Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone- what is your take on the UFO phenomenon? Is it aliens? A demonic deception? Or are they a super-secret US military aircraft? Personally I would be willing to bet almost anything that these UFOs they are seeing are not aliens but an ultra deep-black US military aircraft. Back in the 1940's the Nazi Germans were working on anti-gravity, there is absolutely no telling what they have got now! There are rumors going around on the internet that the US government is in possession of an aircraft with an anti-gravity drive called the TR3B-A and they have already had this thing out to orbit around Neptune and back. The idea that these UFOs are aliens are the perfect cover-story for the US government, if everyone is convinced these are aliens they will not know that the US government is violating their airspace and spying on them! Our government may have things that are so secret even the president of the united states does not know about them, the only people that know about them are the people that are working on them, probably out at Area 51.

I also believe that some of the phenomenon with aliens is a demonic deception, I have heard stories about people that thought they were being abducted by aliens in their bedroom at night and they cried out to God and instantly it stopped and they were back in their bed unharmed! Back in the middle ages people thought this phenomenon was witches, but now in modern times it has switched to aliens.

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
UFOs and UAP are simply that: Unidentified Flying Objects and Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. The key word is unidentified. We don't know what they are. I won't hazard a guess because there's likely not a pat answer. One person's UFO might turn out to be Venus. A string of objects I saw that bugged me because height estimates put it above the atmosphere was likely a deployment of Starlink (tm) satellites - photos of deployment looks like what I saw.

Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Bible clearly states that the battle is between God and powers and principalities that influence us also. This vid interestingly popped up on youtube today and some may find it interesting as it kinda addresses that point although a few grains of salt may be required in addressing alien presence.

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone- what is your take on the UFO phenomenon? Is it aliens? A demonic deception? Or are they a super-secret US military aircraft? Personally I would be willing to bet almost anything that these UFOs they are seeing are not aliens but an ultra deep-black US military aircraft. Back in the 1940's the Nazi Germans were working on anti-gravity, there is absolutely no telling what they have got now! There are rumors going around on the internet that the US government is in possession of an aircraft with an anti-gravity drive called the TR3B-A and they have already had this thing out to orbit around Neptune and back. The idea that these UFOs are aliens are the perfect cover-story for the US government, if everyone is convinced these are aliens they will not know that the US government is violating their airspace and spying on them! Our government may have things that are so secret even the president of the united states does not know about them, the only people that know about them are the people that are working on them, probably out at Area 51.

I also believe that some of the phenomenon with aliens is a demonic deception, I have heard stories about people that thought they were being abducted by aliens in their bedroom at night and they cried out to God and instantly it stopped and they were back in their bed unharmed! Back in the middle ages people thought this phenomenon was witches, but now in modern times it has switched to aliens.
Great question! I would say that you should work for one of the Intelligence Agencies, but you seem too ready to expose them! ;)

Your notion that UFOs provide a great cover story for real secret technology is very possible, and insightful of you. On the other hand, there have been some very capable Christian people who have looked into this, and are convinced there is something to the UFO sightings that is hard to get from the relevant agencies.

The sightings that blow away modern capabilities in physics does seem to be "angelic," which is a class of creature capable of entering into our dimension and exist outside of it as well.

I think the reason the Bible does not give us a more thorough angelology is because fallen men tend to lean to the dark side of angels. And the occult is one area that God forbids His people to indulge in.

Many of these abduction and other stories of communication with UFOs sound eerily similar to spiritism and channeling. So it would be something that we should shy away from. If there are "angels" on other planets more like humans they are too far away for us to ever have meaningful contact, short of a portal or wormhole God opens up in space for our pleasure. :)

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

IMHO extraterrestrial beings do not exist nor do I think Satan and his minions are masquerading as them. What I do think is the preoccupation with ET's is just another adversarial diversion keeping us away from the truth, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. It is pure deception and it seems to be working , unfortunately.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Increasingly I am hearing the word - interdimensional. That suggests demons.

Why demons?

They don't care if we see them, and they're not talking. That suggests hostile intent, but they're waiting for the right time. There is no mother ship. No bases. Where do they go for repairs or sleep?

"Rep. Anna Paulina luna has questions about "interdimensional" UFOs:
"There is a movement...to prevent us from finding out more information on this."
https://t.co/II4fCv1sBr" / X

Massive Demonic Presence on Earth Before Jesus Returns | Christian Forums

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Why demons?

They don't care if we see them, and they're not talking. That suggests hostile intent, but they're waiting for the right time. There is no mother ship. No bases. Where do they go for repairs or sleep?

"Rep. Anna Paulina luna has questions about "interdimensional" UFOs:
"There is a movement...to prevent us from finding out more information on this."
https://t.co/II4fCv1sBr" / X

Massive Demonic Presence on Earth Before Jesus Returns | Christian Forums
Pure fantasy. The " tester" is still ruled by our Father. He allows Satan to test and tempt us. Deception is his main tool to divert us from the commands given by Jesus Christ of Nazareth. If we wish to be decieved, so be it.

Blessings.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone- what is your take on the UFO phenomenon? Is it aliens? A demonic deception?
yes that is what demons are - aliens. Since they are fallen angels - and fallen angels are not from Earth.

