United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God's Word teaches us that, Demons or as you like to call them "Aliens"
Nope. Demons exist, per Scripture. Aliens may exist, but there's no proof that they do. Saucer buffs call their imagined flying saucer drivers "aliens". YOur lot say that "aliens" are actually demons. I say that until I'm shown evidence of the existence of "aliens", or of demons dressed up like aliens, then I place "aliens" in the same category with goblins and trolls.
You can't see a Spirit unless it takes on a physical form.
'Splains why I haven't seen any, then.

Satan is the most powerful creature in the universe.
If I recall correctly. Michael chucked Satan out of Heaven. That would make Nick Number 2 at best.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As one of God's elect Saints, I don't have to doubt His Holy Inerrant Eternally True Word.
Good!
I have been given the gift of faith, so I believe every Word that proceeds from the mouth of God.
And apparently, quite a few that don't, as well.
God's Saints don't get upset when someone tells them the truth, only those who don't know the truth are offended by it, when they hear it.
Try sharing some profound truths and we'll see if they offend me.
God said, "you either love me or hate me". He also said there are only two kinds of people, Gods children and the children of the Devil. There are no other types of people.
Which kind are you claiming to be? And why should I believe your claim in either case?

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Nope. Demons exist, per Scripture. Aliens may exist, but there's no proof that they do. Saucer buffs call their imagined flying saucer drivers "aliens". YOur lot say that "aliens" are actually demons. I say that until I'm shown evidence of the existence of "aliens", or of demons dressed up like aliens, then I place "aliens" in the same category with goblins and trolls.

'Splains why I haven't seen any, then.

If I recall correctly. Michael chucked Satan out of Heaven. That would make Nick Number 2 at best.
Spirits don't manifest into a visible form, unless they have a good reason. Their main aim is to attack the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, they use their powers to deceive people and stop them from believing the Gospel.

All Angels, good and wicked alike need permission from God before they can do anything. God does allow fallen Angels/Demons to deceive and destroy certain people. He also sends His good Angels to intervene in the affairs of man, saving men from deadly situations and killing others who He wants to eliminate.

Angels and Men are not autonomous creatures, God has placed boundaries and limits around all of His creations. We can only do what God allows us to do, so everything that happens is ultimately predetermined by God Himself.

The Archangel Michael, didn't cast Lucifer and the rebellious Angels down to earth. It was God Himself, who used His obedient Angels to cast out the rebellious ones out.

You will never see a Spirit appear in a visible form, unless God has a purpose in it. My physical encounters with the Spirit realm, caused me to believe the Gospel. Some became more hardened and rebellious after their encounter, it all depends on what God wants to achieve by sending or allowing Spirits to confront us.
The "evidence" being some goob's Youtube video. Peer reviewed, I'm sure. <Laugh>
You can't draw any conclusions or make comments about something you've never seen or studied. It's a case of being willfully ignorant, because you're afraid to be confronted with the awful truth.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Good!

And apparently, quite a few that don't, as well.

Try sharing some profound truths and we'll see if they offend me.

Which kind are you claiming to be? And why should I believe your claim in either case?
I'm happy to be corrected if I have misquoted God's Word. So far you haven't pointed out any specific errors.

I claim to be an elect Saint of God, I belong to my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. He purchased me at a very high cost. God's children know they are His, but the lost don't know that they are the Devils children.

God is not a liar, He never breaks His promises. When God saves a man, he is eternally secure and nothing can snatch him out of God's hand.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm happy to be corrected if I have misquoted God's Word.
I haven't noticed yuou quoting much Scripture at all, but if you do and hose it up I'll certainly point it out to you.
I claim to be an elect Saint of God, I belong to my Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
Good on ya.
He purchased me at a very high cost. God's children know they are His, but the lost don't know that they are the Devils children.
OK. I don't know what bearing that has on the topic of discussion here, do you?
God is not a liar
I don't think anyone here has said anything to that effect.

, He never breaks His promises. When God saves a man, he is eternally secure and nothing can snatch him out of God's hand.
Baptist, eh?

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I haven't noticed yuou quoting much Scripture at all, but if you do and hose it up I'll certainly point it out to you.

Good on ya.

