Trump won't say he will accept election results--Anarchy? Revolution?

Fish and Bread

Dona nobis pacem
Jan 31, 2005
✟68,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
But theres proof its rigged

No there isn't. Open your eyes. Don't limit your news intake to deeply propogandized ultra-conservative nationalist sources.

This country has a long history of free and fair elections, and 2016 is going to be another free and fair election.

Also, Trump has been so horrible that I don't know how anyone would think anyone would need to rig an election against the guy. Half of his own party thinks he's gone beyond the pale, not to mention the other party and independents. Even if you don't personally agree that he's horrible, you should be able to understand what people's perceptions of him are. Sure, he can "preach to the converted" and draw large crowds, but that doesn't automatically translate into having enough electoral support to win. Ralph Nader got huge crowds in 2000 and only wound up with about 5% of the vote, if I recall correctly.

Upvote 0

Fish and Bread

Dona nobis pacem
Jan 31, 2005
✟68,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Ashby Law on why US elections are not rigged:

https://storify.com/DemFromCT/ashby-law-on-why-us-elections-are-not-rigged

I would encourage people who believe Trump's claims of things being rigged against him to go ahead and read the link I posted above and see what you think. There are a ton of safeguards in place to ensure that it is almost impossible to rig an election on a large scale in this country at this point in history.

Also, Trump is going to lose by a lot more than one state, where one might say something was up with a precinct or two somewhere. I mean, 1960 and 2000 are elections that came down to one state and you could argue about them, maybe 2004 as well (Kerry may have won Ohio). However, Trump isn't going to lose by one state. He's going to lose by a lot of states. And nobody in the world has the ability to get by all the security features built into all those different states simultaneously all at once in one election.

Trump saying (in advance, no less) that an election is rigged is like a football team that loses 49-3 complaining that the ref made a bad call or two, even though even if each had gone that team's way, they'd still have lost at least 49-10 or 49-17. When you lose by as many electoral votes as Trump is going to lose by, it's not rigged, it's the American people saying they don't want you as President.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Repubs have always been known for the old saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my temporary friend... until he turns on me, then he becomes my enemy again. Then I blame my friends for any fallout."
Update: Then I blame Obama (soon to be Hillary) for any fallout.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

I would encourage people who believe Trump's claims of things being rigged against him to go ahead and read the link I posted above and see what you think. There are a ton of safeguards in place to ensure that it is almost impossible to rig an election on a large scale in this country at this point in history.

Also, Trump is going to lose by a lot more than one state, where one might say something was up with a precinct or two somewhere. I mean, 1960 and 2000 are elections that came down to one state and you could argue about them, maybe 2004 as well (Kerry may have won Ohio). However, Trump isn't going to lose by one state. He's going to lose by a lot of states. And nobody in the world has the ability to get by all the security features built into all those different states simultaneously all at once in one election.

Trump saying (in advance, no less) that an election is rigged is like a football team that loses 49-3 complaining that the ref made a bad call or two, even though even if each had gone that team's way, they'd still have lost at least 49-10 or 49-17. When you lose by as many electoral votes as Trump is going to lose by, it's not rigged, it's the American people saying they don't want you as President.
Look, what's more credible? You with your rational facts and cited material, or Facebook memes and email forwards that say what sounds like it should be true and what he wants to be true?

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heres a better link showing that Hillary hates Catholics especially:
https://pjmedia.com/faith/2016/10/22/hillary-clintons-insidious-threat-to-traditional-christianity/

That aside I agree planned parenthood does some other great things. But, it doesn't mean it should be supported because it does some great things. They can easily separate it into two things. One for abortion and one that takes care of womens health needs.

And sadly yes more "christians" are ok with unbiblical things. Which as stated the bible warns about the end days being like this and how many will be shocked when the stand before God and are turned away. Its why I try to be careful about not letting the world views cloud the views God told me to have. Not that I am perfect mind you.
Still not seeing where she says she hates Catholics. How's that quote comming?

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok I'm done with this topic (seriously this time lol) now. People are so naive about all this. They think they know best no matter what you say and ignore all evidence. Then again maybe its not being naive, maybe they just can't handle the truth so they deny it. Hence the stages of denial, anger then acceptance. If Hillary wins I will blame all those on here voting for her or not voting at all. And I pray God takes it easy on you for putting your brothers/sisters in harms way by letting her win. I chose God, not the other master.

Upvote 0

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update: Then I blame Obama (soon to be Hillary) for any fallout.
Exactly. The second "president" becomes attached to your surname? Instant criticism. If they even criticized Reagan, can YOU see Trump reacting all over the place then? Every American will be jailed upon his orders within four years!!

Just heard this the other day:

Don't go all Trump on me!

