1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2. Please check out our two newest forums, the "Buy, Sell or Trade" forum in the Society Category, and the "Conspiracy Theories" forum in our Discussion and Debate Category.

This video gives a glimpse of what Catholics face in the years ahead: Homosexual...

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Michie

Michie Manipulation Resistance Team Supporter CF Ambassador

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
    ...activist with a camera interrupts Mass to intimidate a priest in his pulpit

Our friends in the UK are more advanced in the kulturkampf that we are in the USA, but we are catching up fast. Furthermore, while I think public discourse may be a bit more rough-n-tumble in England, Americans are more aggressive activists. At least a dozen people have sent me a video of a Mass in a parish church in Teignmouth, Devon...

This video gives a glimpse of what Catholics face in the years ahead: Homosexual activist with a camera interrupts Mass to intimidate a priest in his pulpit...

2. Cosmic Charlie

Cosmic Charlie New Member

Faith:
    Catholic
    **** NAZI RULE *****

(Ok, Bismarck actually but I'm willing to bet I'm the only one on the board who knows the difference)

3. Michie

Michie Manipulation Resistance Team Supporter CF Ambassador

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Yeah but what about the content of the video?

4. mg0086

mg0086 Prospective Doctor of the Church

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
    You know,

The people who wish not be judged are very harsh judges themselves. What does that say of them?

They need prayer, and I'm sure all that dude with the camera did was enforce a large amount of prayers onto him. Maybe in due time, he'll regret his actions because he finally heard God speak to him. :)

5. BabyChristian22

BabyChristian22 Newbie

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Gay activists have already done this in the US.

6. MikeK

MikeK The dress is blue and black.

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Hey!

7. Rebekka

Rebekka meow meow meow meow meow meow

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Other-Church
    So what's a Bismarck? Enlighten me.

8. whitetiger1

whitetiger1 New Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Catholic
    And it's only going to get worse

9. Daniel25

Daniel25 New Member

Marital Status:
    Private
    Politics:
    US-Democrat
    Faith:
    Catholic

Jelly donut.

10. simonpeter

simonpeter Newbie

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Christian
    Why do you think gay activists do what they do? It's because they've been attacked, ridiculed, and bullied all this while. So let's not act surprised when hurt people try to set things right by resorting to such impulsive decisions/actions.

11. mg0086

mg0086 Prospective Doctor of the Church

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
    why do you think Catholics do what they do? FOR CENTURIES we've been under ridicule and it's only getting worse with these gay activists creating a popular trend all over the world... Not just Catholics, but ANYONE who doesn't agree with gay activists, religious or not.

12. whitetiger1

whitetiger1 New Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Because they want to destroy what God called good. It's pure evil

13. ebia

ebia Senior Contributor

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    AU-Greens
    Faith:
    Anglican
    Sounds like the most exciting thing to happen in Teignmouth (pronounced Tin-m'th if you were wondering) in centuries.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  14. simonpeter

simonpeter Newbie

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Christian
    For centuries, Catholics have been persecuting a lot of non-Catholics. This is a historical fact. Gay people were persecuted for centuries. This too is a historical fact. deal with it.

15. G-Com

G-Com Traditional Catholic

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Care to cite examples?

16. JacktheCatholic

JacktheCatholic Praise be to Jesus Christ. Now and forever.

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Kind of like a woman who gets raped and then treats every guy like they raped her.

Insanity.

The gay activist is a hypocrit and should not be allowed to walk into a ceremony and do what he did. It is called disturbing the peace.

17. JacktheCatholic

JacktheCatholic Praise be to Jesus Christ. Now and forever.

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Ridiculous.

You are supportive of this gay activist disturbing the peace during the Divine Liturgy.

How about some Christians showing up at a gay wedding with cameras and doing the same sort of thing? Should that be allowed or would it then be considered wrong to you?

Let me remond you that in the USA we have Religious Freedom and as such we can have beliefs based on our religion. The Catholic Church is not the only religious group that teaches that homosexuality is not as God created man but is part of our fallen nature. We have the right as citizens in the USA to have this belief and Jews and Christians and Islam have held these beliefs for 5,000 years (if we consider that Christianity is a branch off of Jewdaism).

The real persecution today, is to religious freedoms and the many innocents who have never done any harm to homosexual people but are being treated as though they have and they are being innocently persecuted. To me, this means that a good portion of the gay community that are activists have a violent rage and they care not who they harm.

mg0086 likes this.
  18. A Penitent Man

A Penitent Man Newbie

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    UK-Greens
    Faith:
    Christian
    Agree 100%. The rage within these people comes from the underlying guilt, caused by them knowing what they are doing is wrong,that makes them lash out at anyone who disagrees with their unnatural life choice.
    If I say in public that I cannot agree with homosexuality I will be villified and possibly face legal proceedings, but I can think it and only me or God can do anything about that!

Lord have mercy, Armageddon moves one step closer.

19. peggy sue

peggy sue Guest

i think when the apostle Paul found out there was a man in the church who was living a sexually immoral life (having sex with his fathers wife, probably step mother) he told the church to throw this man out until he repents for his sin..............the church should of threw this guy out since he made it perfectly clear he lived a lifestyle that goes completely against the Catholic faith

20. MikeK

MikeK The dress is blue and black.

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    You might want to take this opportunity to denounce that actions of this man who walked into a religious service and interupted it. I would happily denounce the actions of any Catholic who interrupted a gay wedding on a beach somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012