Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Time to See God from a Mature Perspective

Ecclesiastes 3:1. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. 9. What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth? 10. I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it. 11. He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the
end.

Your Life on Earth Follows Your Assigned Blueprint

Psalm 90:9. For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told. 10. The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.'
Psalm 139:16. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Ode of Solomon 7:9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being

Secrets of Enoch 50:1 I have put every man's work in writing and none born on earth can remain hidden nor his 2 works remain concealed.

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Psalm of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed (pre-written) by Thee. O God,

Ode of Solomon 8: 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine,

Isaiah 66:18. For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

God is teaching Heaven a psychodrama using men on the earth-stage as two types of vessels in two roles.

2 Timothy 2:20. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

Romans 9:16. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

Isaiah 26:12. Lord, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

Isaiah 45:5. I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6. That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else. 7. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Amos 3:6. Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? 7. Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

I know some of you “can’t see how God can” let some men do evil works. But He has written a long drama and all the roles of men in all generation are previously written and transcribed. All that is required is for God to place His infant spirit offspring from the nursery into those roles in their generations. We loathe to think that God put men in extremely wicked roles as “vessels for unclean use”. And he put fewer men in roles as clean “vessels of honor”. It is time to face reality. God has done everything in history using us in role-play as ACTORS ON STAGE. An upper audience is viewing our stage performances and learning higher positive lessons as we interact with parasitic demons, Hebrews 12:1. Father is teaching “perfection” to those drawn upstairs as the daily sacrifice. They must watch human actors on stage and analyze what they see from their upper classroom seats, Deuteronomy 28:37, Ezekiel 5:15. We might not like it, but God is a Teacher who uses the contrast of light and darkness, good (His human children) and evil (devils), and precept and example in His education protocol. Our Father loves all of us, but to know Him is to recognize that He uses “tough love” as we learn.

John,
GOOD NEWS, Inc. :thumbsup::amen::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.