Trekkie Trivia (6)

P

pointman7a

gurneyhalleck1 said:
Name at least 3 of the conspirators in Star Trek VI who sought to keep the "cold war" going between the Klingons and Starfleet.

Yeoman Burke one of the two shooters if they count as conspirators .can't remember the other guy..klingon commander Chang...and kim katrell the Vulcan traitor..can't remember her name..there is also a admiral and a Romulan

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can't sign off on ya until you mention the admiral's name and Kim C's character name, dude! :p

Yeoman Burke one of the two shooters if they count as conspirators .can't remember the other guy..klingon commander Chang...and kim katrell the Vulcan traitor..can't remember her name..there is also a admiral and a Romulan

Upvote 0

Tiberius

Jun 28, 2005
✟6,911.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey! I said it!

General Change, Admiral Cartwright, and Crewmen Burke and Samno and Lieutenant Valeris.

In that movie we see the USS Excelsior. Name at least four crew members from that ship by name.

BTW, the Romulan's name was Nanclus.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
General Change, Admiral Cartwright, and Crewmen Burke and Samno and Lieutenant Valeris.

In that movie we see the USS Excelsior. Name at least four crew members from that ship by name.
Janice Rand, Dimitri Val...something!, Tuvok, Hikaru Sulu. I read a couple really good Excelsior books, but more character names are escaping me right now. I can't even remember who Sulu's first officer was! This is sad.
:cool:

What was it that Scotty said after he disabled Excelsior in Star Trek III with regard to automation? One of my favorite Scotty quotes...right up there with, "Computer. Hello computer."
:D

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
woah woah woah woah...gurney's question about Star Trek VI was never fully answered....come on here, people! ^_^:D:p
Yeah, it was. Post #520. Give the man his credit! He even quoted his answer for ya...

My post #524 has the latest question. Fire at will.
:)

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I sure can't! No idea.

And I missed that question to begin with...

I guess I will answer it. I guess my questions are too hard, I will try not to be so hard. It was called The Outcast Episode #217. I have The Star Trek Encyclopedia and a bunch of other Books from Star trek to find hard questions. Sorry

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

Stevelee44 said:
I guess I will answer it. I guess my questions are too hard, I will try not to be so hard. It was called The Outcast Episode #217. I have The Star Trek Encyclopedia and a bunch of other Books from Star trek to find hard questions. Sorry

Oh yeah! That's definitely the gay episode...they could have done a better job in characterizing a genderless society. The movie "Enemy Mine" with Dennis Quaid portrayed the best genderless alien. He/she did not look like butch.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tiberius

Jun 28, 2005
✟6,911.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Janice Rand, Dimitri Val...something!, Tuvok, Hikaru Sulu. I read a couple really good Excelsior books, but more character names are escaping me right now. I can't even remember who Sulu's first officer was! This is sad.
:cool:

Dimitri Valtane his name was. Well done!

What was it that Scotty said after he disabled Excelsior in Star Trek III with regard to automation? One of my favorite Scotty quotes...right up there with, "Computer. Hello computer."

"The more they overtake the plumbing, the easier it is to block up the drains. Here, Doctor. Souvenirs from one surgeon to another!"

What was the technical name that McCoy gave as the ailment Gillian was suffering from in ST4 when they were rescuing Chekov, which turned out to be cramps?

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Calm down, Walks. :p I missed it. I just saw 521, missed 520 at the end of the page. He did answer it. My mistake.

Yeah, it was. Post #520. Give the man his credit! He even quoted his answer for ya...

My post #524 has the latest question. Fire at will.
:)

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
McCoy: This woman has immediate postprandial, upper-abdominal distention. Now, out of the way! Get out of the way!
:p^_^:D

Dimitri Valtane his name was. Well done!

"The more they overtake the plumbing, the easier it is to block up the drains. Here, Doctor. Souvenirs from one surgeon to another!"

What was the technical name that McCoy gave as the ailment Gillian was suffering from in ST4 when they were rescuing Chekov, which turned out to be cramps?

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
McCoy: This woman has immediate postprandial, upper-abdominal distention. Now, out of the way! Get out of the way!
:p^_^:D
I fired that one up on VHS last night. My wife was like "oh jeez" when she saw it start rolling.
^_^

Oh...btw. YOUR TURN! I think you know you got that one.
; )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
lol, that's such a great line, isn't it?

Kirk: What did you say she's got?
McCoy: Cramps.
^_^
Love it.

I was also marveling at how well Scotty and Bones played off one another at the engineering factory. It gets better every time.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
What was the frequency used to track George and Gracie, the two whales? Dr. Gillian Taylor finally told Kirk the frequency toward the end before they chased the whales out to sea....
Four oh one megahertz (401 MHz). If I hadn't just watched that, I wouldn't remember!

How do you feel?

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

WalksWithChrist said:
Four oh one megahertz (401 MHz). If I hadn't just watched that, I wouldn't remember!

How do you feel?

Amazing how you remember this trivia stuff. "How do you feel?" That is Spock's home computer asking him this question during his rehabilitation on Vulcan? His mother (stepmother I think) program it to keep in touch with his human side. (Movie 3- I think)

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Amazing how you remember this trivia stuff. "How do you feel?" That is Spock's home computer asking him this question during his rehabilitation on Vulcan? His mother (stepmother I think) program it to keep in touch with his human side. (Movie 3- I think)
Yes, I amaze myself on a regular basis.

Yes, that's the story behind the question (except it's from movie IV)...but what is the answer? Hint: Spock gives it to Sarek at the end of the movie.
(and you've given me a great idea for a future question!)

Upvote 0