of course, my posts don't suggest or imply any such thing, but that hasn't stopped you before. I am simply posting Scriptures which bring question to a particular religious philosophy you are promoting. A lot of what you say aligns with Scriptures, but some things do not. I do this because Yeshua told me to "Take Heed" of the "many" who come in His Name. I am told to "test the spirits". Much like Yeshua did to the Jews of His Time. And they too, were offended by this obedience to what is written, just like you are. And they too lashed out at Yeshua, for questioning their religious doctrines and traditions, just as you do.

So your obvious anger towards me is perfectly normal for this world's religious men, and to be expected. As men, we all struggle with these things. But as God's Covenant declares;

Gen. 4: And hot is Cain's anger exceedingly, and falling is his face. 6 And saying is Yahweh Elohim to Cain, "Why is your anger hot? And why does your face fall? 7 Would you not, should you be doing well, lift it up? And should you not be doing well, at the opening a sin offering is reclining, and for you is its restoration. And you are ruler over it.

Hark is considered by me a brother, although I don't agree with everything the MJ's promote, he and I have come to the same Spiritual understanding on many issues.

In the Study he did, there is a lot of reliance on Ancient Religious Traditions of the Jews. In fact, if all I had was Scriptures, any translation, it would be impossible to come away with his understanding of Passover as a "Threshold" covenant. I posted Duet. 32 and asked you questions regarding the "Eagles Wings" referenced there. You ignored me and my questions, "again", by your own choice.

As I also said, maybe Passover and Unleavened Bread is a Marriage Covenant, Hark may be correct. But even at that, it can't be the covenant God Promised to change. It is the Beginning of God's Salvation for humans on earth. Nothing will take away from, make old or obsolete, what the Christ did for His People. Passover and Unleavened bread wasn't "ADDED" Til the SEED should Come.

"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: His Blood is still protecting His People from the Wrath of God.

For me what changed is simple. "For the Priesthood being changed". That is;

#2. The manner in what Transgression of God's Laws are forgiven.

The blood "LIFE" of the Lamb of God will never change.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Moreover, just because I stand my ground on the things which I believe the Father has shown me in His Word does not make me full of pride. Pretty much everyone else here does the same: you therefore prove yourself an unjust judge. For example, why did you not say something to your friend here in this thread who claims that there were no priests until after the golden calf episode? Is it just because you do not know the scripture or do you only judge those who disagree with your mindset and beliefs?

The reason why Him didn't say anything to one "who claims that there were no priests until after the golden calf episode", is because no one on this Thread made such a claim. Whoever convinced you of this is a liar. And now you are accusing HIM based on this lie. You should check yourself.

What was pointed out in this thread, is that there was no "Levitical Priesthood" established and given to the people, until after the Golden Calf. As Hark said in his study "However, before Moses could even deliver the terms of the covenant in writing, Israel had played the harlot, and worshiped another god."

Not only in writing, but Moses was still up alone with God when God gave the instruction for Aaron and his sons to Administer before HIM in the Priest's office.

Ex. 32: 7 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:

So no one is claiming there was no Priests, only that the "Levitical Priesthood" had not been established before Israel, until after the Golden calf.

The King of Salem, Jethro, Moses with his brother to help him, and others appoint by Moses, were all Priests. No one is denying this.

But according to Scriptures, the Levitical Priesthood was not established for Israel until after the Golden Calf.

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh the humanity! The premise of this entire thread is fake news and my judges didn't even notice. For all these accusations of pridefulness, malice, and ignorance, no doubt an answer will be required.
Have not said anything about you during this discourse. And the premise of this thread is wrong and said as much along the same lines that your premise is wrong, Only two Covenants mentioned in Exodus. The one to Abraham and the one at Sinia,

Covenant is not mentioned in anything you shared from Exodus. Take care

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh I see.... You made a commit about someone and was rebuked for it. The fact that said commit was not retracted nor apologized for reinforces the rebuke. (link to rebuke and commit)
And the fact whether God showed you something is subjective my friend. I would be more concerned if one thinks themselves infallible, Popish even. Narcissistic trait for sure if so.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I notice that you also ran this same religious view of yours by Hark as well, and it seems he didn't "See it" in the same way either. And rightly so, given that the "bride" is being prepared even now, for the Wedding to the Lamb of God. I posted scriptures which show this, and many others as well, and you conveniently ignored them. (Romans 2:1)

If Passover and Feast of Unleavened bread is the Covenant God promised to change, that became old and vanished, Yeshua didn't know this. As HE Himself continued in its observance and promoted the continued observance to others as well. Paul did too, as Hark also points out.

