Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Francis%2C%20pacing%20the%20floor.jpg

Source: Francis, the comic strip

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Martinius

Catholic disciple of Jesus
Jul 2, 2010
The woods and lakes of the Great North
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Francis, the Comic Strip......" We are not amused . " :(:(:(

grandmother.jpg
I woke up, picked up my iPad, checked the news, then came here. My wife wondered what was so funny, why I was laughing so much.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Martinius

Jul 2, 2010
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My initial thought was that it was a Red Hat lady going to lunch. Hey, I just realized that with the gloves off regarding the Pope, it also has to apply to "doofus" schismatic Cardinals and other hierarchy, like our Red Hat Lady above.

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Martinius

Jul 2, 2010
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
upload_2017-1-12_12-1-47.png

We know from several sources that many Cardinals and Curial officials are VERY worldly and are into a life of comfort and ease, like 5000 sq ft apartments, luxurious garments, and the best tables at the finest restaurants. And they worry about scandals caused by publicizing abuse and allowing hurting Catholics to receive Communion...Hmmm...who is causing the greater scandal for the Church?

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
View attachment 188104
We know from several sources that many Cardinals and Curial officials are VERY worldly and are into a life of comfort and ease, like 5000 sq ft apartments, luxurious garments, and the best tables at the finest restaurants. And they worry about scandals caused by publicizing abuse and allowing hurting Catholics to receive Communion...Hmmm...who is causing the greater scandal for the Church?
I can imagine Cardinal Pell enjoying gourmet restaurants. Then get a stomach pain from overeating and not be able to attend the hearings into child abuse.

Upvote 0