Senior Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Seattle, WA
✟23,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
what you think about this guy..check out his other videos. the way he preaches its like he doesn't believe in eternal security...He says we must repent of our sins and stay away from them in order to enter heaven.[/url]
MY BROTHER,

This is some sick and twisted Satanic trash! You would do well to delete the website address before you become responsible for leading any young in the Lord astray! There is serious spiritual sickness attached to this which should not be spread to others who are defenseless and lacking the discernment to see it for what it is.

A BOND-SLAVE/FRIEND/BROTHER OF OUR LORD/GOD/SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST,
ephraim

Upvote 0

Chris_G

Aug 4, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
✟563.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus clearly tells us in the bible that if someone says, "Look he's here" or "Look he's over there" we are not to believe it. Therefore, if someone says, "Jesus told me this..." or "Jesus told me that..." we are not to believe it. The truth can come only from Jesus himself, and that truth will be given to you by the Holy Spirit. I did not see this video, but I did pray about it last night.

Upvote 0
B

Bridgit

1 Thess. 5:21: test everything that is said.

That is why it is so important to be close to the Lord, so that we can discern what is of God and what is not. The more we know God, the less we are deceived by the enemy.

John 10: 3-5 - The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep recognize his voice and come to him. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they know his voice. They won’t follow a stranger; they will run from him because they don’t know his voice.

John 10:27 - My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

Upvote 0

GaryP

Apr 28, 2009
✟8,966.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
We are saved by the Will of the Father, Jesus did the Will of the Father, This is the Act of Jesus. Creation in it's Folly has always desired to have direct contact to God.
Why did he not mention the second exodus? Jesus leads to the Father.
If you can understand why jesus has bronze feet in Revelation, than you will know
where he is coming from.

Upvote 0
F

freeport

We are saved by the Will of the Father, Jesus did the Will of the Father, This is the Act of Jesus. Creation in it's Folly has always desired to have direct contact to God.
Why did he not mention the second exodus? Jesus leads to the Father.
If you can understand why jesus has bronze feet in Revelation, than you will know
where he is coming from.

Jesus does not have bronze feet, it says they "gleam" "like burnished bronze".

I don't know why anyone would go and view such a youtube video.

Jesus is in Heaven, not on youtube -- except through other Christians.

As for "Mercy being over", people believe what you want, but the truth is: "Mercy trumps Judgment", and God is always merciful.

Anyone of God knows that right off when they see a title like this thread has. And they know it is fake.

Upvote 0

childofGod31

May 13, 2006
✟17,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Regardless of whether you believe in eternal security, the thing is: how do you KNOW that you have been saved in the first place? Even if you do believe that you can't lose it, how do you know that you have gotten it in the first place? There are plenty of Christians who said a prayer of repentance but are NOT walking in the Lord. And Jesus said: not those who call me Lord will enter heaven but those who DO the will of the Father (Mat 7)

James said: if you have faith without the evidence of deeds (which is walking in the Lord) then your faith is dead and won't save you.

So how do you know if you have saving faith?

Jesus said: you will know by their fruit.

Jesus also said that only A FEW will make it. Only a FEW walk the narrow road, although there are lots and lots of those who call themselves Christians.

So, since you don't know, you need to get close to the Lord, as close as possible. And when you really really love Him, you will not doubt your salvation anymore. And that's the ONLY way to know. If you truly truly love Him.

BUT, Mercy is Sooo NOT OVER!

Because it is through a close walk with the Lord that you receive power to stop sinning. It's the life of Jesus Christ in you that will start showing up and making you strong against your flesh and will help you not sin. BUT in order to obtain that, in order to activate that power of God within you, the one which will help you, you need to draw close to God. Spend most of your time in seeking Him.

God has made us perfect. He doesn't look at our sins anymore. He helps us in our weaknesses and gives us strength to overcome - BUT ONLY IF YOU DRAW VERY CLOSE TO HIM.

So, once you draw very close to Him, there is plenty of mercy, there is no judgement, there is comfort and LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.