So the reason why I don't believe this religious philosophy you have adopted and are now promoting to others, is because of what is actually written in Scriptures.

Your interpretation;

"31 Lo, days are coming, an affirmation of Yahweh, And I have made with the house of Israel And with the house of Judah a new covenant, Not like the covenant of Passover and Unleavened Bread that I made with their fathers, In the day of My laying hold on their hand, To bring them out of the land of Egypt, In that they made void My covenant, And I ruled over them--an affirmation of Yahweh."

Simply contradicts the Scriptures.

As long as there is Sin and humans on earth, there will be Passover and Unleavened Bread. Your religious philosophy notwithstanding.

No, what you changed in the passage you posted is neither my interpretation nor my reading of the text. That is why I agreed with Clare73 in the first post here that the covenant was renewed. Where have I said that it was made void? I didn't and anyone who reads what I have posted here with an open mind should be able to see that you are creating a dishonest straw-man argument concerning what I have offered herein. You are perverting the passage and accusing me of believing your perversion of the passage and your continuing accusation is untrue.

Regarding the bride or wife of the Lamb it is clearly revealed in the Apocalypse, (Rev 21), that this is either Yerushalem, (of above), new Yerushalem, (of above), the daughter of Zion-Yerushalem, not you.

Why therefore do you not believe what Paul says about Yerushalem of above in Galatians 4? These things concern covenants, not you: are you the new covenant?

Galatians 4:22-26 KJV
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Regarding the new-renewed covenant, the Master already had the bride upon his entering into Yerushalem for the final week of his earthly ministry: is that you? No, it is a fulfillment of the prophecy in Zec 9:9 and specifically stated to be so in the text of Matthew.

Matthew 21:1-5 KJV
1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples,
2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.
3 And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.
4 All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
5 Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.

Zechariah 9:9 KJV
9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

The daughter of Zion-Yerushalem is the new-renewed covenant, and like mother, like daughter, and the new-renewed covenant is certainly not you. Moreover this, as has been stated so many times here in so many different threads, regards the all-important Testimony of the Meshiah in the Gospel accounts, which is itself the renewal of the covenant. It is all about the Testimony, which he himself says is Spirit, (John 6:63). And this is surely revealed, for those with eyes to see, in the following passage.

John 3:25-36 KJV
25 Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying.
26 And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.
27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.
29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.
31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Meshiah already had "the bride" when he entered into Yerushalem in Matthew 21, for the bride is his Testimony given to him from the heavens, from the Father: and that Spirit-Testimony is the renewed covenant, not you.

Luke 12:35-44 KJV
35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, [Rev 3:20a] they may open unto him immediately.
37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

There is no wiggle room to escape what this says and teaches: for Peter asks him whether he speaks only to them, (his apostles), or even to all? And the answer should be clear enough for those who love the Father and His Word. We are to be like men waiting and watching for their Master to return from the wedding, that when he comes knocking at the door, we may open unto him immediately.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, what you changed in the passage you posted is neither my interpretation nor my reading of the text. That is why I agreed with Clare73 in the first post here that the covenant was renewed. Where have I said that it was made void?

I understand you to be promoting the religious philosophy that the Covenant God promises to change, "Not like the Covenant I made", is Passover and Unleavened bread. Not the Temporary Priesthood Covenant God made with Levi, "After the Order of Aaron" that my studies have shown me, which pertained to the things God mentioned in HIS actual description of HIS new Covenant. Namely, the manner in which God's Law is received, and the manner in which Transgression of God's Law is provided for.

You make this claim, based on the ancient oral Jewish tradition of a "Threshold Covenant". A "Covenant" not once mentioned in the Torah. You preach to others that this Covenant was a "Marriage Covenant" that is done away with in the New Covenant God described in Jer. 31. In your own words, "No more wifey". Hebrews 8 says, whatever covenant God described in Jer. 31, became old and ready to vanish away.