OK. I don't know what bearing that has on the topic of discussion here, do you?

I don't think anyone here has said anything to that effect.

Baptist, eh?
I don't identify as a denominational Christian. As a born again believer, I prefer to be known as a follower of Christ or Saint or simply a Bible believing Christian.

I believe the Reformers rightly interpreted the Bible, so I'm a member of my local Non Denominational Reformed Church. Reformed theology is despised and hated by 98% of Churches. The reason is we take God at His Word, God's Word is highly offensive to those who don't believe in His sovereignty over all things including salvation.

The thing that separates the Reformed Church from all the others, is our belief that God chooses to save some and leave others in their sin. All the other Churches find that Bible doctrine highly offensive, because it strips them of their power and gives it to God.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Spirits don't manifest into a visible form, unless they have a good reason.
I'll make a note of that.
Their main aim is to attack the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, they use their powers to deceive people and stop them from believing the Gospel.
By posing as aliens? Hard to see what benefit they get out of playing at being spacemen, but being so coy about it that no can prove they're actually there at all. Just cruising around in flying saucers doesn't get them anywhere that I can see.
All Angels, good and wicked alike need permission from God before they can do anything.
Nt so much "permission" as Him not stopping them.
Angels and Men are not autonomous creatures, God has placed boundaries and limits around all of His creations.
Not much good arguing theological issues (or anything else) then, is there? Without autonomy, we're automata.

everything that happens is ultimately predetermined by God Himself.
No reason to be upset with anybody for anything then, is therre? Even the vilest outrage is part of God's Plan.
The Archangel Michael, didn't cast Lucifer and the rebellious Angels down to earth. It was God Himself, who used His obedient Angels to cast out the rebellious ones out.
Scripture sez:
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they [a]did not prevail, nor was a place found for [b]them in heaven any longer.
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
You will never see a Spirit appear in a visible form, unless God has a purpose in it.
Suits me.
My physical encounters with the Spirit realm, caused me to believe the Gospel. Some became more hardened and rebellious after their encounter, it all depends on what God wants to achieve by sending or allowing Spirits to confront us.
OK
You can't draw any conclusions or make comments about something you've never seen or studied.
YOu seem to make a lot of wholly unfounded assumptions concerning peeople about whom you know absolutely nothing.
It's a case of being willfully ignorant
On that we're in complete agreement.
, because you're afraid to be confronted with the awful truth.
Sorry mate, but I don't believe you have any particular "truth" awful or otherwise, to confront anyone with.

If demons in flying saucers are you greatest concern then I'll leave you to it. They don't figure prominently in my faith.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I'll make a note of that.

By posing as aliens? Hard to see what benefit they get out of playing at being spacemen, but being so coy about it that no can prove they're actually there at all. Just cruising around in flying saucers doesn't get them anywhere that I can see.

Nt so much "permission" as Him not stopping them.

Not much good arguing theological issues (or anything else) then, is there? Without autonomy, we're automata.

No reason to be upset with anybody for anything then, is therre? Even the vilest outrage is part of God's Plan.

Scripture sez:
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they [a]did not prevail, nor was a place found for [b]them in heaven any longer.
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Suits me.

OK

YOu seem to make a lot of wholly unfounded assumptions concerning peeople about whom you know absolutely nothing.

On that we're in complete agreement.

Sorry mate, but I don't believe you have any particular "truth" awful or otherwise, to confront anyone with.

If demons in flying saucers are you greatest concern then I'll leave you to it. They don't figure prominently in my faith.
I never claimed to have any truth. The Lord Jesus Christ is the truth, so He owns the truth. I can only quote what He has said and if you don't believe Him then I won't try to convince you.

