Mo
✟32,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
It really isn’t. If someone doesn’t believe any gods exists then they certainly don’t believe they are one. That is complete nonsense.
Let’s stop here. You are clearly talking as a degenerate who needs a savior. I’m done. No need to try to prove something to those who are reprobate. Sorry i tried.

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
I was raised Christian. I had occasion to read passages, chapters, books. I never read it through because it is dense and dull.
I have never heard the Bible referred to as dense and dull. So, you are a backslider? If you were a Christian and now say you have turned from the faith. Why did you turn from being a Christian. What denomination were you raised?

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let’s stop here. You are clearly talking as a degenerate who needs a savior. I’m done. No need to try to prove something to those who are reprobate. Sorry i tried.
Calling me degenerate and reprobate does not endear me to you either.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have never heard the Bible referred to as dense and dull. So, you are a backslider? If you were a Christian and now say you have turned from the faith. Why did you turn from being a Christian. What denomination were you raised?
The truth is I made an effort to explore my faith and religion on a deeper level. That process convinced me that it is all human contrived and there is no evidence of any god. I am not a backslider. I no longer view religion as anything but invented mythology.

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
The truth is I made an effort to explore my faith and religion on a deeper level. That process convinced me that it is all human contrived and there is no evidence of any god. I am not a backslider. I no longer view religion as anything but invented mythology.
Hmm You were raised what denomination?

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then on that day you will be found guilty, because everyone knows there is a God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.