Trekkie Trivia (6)

P

pointman7a

That's it. Never said it was complicated! ^_^ Your turn, ask away...

What is the name of the decommissioned Constellation class Starship that participated in exercises against the USS Enterprise-D? Its destruction was faked in a ruse to foil Ferengi attackers. Named for the wife of a famous old English writer.

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
DS9....another question I can't answer. Gurney's a TOS and TNG only guy...:o

Search on the internet. Go to Wikipedia and look up Star Trek Deep Space Nine. It's there in the episodes guides. Just type in his name. It's that easy. You don't need your memory. Just a suggestion.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, but I never watched one episode of that show. It didn't interest me. Looking it up would be gobbledy-guhk for me, meaningless, so I'll wait till someone else answers and start a new TOS or TNG question. What can I say, I'm limited! ^_^

Search on the internet. Go to Wikipedia and look up Star Trek Deep Space Nine. It's there in the episodes guides. Just type in his name. It's that easy. You don't need your memory. Just a suggestion.

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, but I never watched one episode of that show. It didn't interest me. Looking it up would be gobbledy-guhk for me, meaningless, so I'll wait till someone else answers and start a new TOS or TNG question. What can I say, I'm limited! ^_^

So you just want TOS & TNG Questions only? Ok. No problem. No other ones. No Voyager or Deep Space Nine or Enterprise Series, right? Just the two? I like them all.

Upvote 0

Tiberius

Jun 28, 2005
✟6,911.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
For the World is hollow and I have touched the sky. He falls in love with the High Priestess or whatever.

BTW, I don't think we should limit ourselves to only certain series. We should encourage Gurney to watch ALL of Trek!

Eric Menyuk, who played the Traveller, was almost cast in which major role in Trek?

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For the World is hollow and I have touched the sky. He falls in love with the High Priestess or whatever.

BTW, I don't think we should limit ourselves to only certain series. We should encourage Gurney to watch ALL of Trek!

Eric Menyuk, who played the Traveller, was almost cast in which major role in Trek?

Exactly, Amen Bro. Right Answer BTW!!

I would like to ask Questions of the Star Trek Universe not just two Series. I can't if no one is going to try to answer them.

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

Now for a question:

There is a Character named Dr. Hippocrates Noah in DSN. What is the real name of The Actor?

I've been noticing that there are only 4 members on this thread that respond here. It is too bad there aren't more. Too Bad, just an observation!
Avery Brooks

The reason only four respond is because all the other trekkies are intimidated by the difficult questions. They think the rules are from memory only or books you have in the house or old VHS tapes.
Once I found out it's ok to cheat and look up the answers it's easy...all these wasted years I've gone by memory...I feel free and google is my friend.

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Avery Brooks

The reason only four respond is because all the other trekkies are intimidated by the difficult questions. They think the rules are from memory only or books you have in the house or old VHS tapes.
Once I found out it's ok to cheat and look up the answers it's easy...all these wasted years I've gone by memory...I feel free and google is my friend.

Right, I agree with you. Right Answer!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Was it Data?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's an easy one from memory---the blood fever!

What medication did McCoy give Kirk to compensate for the Vulcan weather and atmospheric conditions?

Here is a question:

What is the Plak-tow?

Upvote 0