• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (24)

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm haunted by bad memories the full details of which I'm not permitted to discuss on here.

Sorry to hear that brother i know how hard it can be to deal with bad memories. Especially when the memories invoke fear, anger and hurt can they be hard to deal with.

Praying you get through this difficult time in one piece.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feeling excited. i worked most of yesterday on my hydro system, i've been rebuilding it from a aquaponic system but ran into lots of problems rebuilding it. Yesterday i finalised one side of the system and i tested it out - it run all night successfully. All i need to do now is put the cups in the holes and plant veggies in it. Today i'm going to see if i can get the other side up and running as well.

Apart of some nausea i have been in good health for a couple of weeks already with only a few days down the dumps. Lets hope it keeps going like this. The one added 5-htp seems to have made a lot of difference to my depression. i might have to try a bit more yet and see if the improvements continue.

Blessings to all

Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the loneliness is just crazy right now. :(

I kind of have to sit at the table right now and the internet is on my table and it's not helping :(

sorry to hear you are hurting i hope that you will be able to turn away from your loneliness and look at Jesus.

Please remember He is always with you! You find Him underneath your fallen reality carrying you even today. Cry at His feet and find comfort from your distress in His arms. He be happy to see you come around.

Peace.

Reactions: Tempura
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Still feeling nauseated. Been up since 3am because i felt sick it is somewhat better but i still don't feel well and now it is 5.30am lets hope i feel somewhat better soon.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feeling confidant after i had the best week in 21 years or so. My mood and sleep have been excellent almost daily - the only thing i still had to cope with was nausea - this is very rare in my experiences so i'm super thankful and joyful in the Lord. The increased Zinc and 5-htp are doing an excellent job by the looks of it. So hoping this trend will continue.

i put my first veggies in my hydro system. It seems to be running fine, even after all the modifications i had to make, i'm very happy about that. Can't wait till we can eat from our own produce again.

Hoping everyone has a blessed week.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,172.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Jesus Christ Died For Us

When I have suicidal thought, this faith saves me. The most Basic and Important Truth can be doubted and forgotten. Jesus Christ Died For Us. This gift is not expensive enough? I shall be content. Whether He heals or not heals me, I need trust His love, stop complaining, that will lead my faith to be destroyed. Prayers are very appreciated.

Blessings to all in the love of the Lord. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i love my aunts two dogs but the younger one reminds me why i dont want kids. i'm using my kindles 3g to try to read and post on cf. its a challenge. the battery drains pretty fast while doing this. remember to plant some kale jeshu :)
in the end everything is fine

• Friendly
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WOW.. I began this thread..I wonder if anyone remembers me.. hmm.. :)

Yes i do how could we forget you? Yes this thread has been going for many years now. Thanks for starting it.

Good to see you back

• Friendly
Reactions: srjoanna
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i love my aunts two dogs but the younger one reminds me why i dont want kids. i'm using my kindles 3g to try to read and post on cf. its a challenge. the battery drains pretty fast while doing this. remember to plant some kale jeshu :)
in the end everything is fine

i have already done so brother we have Kale growing in the garden, it doesn't need a greenhouse where we are it grows Summer through the Winter. i love Kale.

i want to grow beans, hot and sweet chillies, cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, garlic and leeks all year round that is why i put the hydro system up to provide us with the veggies we can't grow in the Winter time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I've got my school schedule, so that's pretty exciting.

My classes are:
-Freshman Seminar
-Media History and Literacy
-Diversity in Media
-Elementary Russian
-Intro to Russian Culture

I got all the classes I wanted, with the exception of International Studies and a few writing based classes, but that's okay. I'm just relieved there's no math class this semester (probably because I didn't choose one, and I didn't take the placement test).

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've got my school schedule, so that's pretty exciting.

My classes are:
-Freshman Seminar
-Media History and Literacy
-Diversity in Media
-Elementary Russian
-Intro to Russian Culture

I got all the classes I wanted, with the exception of International Studies and a few writing based classes, but that's okay. I'm just relieved there's no math class this semester (probably because I didn't choose one, and I didn't take the placement test).
Great choices. I spent some time in Russia in the 90s. City of 2 million but vehicle traffic very light considering the population density. Everybody took public transportation, packed in like sardines. Military presence everywhere, store shelves nearly empty. You’d better not be out and about after 10 pm without a good reason. Soldiers would question you.

Great people except for the ones who stole some of our group’s toilet paper. :(

All in all a great experience, and I mean that in a genuine, not sarcastic way.

I’m sure you will enjoy your classes and do well. Sorry you couldn’t get the writing classes you wanted.

Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Feeling crappy. i court another flu late Monday been pretty sick since then.

Hoping you guys do better:wave:
Praying you are feeling much better soon, Gerry.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,172.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Rebuild the spiritual Holy Temple"(Jesus' body) becomes my motive power to live, when I want to leave this world earlier. Not by myself, but by all the parts of the Holy Temple, including you. broken can be rebuilt.

I love you all. :hug:

Upvote 0