Heb. 8: 13 In saying "new, He has made the former old. Now that which is growing old and decrepit is near its disappearance."

Therefore, according to your own words, you are promoting the religious philosophy that in Jeremiah 31, God is promising the "end" of Passover and Unleavened Bread, "After those days".

If you want to go back and amend your statements, or if you have misrepresented your own religious beliefs, feel free to make the changes.

I didn't and anyone who reads what I have posted here with an open mind should be able to see that you are creating a dishonest straw-man argument concerning what I have offered herein. You are perverting the passage and accusing me of believing your perversion of the passage and your continuing accusation is untrue.

I can only go by what you promote.

#41 DAQ says " What I have said is that it was a marriage covenant and that is what changed".

From what you have shown me, the entire religious philosophy you are promoting in this matter, is founded on Ancient Jewish Tradition. Traditions that the Prophets, and the Lord's Christ Himself, have told you over and over, are "traditions of men", not God. Furthermore, it is these Traditions which caused Israel to "Transgress God's Commandments". Yeshua tells you this and warns His People of this from the very beginning of His Ministry, according to the Testimony.

Mark 7: 6 Yet He, answering, said to them that "Ideally prophesies Isaiah concerning you hypocrites, as it is written, that This people with their lips is honoring Me, Yet their heart is away at a distance from Me." 7 Yet in vain are they revering Me, teaching for teachings the directions of men." 8 For, leaving the precept of God, you are holding the tradition of men of the baptism of ewers and cups. And many such like things you are doing." 9 And He said to them, "Ideally are you repudiating the precept of God, that you should be keeping your tradition."

As I pointed out, if all I had were Scriptures, even the LXX, according to you that is not enough to know God's instruction, "for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. It was enough for Paul, but not enough for you.

According to what you promote, I must also seek out ancient hidden religious traditions of the very Jews who created a business out of the Priesthood God gave them, whose temple God destroyed, and who murdered the Holy One of Israel when HE came to them.

What I am promoting, is "What if Yeshua is right about the Jews, and you are wrong".

What if Moses is right.

Ex. 12: 24 And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever. 25 And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the LORD will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service. 26 And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?

27 That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

But that's not what you promote DAQ. When someone asks you, "What mean ye by this service".

You are saying, "It is the "Marriage Covenant" between God and Israel, that God promised do away with, "After those days".

All I'm saying, is what if Moses and God and Yeshua are right, and it is the philosophies and traditions of men that you have adopted, which are wrong.

Regarding the bride or wife of the Lamb it is clearly revealed in the Apocalypse, (Rev 21), that this is either Yerushalem, (of above), new Yerushalem, (of above), the daughter of Zion-Yerushalem, not you.

Why therefore do you not believe what Paul says about Yerushalem of above in Galatians 4? These things concern covenants, not you: are you the new covenant?

Galatians 4:22-26 KJV
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; "the one from the mount Sinai", which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Passover didn't happen on Mt. Sinai. Feast of Unleavened Bread was not given on Mt. Sinai. And yet, you imply that this is the Covenant God did away with "Which Gendereth to Bondage". If you believed Paul, or Moses, you would not be promoting the ancient religious traditions of the Jews Paul turned away from, because they caused Him to persecute members of God's Church.

If you want to know the Covenant "which gendereth to bondage", "given on Mt. Sinai" Moses shows us.

Abraham was not under this Covenant, and neither am I. But prior to the Holy One of Israel becoming a man, here is the covenant God made, as it would have pertained to me.

Lev. 4: 27 If one soul of the people of the land should sin inadvertently when he does something departing from any of Yahweh's instructions of what should not be done, and he realizes his guil. 28 when his sin with which he has sinned is made known to him, then he will bring as his approach present, a hairy one of the goats, a flawless female, for his sin with which he has sinned. 29 He will support his hand on the head of the sin offering and slay the sin offering in the place of the ascent offering. 30 And the priest will take some of its blood with his finger and put it on the horns of the altar of ascent offering. All the rest of its blood shall he pour out at the foundation of the altar. 31 All its fat shall he take away, just as the fat is taken away from the sacrifice of peace offerings. Then the priest will cause it to fume on the altar as a fragrant odor to Yahweh. Thus the priest will make a propitiatory shelter over him,
and it will be pardoned him.

