Tiberius

Jun 28, 2005
✟6,911.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
The First Vorta was: Weyoun

Good question, I had trouble looking it up.

Sorry, but that's wrong! It was a woman!

Carol and David were on the Regula 1 research laboratory.

My question - Who was the first Vorta we met?

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Pretty sure it was Errand of Mercy, the episode with the late, great John Colicos (of Baltar fame from Battlestar! :thumbsup:)

Here is my Question.

What was the first Episode where we first see The Klingons.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Im not sure of the rules to this thread. I thought we had to answer the questions by memory not by looking them up. You mean all this time I could have used star trek wikipedia?
I was wondering about that too since I had the same thought as you. So I went all the way back to the OP. No rules!

Some of this stuff can't be easily looked up. Some can. I remember someone along the way said it's ok to whip out a book or watch an episode/movie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was wondering about that too since I had the same thought as you. So I went all the way back to the OP. No rules!

Some of this stuff can't be easily looked up. Some can. I remember someone along the way said it's ok to whip out a book or watch an episode/movie.

I was using my Star Trek encyclopedia and going to Wikipedia. I didn't you guys were doing it by memory. That is not easy, it fact it is not posssible. There is just too much to remember.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's easy. I can do it from memory, as most of my answers in here---episode was called "The Outrageous Okona"

I remember because I was really jealous of Okona when he got Terri. That girl, back then, before she lost A TON of weight and turned anorexic-looking, was smokin' gorgeous!

Here is a new Question I will make this hard.

There is an episode where Teri Hatcher appears in Star Trek . Name the episode and the Characters name. Hint TNG Series. I hope this isn't too hard.

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That's easy. I can do it from memory, as most of my answers in here---episode was called "The Outrageous Okona"

I remember because I was really jealous of Okona when he got Terri. That girl, back then, before she lost A TON of weight and turned anorexic-looking, was smokin' gorgeous!

Good job!! Correct!!

Now someone Ask a Question. lets keep this going.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That must be a DS9 episode or something. I only watched/watch TOS and TNG, never watched DS9.

The Perfect Mate.

In which episode of Trek do we see a character named Gideon Seyatek?

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0