But they are acting out a "story line" designed to deceive humans. These are not star-trek style aliens.
Or are they a super-secret US military aircraft? Personally I would be willing to bet almost anything that these UFOs they are seeing are not aliens but an ultra deep-black US military aircraft.
The UFO problem was deemed top-secret back in the 50's - and we have fought a few wars since then where you still don't see any of that 50's stuff used in a war or in a museum. That is a sure sign it is not our own technology. There is no such thing as technology we developed in the 50's that has not been used for 70 years in a war.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The slinky?
Did they keep that a secret for 70 years? was it ever top secret?

Is it that case with slinkys that the general public is still unaware that we ourselves have the technology to do that? :)

Is congress demanding a "slinky report" from the DOD? Is the DoD having to come out with yearly statements that "this is real" when it comes to slinkys??

Can you think of even one such 1950's technology that we are still hiding or is still declared to be top secret??

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Why demons?

The demons are promoting "a story line" -- it has nothing to do with fallen angels " needing a mother ship". Their mission is to promote a narrative and the Bible tells us what the point of it is in Rev 16 and Rev 19.

The end game for them is to get humans all Jin'd up for a full on military confrontation seen in Rev 19 with what is supposed to be beings from outer space. Just as that chapter tells us. The message to all world leaders will be sent out to gather for war - to defend Earth etc as Rev 16 points out in the 6th plague.

But for that to work - they need a well played 'back story' something that has history / depth - to it. Verifiable recorded history to back them up and get everyone to play the game "their way" siding unwittingly with demons.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
A demonic deception? Or are they a super-secret US military aircraft?

I think a combination of these two is most likely. The demonic instances are probably those which entail fantastical stories of abduction or alien encounters, since these are either intentional lies, and thus evil, or they are the action of demonic alien imposters.

On the other hand people who see unusual aircraft which they can’t identify are probably looking at prototypes for new aircraft or weapons systems. The stealth Black Hawks built at Area 51 which were used in the raid on Osama bin Laden, and what people saw during the development of the U2, the A12 Oxcart and SR-71, the F-117 Stealth Fighter and the B2 Spirit and B21 Raider, as well as VTOL aircraft, hypersonic missiles, and other missiles, spy balloons, and the Avro Canada Aerocar, which looked like a flying saucer, are among several good examples.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Celibate
How would we know? :laughing:

Also I can think of several areas pioneered in the 1940s and 50s that remain the most closely guarded of secrets, chiefly pertaining to thermonuclear weapons. It takes tremendous effort for a country to develop fission weapons, and as demonstrated by the case of North Korea, an equivalent effort to then develop fusion weapons, and fusion weapons small enough to be used on MIRVs are only kept by the most advanced nuclear powers. And the exact shape of the Plutonium pits and explosives charges used in a modern warhead, and of the fusing material, thought to involve lithium deuteride to produce Tritium based on the design of Castle Bravo. And even more than that, the exact operation of the permissive action links used to maintain positive control over nuclear weapons which were subsequently implemented.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
How would we know? :laughing:
Well a lot of humans on planet Earth are aware of the fact that the 1950's technology is very very "old" at this point -- and planet Earth has moved past that point.

But you seem to imagine that such is not the case. Well you have free will - and can speculate some wild idea that amazing technology was created by man in the 1950's that no one is supposed to know about yet - even though we apparently today do not yet have such technology "known" to the general public

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well you have free will - and can speculate some wild idea that amazing technology was created by man in the 1950's that no one is supposed to know about yet - even though we apparently today do not yet have such technology "known" to the general public
At least they shared the transistor and boom, rock n' roll was born

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Celibate
Well a lot of humans on planet Earth are aware of the fact that the 1950's technology is very very "old" at this point -- and planet Earth has moved past that point.

It may be well established, but that scarcely makes it obsolete. Consider lavatory furniture, and home appliances such as vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, clothes irons, and entry level washer/driers. Also the stainless steel Budd coaches used by VIA Rail Canada (and if I recall the former Soviet standard passenger car design is even older, featuring coal fired stoves on each car to provide heat and to boil water in the samovar). Also the more basic components of the power grid are of even older design, as are some hydroelectric and coal-fired reactors.

And I did cite some examples of technological development from the 1940s, 50s and early 60s that remains highly classified, including but not limited to:

- Full performance specs on certain strategic reconnoissance aircraft and also the maximum speed and other performance characteristics of nuclear submarines and missiles.

- Design details of thermonuclear warheads, particularly the miniaturized warheads known as MIRVs used on SLBMs and ICBMs.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nice bit of whatever it is, but here's what you asked:
"Can you think of even one such 1950's technology that we are still hiding or is still declared to be top secret??"

If it's still top secret, how is it you know that it is?

Maybe SDA psychic powers. <Laugh>

Upvote 0

Xeno.of.athens

I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven.
May 18, 2022
Perth
✟127,536.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Nice bit of whatever it is, but here's what you asked:
"Can you think of even one such 1950's technology that we are still hiding or is still declared to be top secret??"

If it's still top secret, how is it you know that it is?

Maybe SDA psychic powers. <Laugh>
The general public is aware of what a hydrogen bomb is, and it is 1950s technology. But the general public does not know how to make a hydrogen bomb, because that knowledge still is top secret. And the normal fission bomb is 1940s technology, but it too is knowledge that the general public does not possess because it still remains top secret. It is evident that even if one were to have psychic powers, you'd still not know anything about the proper way to make a fission bomb or a hydrogen bomb.

PS: As a bit of humorous wit, I did think the remark about psychic powers was funny.

Upvote 0