In the New Covenant, God promises to pardon our sin, without these "Works of the Law".

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Jer. 31: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Where is the Levite Priest? Where is the Promise to make old Passover and Unleavened bread?

It doesn't exist in Scriptures. Only in the Religious Sect you have adopted and are now Promoting.

Regarding the new-renewed covenant, the Master already had the bride upon his entering into Yerushalem for the final week of his earthly ministry: is that you? No, it is a fulfillment of the prophecy in Zec 9:9 and specifically stated to be so in the text of Matthew.

Zec. 9: " 9 Exult exceedingly, daughter of Zion! Shout, daughter of Jerusalem! Behold! your King shall come to you! Righteous and endowed with salvation is He. Humble and riding on an ass, and on a colt, the foal of a she-ass."

There is no doubt to me that Jeshua is the King of the daughters of Zion and Jerusalem. And that Israel was unto God, a Wife.

I just don't believe in the ancient religious traditions of the Jews regarding Passover as the covenant God made old and ready to vanish. But I do believe the Covenant "That Gendereth to Bondage" was made old and disappeared.

If God married Israel, while she was yet in sin, a Harlot, is this not just another version of OSAS? And "Come as you are"? No Doubt Christ died for us, while we were yet in Sin. But the wedding didn't come until after the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 21:1-5 KJV
1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples,
2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.
3 And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.
4 All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
5 Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.

Zechariah 9:9 KJV
9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

The daughter of Zion-Yerushalem is the new-renewed covenant, and like mother, like daughter, and the new-renewed covenant is certainly not you. Moreover this, as has been stated so many times here in so many different threads, regards the all-important Testimony of the Meshiah in the Gospel accounts, which is itself the renewal of the covenant. It is all about the Testimony, which he himself says is Spirit, (John 6:63). And this is surely revealed, for those with eyes to see, in the following passage.

John 3:25-36 KJV
25 Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying.
26 And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.
27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.
29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.
31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Meshiah already had "the bride" when he entered into Yerushalem in Matthew 21, for the bride is his Testimony given to him from the heavens, from the Father: and that Spirit-Testimony is the renewed covenant, not you.

I agree with all this that is written in Scriptures. I just don't believe "Passover and Unleavened bread" is the Covenant that God Promised to change in Jer. 31. (See Ez. 16)

Everything you promote, is through the Prism of Ancient oral Jewish Traditions never once mentioned in Scriptures, accept by Jeshua to tell us they are not from God.

Luke 12:35-44 KJV
35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, [Rev 3:20a] they may open unto him immediately.
37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

Again, I completely agree with, and have not argued with the Biblical Fact that God considered Israel to Him as a wife. What I don't believe in the ancient religious traditions of the Jews that you have adopted, which call Passover and Unleavened Bread, the Covenant God Promised to make old and disappear.

The RCC and her religious daughters agree with you on this and have created their own high days as a result. So your religion is in line with theirs in this point. But I don't believe that is what God intended when HE created Passover and Unleavened Bread.

There is no wiggle room to escape what this says and teaches:
My issue isn't with the holy scriptures, it is with the ancient Jewish Traditions you have adopted and have injected into Scriptures "as Law". The Pharisees did the exact same thing, yet you have been convinced you can do the same, and not be treated the same by God. The RCC and all her daughters promote the same religious philosophy. This is why God said to "come out of her". Not the Jerusalem that is from above, but the Jerusalem the Pharisees promoted, which are religious traditions of man, which is from below.

for Peter asks him whether he speaks only to them, (his apostles), or even to all? And the answer should be clear enough for those who love the Father and His Word. We are to be like men waiting and watching for their Master to return from the wedding, that when he comes knocking at the door, we may open unto him immediately.

Absolutely. His People are those who, as Paul instructs.

Acts 26: 19 Whence, king Agrippa, I did not become stubborn as to the heavenly apparition, " 20 but first to those in Damascus, besides in Jerusalem also, besides to the entire province of Judea, and to the nations, I reported that they are to be repenting and turning back to God, engaging acts worthy of repentance."

