Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone- a question. What is your take on the UFO phenomenon? Is it demonic? I think it may be a demonic deception. Back in the middle-ages people thought this was witches, now in modern-times it has switched to aliens. I have heard stories of people that were being abducted by aliens and they cried out to God and instantly it stopped! I am also not above thinking these UFOs may be an ultra deep-black secret US government aircraft, back in the 40's the Nazi Germans were working on anti-gravity, there is no telling what they have got and are working on today! Apparently there are things we have that are so secret even the President of the United States does not know about them!

2PhiloVoid

Of course, it's all ...about the Son!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,135,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone- a question. What is your take on the UFO phenomenon? Is it demonic? I think it may be a demonic deception. Back in the middle-ages people thought this was witches, now in modern-times it has switched to aliens. I have heard stories of people that were being abducted by aliens and they cried out to God and instantly it stopped! I am also not above thinking these UFOs may be an ultra deep-black secret US government aircraft, back in the 40's the Nazi Germans were working on anti-gravity, there is no telling what they have got and are working on today! Apparently there are things we have that are so secret even the President of the United States does not know about them!

Personally, I see the idea of UFOs in the media as an occasion for ------- YOU GUESSED IT ------ yawning !!! :yawn1:

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
What is your take on the UFO phenomenon? Is it demonic?
Most of it is likely hype or misinterpretation of normal phenomenon.

Possibly there are some alien scout/drones doing some mineral surveys on our planet but they'll all be AI run.
(no sense in sending an actual living alien across the stars for a strip-mining operation when you can have a bot/AI carry it out)

Most of it's done on the deep sea floor where we can't really bother them, that's where they'll have a small (at first) processing and
constructor base where they can 3d print more drones as more and more resources are gathered.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
What is your take on the UFO phenomenon?
There maybe life on other planets, but it would be impossible for them to get here. Although the Jody Foster movie "Contact" talks about using worm holes to get around faster.

I recently had a medical procedure in the operating room. I was awake but they were talking to each other in a way I could not understand. I can easily see where someone could have a medical procedure and think it was an alien abduction. Also, you hear stories about people breathing to much swamp gas.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is nothing in the Bible that indicates visitors to planet earth (other than angels) and angels are spiritual beings (don't require a spacecraft) .... I think this is intended as a distraction by the government intended to get peoples attention away from "politics" and other things happening in the world.

There is indeed demonic activity .... orbs ... strange lights etc. but actual physical spacecraft? I'm not buying it. Will have to see what other information is released. Pictures won't cut it because they can easily be faked.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Two independant researchers investigated the UFO phenomenon and they studied all the abductions and sightings and all that and both came to the same conclusion, they are demonic in nature.

So our Government has been reverse engineering the crashed UFO from Roswell.

Over the years, UFO sightings have increased many times.

Conclusion? The Government has a fleet of their own UFO's. I think some sightings are of alien ships and other sightings are man made ships, complete with new style weaponry. In Genesis 6 spme of the fallen Angels mated with our women and had children by them. That got out of hand and God said, stop, and flooded the earth to kill them all off. God punished the ringleaders so severely that they don't want to touch our women anymore. But all those disembodied spirits needed body's to possess so they could function. So what would a demon do? Look for a loophole. Cattle mutilations are done to gather biological material to clone into bodies in their labs. They look like Aliens. But are really demons.

I think the "Aliens" have been doing trades with the US Govt of technology for permission to abduct people and so forth. Every abduction, hey have a story about how the aliens were diddling with their reproductive systems, which is along the same lines.

Don't fear Aliens. They are demonic and thus subject to the name of Jesus. We have authority over them if we use it and speak it. ...Deliver me from evil...

I know this all sounds like a wild conspiracy theory, lol. But...have you read your Bible lately?!! The Bible is easy to read and understand when you read it literally. God meant what He said and and said what he meant.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Of course, it's all ...about the Son!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,135,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think it is prideful and limiting to think earthlings are the only creatures God could possibly have created.

I don't think it's prideful to decline serious consideration about the UFO phenomenon.

