Dayton, OH
✟7,893.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Strangely enough, something that had been on my heart, but I hadn't prayed about, was getting back into music. I didn't want to go secular but was open to it with the right group of people.

Getting back into music was on my heart, definitely, but I wanted to make sure it was on His terms.

Today, I got a message from a guy that plays in our worship band saying that him and a girl that plays guitar with us on occasion were talking about it, praying about it, and they decided to start a band. They are a few years younger than me (The guy is 18, the girl 19, I'm 27) but both are 100% on fire for God and feel like it's time they do this.

Not only could I use it as a chance to play music, I could use it as an opportunity to set an example for some teens / younger people.

Wish me luck / keep it in your prayers. It could be a great opportunity for me to minster! :clap:

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And I will say that the girl alone should be famous already. She's like a miniature christian Lady Gaga. Unique style, can play the piano and guitar like nobody's business.

Excellent! Definitely keep us updated! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0