I believe God's Passover and Unleavened Bread is the beginning of God's Salvation which is needed more today than ever.

I know this world's religions teach that God's New Covenant does away with His Feasts, and Sabbaths, some even preach His entire Law became old and has vanished away.

But I don't believe this is what the scriptures teach.

But then again, I don't adopt ancient religious traditions of the Jews either.

Upvote 0

GDL

Jul 25, 2020
SE
✟105,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prior Thread:

And this is the point where your view comes together. I'm going to add the NC part as I understand you from elsewhere. You can correct me if you see the need:
  1. God made a Covenant with Abraham
  2. God gave Abraham His Law
  3. God passed the Covenant with Abraham and His Law to the nation Israel.
  4. Israel broke the Covenant and Laws God made with Abraham (at the Golden Calf incident).
  5. God made a Priesthood Covenant with Levi (a.k.a. the goats sacrifices)
  6. In the NC God changed the Priesthood Law (Heb7) from Levi to Christ and transferred to Jesus Christ the Law He gave to Abraham.
  7. God is writing the Law He gave to Abraham on our hearts.
So:
  1. The "old" and "first" covenant of Heb8 & Heb9 is the Priesthood Covenant, correct?
  2. Is all the Law that God gave to Moses except for the Priesthood section the Law God gave to Abraham?
  3. Is the Law of Christ the same as the Law God gave to Abraham?

Updated with @Studyman answers. Unaltered where no answers:

1. God made His Covenant with Abraham.
2. God gave Abraham HIS LAW (Gen18:19; Gen26:4-5)
3. God passed His Covenant with Abraham and His Law to the nation Israel to Abraham's Children (Gen15:13; Ex19:5)
4. Israel broke the Covenant and Laws God made with Abraham God's Laws and God's Covenant (at the Golden Calf incident) (Ex20:22-23).
5. God made a Priesthood Covenant with Levi (a.k.a. the goats sacrifices) AKA, "The Levitical Priesthood".
6. In the NC God changed the Priesthood Law (Heb7) from Levi to Christ from the "Order of Aaron", to the "Order of Melchizedek" and transferred to sent Jesus Christ the Law He gave to Abraham. to administer before God in the Priest's Office. Where HE still is.
7. God is writing the Law He gave to Abraham "HIS LAW" on our hearts. on the hearts of them who repent and turn to Him from the heart.

So:

1. The "old" and "first" covenant of Heb8 & Heb9 Heb. 7-10, is the Priesthood Covenant, correct?

The God of the Bible said in HIS Definition of HIS New Covenant, that 2 things changed.

#2. The manner in which forgiveness of Sin, is provided for.

Both duties of the Levitical Priesthood.
2. Is all the Law that God gave to Moses except for the Priesthood section the Law God gave to Abraham?
If you mean "Is God's instruction in Righteousness, judgment and Justice that He gave Abraham, the same as God's instruction in righteousness, judgment and justice HE gave to Abraham's Children? I find no evidence that HE gives children different instructions than HE gave their fathers.

Only that the manner in which we receive God's instruction, and the manner in which transgressions are forgiven, has changed, at least according to Scriptures.

Does this represent your point of view correctly?

Would you simplify your answers to #1 & #3 just above to yes or no, or at least a more direct answer?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Prior Thread:

And this is the point where your view comes together. I'm going to add the NC part as I understand you from elsewhere. You can correct me if you see the need:
  1. God made a Covenant with Abraham
  2. God gave Abraham His Law
  3. God passed the Covenant with Abraham and His Law to the nation Israel.
  4. Israel broke the Covenant and Laws God made with Abraham (at the Golden Calf incident).
  5. God made a Priesthood Covenant with Levi (a.k.a. the goats sacrifices)
  6. In the NC God changed the Priesthood Law (Heb7) from Levi to Christ and transferred to Jesus Christ the Law He gave to Abraham.
  7. God is writing the Law He gave to Abraham on our hearts.
So:
  1. The "old" and "first" covenant of Heb8 & Heb9 is the Priesthood Covenant, correct?