I'm not particularly interested in Demons, but God did warn us about them so they must be taken seriously.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟30,538.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The ephah.
Re -Zechariah the flying scroll
Zachariah 5:5
Then the angel who was speaking with me came forward and told me, “Now lift up your eyes and see what is approaching.“What is it?” I asked. And he replied, This is an ephah that goeth forth through the earth
This is what an ephah looks like - Remind you of anything ?

a ephah 2.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not particularly interested in Demons, but God did warn us about them so they must be taken seriously.
So we create an entire mythos that turns them into evil demi-gods who can do almost anything. That isn't what we see in Scripture at all.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
So we create an entire mythos that turns them into evil demi-gods who can do almost anything. That isn't what we see in Scripture at all.
But the Bible does say they can do almost anything. the only reason they don't destroy our planet and kill every living thing on it, is because God hasn't allowed them to.
Satan is the most powerful creature in the universe, none of the good Angels can match His power. Not even the Arch Angel Michael has any chance of defeating Him.
The Bible is crystal clear about the power of these Devils, it tells us they disguise themselves as Angels of light and they come preaching a false gospel and 98% of professing Christians believe their false gospel.
I can give you hundreds of Bible verses to verify everything I have written, but I don't want to get into lengthy Bible study here. It sounds like I'd have to start with the basic fundamentals and I just don't have the patience to walk you through the ABC's

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
The ephah.
Re -Zechariah the flying scroll

This is what an ephah looks like - Remind you of anything ?

View attachment 342681
There are lots of amazing flying objects in the Bible.

2 Kings 2 NIV - Elijah Taken Up to Heaven

As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to.

Elijah was taken up to heaven, by what we would describe as a UFO today. A Chariot of fire, is one thing but the Horses were also of fire. Scientists would have a very hard time trying to provide a rational scientific, explanation for that encounter.

Attachments

• 1708036885138.png
    1708036885138.png
    490 bytes · Views: 4
Reactions: Apple Sky
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But the Bible does say they can do almost anything.
Citation on that, please.

the only reason they don't destroy our planet and kill every living thing on it, is because God hasn't allowed them to.
I.E., they can't.
Satan is the most powerful creature in the universe
, none of the good Angels can match His power.
Which is why he got hove out of Heaven. Right.
Not even the Arch Angel Michael has any chance of defeating Him.
The Bible is crystal clear about the power of these Devils
Supporting citations, please.

, it tells us they disguise themselves as Angels of light
That it does. So they can trick people, like a common grifter or con man.
and they come preaching a false gospel and 98% of professing Christians believe their false gospel.
Boy, it would be nice to be one of the 2 percenters if you weren't surrounded by all these fakers, right?
I can give you hundreds of Bible verses to verify everything I have written
I can see you've resisted the temptation to do so up until now. You can begin with the citations I've asked for.
, but I don't want to get into lengthy Bible study here.
You've certainly succeeded in not letting your beliefs seem to have been unduly influenced by Scripture.
t sounds like I'd have to start with the basic fundamentals and I just don't have the patience to walk you through the ABC's
Have you ever heard the expression about teaching one's grandmother to boil eggs?

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟30,538.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are lots of amazing flying objects in the Bible.

2 Kings 2 NIV - Elijah Taken Up to Heaven

As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to.

Elijah was taken up to heaven, by what we would describe as a UFO today. A Chariot of fire, is one thing but the Horses were also of fire. Scientists would have a very hard time trying to provide a rational scientific, explanation for that encounter.

Absolutely - And what about Ezekiel 1:4

And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

I.E., they can't.

Which is why he got hove out of Heaven. Right.

Supporting citations, please.

That it does. So they can trick people, like a common grifter or con man.

Boy, it would be nice to be one of the 2 percenters if you weren't surrounded by all these fakers, right?

I can see you've resisted the temptation to do so up until now. You can begin with the citations I've asked for.

You've certainly succeeded in not letting your beliefs seem to have been unduly influenced by Scripture.

Have you ever heard the expression about teaching one's grandmother to boil eggs?
It's evident to me that you're not familiar with what the Bible teaches about this subject. As I mentioned earlier, I don't have the time to walk you through all the relevant verses, as there are just too many and I don't have the time.

May I suggest you join a Bible study group, you'd be amazed to learn that God is supernatural and His creation is supernatural. One cannot see or appreciate the supernatural things, until ones spiritual eyes are open.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's evident to me that you're not familiar with what the Bible teaches about this subject. As I mentioned earlier, I don't have the time to walk you through all the relevant verses, as there are just too many and I don't have the time.
precisely as I expected, all hat and no cattle.

May I suggest you join a Bible study
Or I could follow your example and just make stuff up. That's a lot easier, innit?

Last edited:
Upvote 0