• Haha
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump knows the Democrats will try massive voter fraud to get Hillary elected because she knows if she loses and a special prosecutor is named the criminal organization known as the Obama administration is going to be unraveled and prosecuted where appropriate. A fair application of US law would land Hillary in prison, and while Obama would not be prosecuted, it would come out that he knew about her illegal email account all along and communicated with her through it. If Trump loses by a landslide then he's lost. If he wins by a sliver than the voter fraud wasn't enough to tip the scales. If he loses by an extremely close margin he's not going to accept the results until the fraudulent votes are accounted for and removed... and neither will we.

The Democrats have openly embraced voter fraud and use it as an election tactic. Only a fool would ignore that fact and pretend this election will be without corruption.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ok I'm done with this topic (seriously this time lol) now. People are so naive about all this. They think they know best no matter what you say and ignore all evidence. Then again maybe its not being naive, maybe they just can't handle the truth so they deny it. Hence the stages of denial, anger then acceptance. If Hillary wins I will blame all those on here voting for her or not voting at all. And I pray God takes it easy on you for putting your brothers/sisters in harms way by letting her win. I chose God, not the other master.
Couldn't substantiate the claims, huh?

Upvote 0

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump knows the Democrats will try massive voter fraud to get Hillary elected because she knows if she loses and a special prosecutor is named the criminal organization known as the Obama administration is going to be unraveled and prosecuted where appropriate. A fair application of US law would land Hillary in prison, and while Obama would not be prosecuted, it would come out that he knew about her illegal email account all along and communicated with her through it. If Trump loses by a landslide then he's lost. If he wins by a sliver than the voter fraud wasn't enough to tip the scales. If he loses by an extremely close margin he's not going to accept the results until the fraudulent votes are accounted for and removed... and neither will we.

The Democrats have openly embraced voter fraud and use it as an election tactic. Only a fool would ignore that fact and pretend this election will be without corruption.
How much do you honestly believe of voter fraud existing? Is it rare, moderate, extensive, massive, limited to certain states? Where can you find these facts? Do you find it strange that Trump never mentioned voter fraud until he lost a few primaries, then dropped it until he started steadily losing in all the national polls? Why would he do that? Shouldn't he have kept warning everyone that the polls might be corrupted, even if he didn't win almost all of them?? (How could he have known he would win most of them at the time?) Why did he keep silent until just after that video came out and his numbers started dropping again?

And what of voter fraud that Repubs cause? If its in one party, it's bound to be a similar tactic of the other. One can't possibly have squeaky clean hands and the other dirty. It's.... politics, after all. I mean, Congress IS largely Republican, yes? So apparently the Dems voter fraud tactics were not working, but the repubs were successful. Makes you wonder just what is going on!

I agree with you. If he loses by a landslide, he's history. IF he goes quietly, that is. If its by a few thousand votes? Who would blame him if he demanded a recount? Looks like the Supreme Court is going to have to step in once again to determine the winner, if so. That's going to be one huge expense, especially if Trump accuses every blue state. Hope we taxpayers won't have to foot that bill, as usual.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Genersis
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

It bothers me that Trump is kind of suggesting that the American people can't elect who they want as president if he loses by a few thousand votes? It's almost as if he's holding the election hostage. If I win, okay. No rigging. But if I lose by only a few thousands votes? Rigging!! And by how many thousands will he be satisfied with? Two? 15? 200? A few million? How many will be the tipping point where he acquiesces, okay. They didn't want me as their president after all?

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Only 17 states and the District of Columbia have Democratic-controlled electoral systems. The majority of states are Republican-controlled, and represent significantly more electoral votes. Most chief elections officers are Republicans , some of whom have publicly endorsed Trump. Swing states like Florida, Iowa, Nevada, NC, and Ohio are all overseen by GOP chief elections officials. Voter suppression laws impact far more demographics prone to voting for Democrats, not Republicans, and have been pushed by Republican secretaries of state. This is the first presidential election in 50 years without the full provisions of the Voting Rights Act, with minorities being the most impacted, and they are the least likely to vote for Trump.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
It's just Trump opening his mouth again and displaying his general maladjustment. He has displayed throughout his candidacy a bad sportsmanship. He didn't like the primary results in a state? It was rigged. He didn't like it that Trump university was sued? The justice system was rigged. Every time he loses, he cannot accept the fact that he has lost; rather "the system is rigged." It will be no different when he loses the national election. He will put the whole nation through hell rather than be a good sport and accept the basics of democratic election. It's just immaturity and narcissism.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I figured I would bump this thread so everyone can recollect how horrible Trump was portrayed.....and we can realize who won't accept the results^_^^_^
32718_irony_metre.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I figured I would bump this thread so everyone can recollect how horrible Trump was portrayed.....and we can realize who won't accept the results
I 100% stand by all of my assessment of Trump prior to the election and he's done nothing to show me that he isn't exactly what I thought he was.

He's a high school bully.

Upvote 0