4. Updated with @Studyman answers. Unaltered where no answers:

1. God made His Covenant with Abraham.
    2. God gave Abraham HIS LAW (Gen18:19; Gen26:4-5)
    3. God passed His Covenant with Abraham and His Law to the nation Israel Abraham's Children (Gen15:13; Ex19:5)
    4. Israel broke the Covenant and Laws God made with Abraham God's Laws and God's Covenant (at the Golden Calf incident) (Ex20:22-23).
    5. God made a Priesthood Covenant with Levi (a.k.a. the goats sacrifices) AKA, "The Levitical Priesthood".
    6. In the NC God changed the Priesthood Law (Heb7) from Levi to Christ from the "Order of Aaron", to the "Order of Melchizedek" and transferred to sent Jesus Christ the Law He gave to Abraham. to administer before God in the Priest's Office. Where HE still is.
    7. God is writing the Law He gave to Abraham "HIS LAW" on our hearts. on the hearts of them who repent and turn to Him from the heart.

So:

1. The "old" and "first" covenant of Heb8 & Heb9 Heb. 7-10, is the Priesthood Covenant, correct?

The Covenant spoken to in Hebrews 7-10, was the Priesthood Covenant God made with Levi. Not God's Laws, Statutes and Commandments that define God's Righteousness that Paul teaches is revealed to all mankind.

1. 2. Is all the Law that God gave to Moses except for the Priesthood section the Law God gave to Abraham?

According to Scriptures, The Laws given to Abraham and Moses, are God's Laws, Yes.

1. 3. Is the Law of Christ the same as the Law God gave to Abraham?

John 10: 30 I and my Father are one.

So "YES", Jesus the man, and Abraham and all the examples of Faith in Scriptures, walked in God's Law.

• Informative
Reactions: GDL
Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
John 10: 30 I and my Father are one.

So "YES", Jesus the man, and Abraham and all the examples of Faith in Scriptures, walked in God's Law.
Amen! To pit the law of Christ against God's commandments is just not biblical.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Reactions: Studyman
Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Amen! To pit the law of Christ against God's commandments is just not biblical.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

I agree.

But what is the foundation of such a philosophy? Where does this come from? I believe it is part of the very first recorded deception in Scriptures in which the serpent convinced Eve that "Faith" in God can exist apart from "Obedience" to God. Or worse yet, that obedience to God, is a sign of Lack of Faith which is implied by "Many" religions who come in Christ's Name. Once established in the heart, men reject God's Judgments, God's "Instruction in Righteousness", God's "Armor" that HE created for us to "Put on", etc., and replace them by whatever religions of this world we are born into establish. And this of course, this varies from one religious sect and religious business to another.

"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."

Soon the religious sect, and the doctrines and images of God created therein, become the Idol. Paul speaks to this.

Who changed the truth of God, (for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.) into a lie, (Thou shall surely not die) and worshipped and served the creature (What the Woman saw) more than the Creator, (What God told her) who is blessed for ever. Amen.

So then "Faith", which is supposed to be belief in things God tells us that we cannot see, (What is Holy, What is clean, What is Righteous, What is good) becomes belief in things we can see. (Our definition of all these things) "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food".

As a result men create their own high days, their own sabbaths, their own judgments of good and evil, their own images of God in the likeness of four-footed beasts or a long-haired handsome man etc. The Exodus in an example of all these things, that God had written for men, so that they would repent, and not live by the same Lusts of the world they were born into.

You and I are born into this same world, just as Jesus and Paul were.

As you can easily see, the Jesus of the Bible, the author and finisher of Living Faith, didn't allow Himself to be influenced by the religious philosophies and Traditions of the world HE was born into.

He followed the Advice HE gave himself, so to speak, in the Law and Prophets.

"That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days"

And;

Duet. 11: 16 Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;

17 And then the LORD'S wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you.

18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

19 And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

20 And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:

21 That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.

This is how Jesus Overcame the influence of this world God placed Him in, and God has provided this Same Armor for anyone, who wants to put it on.

Eve had this Armor available to her as well and God gave her an escape from temptation as HE does for all people. She had a husband (Like Christ) and she had God that she could have gone to Just as we do. But she chose to listen to herself instead.

Separating Christ from God, is like separating Faith from Obedience.

Great post, hope yu don't mind my long post.

Upvote 0