While I realize it a scientific possibility that it is "real," and it is one we can think about in relation to our larger existentence, life is all too short and I have many other topics to concern myself with other than whether or not organic beings---even intelligent organic beings---exist on other planets, let alone as to if they may or may not be visiting us in any way, shape or form here on earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,699.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Massive Demonic Presence on Earth Before Jesus Returns | Christian Forums

There is a video in that article called Aliens are Jinn. Jinn are genies who are really demons. This comes by way of Islam.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is the evidence to the claim that aliens are demonic?

That's what two different UFO researchers (Ufologists?) said.

One's name is J. Allen Hynek (May 1, 1910 – April 27, 1986), astronomer, consultant to Project Blue Book (USAF). Founded CUFOS (Center for UFO Studies)

And the other is
Google is your friend.

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟963,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
What evidence do you have that says they are not demonic?
There is none obviously; we don't understand the phenomena. But I think it is careless to label something demonic just because we don't understand.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

johansen

Sep 13, 2023
silverdale
✟6,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Paul begley's experience of daring the devil to do something.. resulted in a crucifix being lifted off the shelf behind him and it fell on the floor. you can easily find this on youtube if you want to.

The fear you can see in his eyes and how quickly he shuts off the camera tells you a lot about the legitimacy of the situation there. However.. many correctly point out there is a lot wrong with his response, and initiation in the first place. I personally find his live broadcast video to be the most convincing proof i've ever personally seen that the demonic can actually impart physical force on something in these 3 dimensions. i have never witnessed, nor heard any testimony of demons being able to do work. knock stuff off a wall, sure. but they can't seem to put it back up.

i have been on the internet since 1999, i cannot find a more clear example of a spiritual force moving a physical object on video.

with that being said, i saw my own UFO around january 2013. i don't know if it was real or if it was a hallucination by my own brain or a demon. looked like a 5 foot diameter orb of fog that was lit up internally with a symmetrical orange lightning bolt that would flash internally. i was on my bicycle and chased after it for about 1/4 mile. it appeared to be 60 to 80 feet off the ground.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The heathen think its aliens.
Any Christian students or teachers should know UFOS are circular highly polished bronze vehicles.

Ezekiel chapter 1 . God's Throne was transported on one of these circular vehicles.
Whos flying them??
Angels are flying them.
We need to get real !

In Daniel chapter 9 or 10 . Gabriel flew to Daniel when he was praying to God.
How did Gabriel get to Daniel??

On circular highly polished bronze vehicles. These are high tech vehicles. Our military can do mach 2. These circular vehicles move faster than mach 4.
Angels are flying them. If your Christian, you accept the truth.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone- a question. What is your take on the UFO phenomenon?

Sometimes people see things that they don't know what they are. Sometimes they are later identified, and so they are no longer unidentified; sometimes they remain unidentified. And sometimes people lie.

Is it demonic?

No.

I think it may be a demonic deception. Back in the middle-ages people thought this was witches,

In the middle ages belief in witches was considered superstition, something only Pagans believed. The Church actively taught against a belief in witches because it was an example of what the Church considered Pagan superstition. This is also why the Church, and state governments of the time, explicitly outlawed witch-hunting. It had been a practice among the Pagan Saxons before their conversion to Christianity, to suspect certain people of being witches, and then hunting them and putting them to death. Both Church and State condemned this.

The Council of Paderborn (785 AD), was a Frankish council which dealt with the conversion of the Saxons to Christianity, explicitly condemns belief in witches, witchcraft, magic, and the act of hunting witches as heathen idolatry.

Belief in witches is a modern phenomenon that arose only in the early modern period. Witch trials didn't happen in the middle ages, but happened in modern times, such in Salem, Massachusetts.

now in modern-times it has switched to aliens. I have heard stories of people that were being abducted by aliens and they cried out to God and instantly it stopped! I am also not above thinking these UFOs may be an ultra deep-black secret US government aircraft, back in the 40's the Nazi Germans were working on anti-gravity, there is no telling what they have got and are working on today! Apparently there are things we have that are so secret even the President of the United States does not know about them!

There's no reason to believe what there's no reason to believe.

If someone sees something that they don't know, it just means they see something they don't know. If it is unidentified, then it is unidentified.

As far as reports of abductions--I'll be frank, I am more willing to believe that such people are either lying or were high on drugs than that they experienced either aliens or demons disguised as aliens.

-CryptoLutheran

• Winner
Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0