This video gives a glimpse of what Catholics face in the years ahead: Homosexual...

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
<staff edit>
First - i dont have to apologize for my posts to non members.
I want that to be first so you do not mistake what i am going to say as some sort of apology for your assumptions.

I will explain scriptures as they are. Homosexual acts are a sin. Paul calls them vile and evil. You might want to force PCism on the world - you cannot change scriptures.
Nor can you change the fact this is an abomination before God which is ancient - and understood since ancient times in Leviticus...
AND neither can we twist why S&G was destroyed.

However; according to how we are told - we must not do harm [physcially] to another living soul who is also being called by the Lord to come to Him - so we must love all souls and pray for them and ADMONISH sinners and counsel the ignorant.

You claim ignorance, fine. Take the instruction because even if it is bitter pill to swallow it is through compassion and love we offer it lest we ignore your plight and allow you to all the delights in the flesh but ignore souls that are eternal - to suffer.

First thing is - the activism and the false sense of security in such worldly activism against the Church has to stop.

You should be obeying the Church - the Church was never created to obey the sinners and their sins.

Make sense?

<staff edit>
If you lose the temper it is the fruit of the spirit that abides?

Paul might not be Jesus - Who as i showed you showed us what a relationship was - how God created them male and female - and made them one flesh - Jesus did not need to go into any further - for what was pronounced by creation is the perfect law.

SO IE - Jesus pronounced what is right and what is GOOD before God.

St John says Jesus said and did many things that would FILL the world if they wrote it all down.

DO you suppose for one instant He exonerated something then led the Holy Spirit to Paul to teahc incorrectly to His sheep?

Lets get this straight because i admit it annoys me, but PAUL was chosen by Christ - for Christ to preach the doctrines of Christ - and later wrote the truth against heresies and false assertions.

Paul made it clear - BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT GIVEN TO HIM - that homosexuals will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven and also those who agree these things to happen.

Paul is of course referring to the act - because for someone to allow them to do these things - it is the action.

You cannot remove Paul, you cannot remove Leviticus to placate your conscience and you know this.
You can pretend, you can change things, you can claim Jesus didnt speak on this - but all of scriptures are taken as one LUMP whole and is not divided up to parts we want to believe and parts we dont like to believe.
IT doesnt work that way and even if you clear your conscience in this life - it wont mean a hill of beans in the next life.

There is one option - do as Christ said if you want Him - 'Go and sin NO more!'

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
<staff edit>

The USA has a Declaration of Independence that says the rights we are given are endowed by Our Creator - WHO IN FACT does not give homosexuality any RIGHT WHATSOEVER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟66,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The USA has a Declaration of Independence that says the rights we are given are endowed by Our Creator - WHO IN FACT does not give homosexuality any RIGHT WHATSOEVER.

The entire sentence pulled about 5 words out of reads as follows:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Please note that the sentence says everyone is equal and the everyone is inalienably endowed with the rights of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Everyone has the right of liberty, which is claimed as unalienable by our founding fathers.

Everyone.

Everyone includes homosexuals .

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The entire sentence pulled about 5 words out of reads as follows:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Created - means an action done to the human...which leads to the next part a Creator and of which endows CERTAIN rights - not all rights to all people.

You see that too?

I am certain they did not give all persons all rights - including that which betrays and exhausts morality.

Please note that the sentence says everyone is equal and the everyone is inalienably endowed with the rights of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Everyone has the right of liberty, which is claimed as unalienable by our founding fathers.

Everyone.

Everyone includes homosexuals .
CERTAIN rights.

They can have life - which opposes the abortion mandates.
They can have liberty - they are free - except under Obama.
And they are able pursue happiness - which does mean marriage is a given right to persons of the same sex.

Morality is the back bone of every nation - the very fiber of the nation.

The point of any nation is to survive and thrive.
Homosexuals do not procreate - ergo they weaken the state of the union by marriage that will never resolve to maintaining the populace.

No matter how many ways ppl try to to either remove God the Creator and what He deems as good - or howsoever they try to bend what rights are good or not - the fact will always remain that not only is it theologically immoral but it is also opposed to the values of what makes a nation strong.

You can watch the self destruction of China if you like...as they rid themselves of women and have nothing but men looking at one another pondering what to do next.

FAIL.

AND it is one more reason why birth counts will be low and the economy will smash down when you will need it most - your future too.

Upvote 0
T

Theofane

Why do you think gay activists do what they do? It's because they've been attacked, ridiculed, and bullied all this while. So let's not act surprised when hurt people try to set things right by resorting to such impulsive decisions/actions.

But are they setting things right when they do this? How much can they really get away with without maxing out their Victim Card? I sympathize with the LGBT, but I think they cross the line when they disrupt church services and harrass churchgoers. This will escalate into domestic terrorism if we (the church) allow it to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟66,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Created - means an action done to the human...which leads to the next part a Creator and of which endows CERTAIN rights - not all rights to all people.

Ok.

Which rights do I get to strip you of ?

and who gets to decide ?

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
OUR Creator decides... as it says.

He created them male and female - they become one flesh. They marry, they are fruitful.

He does not enjoin homosexuals in the marriage.

Thats Who decides - the Creator.

Upvote 0

JacktheCatholic

Praise be to Jesus Christ. Now and forever.
Mar 9, 2007
Michigan, USA
Visit site
✟44,388.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can't we just let the homosexuals who are not Catholics do what they want?

If they are not Catholics, why do we care what they do?

All Catholics are doing is evangelizing the Word of God.

Also, when the Federal govenment decidees to dictate rights to all and is willing to trample the Constitution, then we all need to stand up and shout that we want to keep our Liberties as they are. We do not want the government forcing religious institutions and buisinesses and organizations to do things contrary to their beliefs.

If we all look at this objectively we see that things like homosexual marriage are not being confined to only those that believe and accept it but it is being forced on everyone. We have examples in other countries where this acceptance has caused the loss of liberties and government intrusion into the religious reealm.

For all the talk that these gay activists and atheists give to seperation of state and church, they sure seem set on use the state (or federal) to intrude on religion which is clearly what seperation of state and church was designed to protect.

To think things are more sane today is to be too narrow minded and self absorbed because the truth is that things make less and less logical sense. That is the definition of insanity and not sanity. Just look at the hypocrisy with seperation of church and state and we see logic thrown out the window for idealism and thus it takes on the form of insanity.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0
T

Theofane

@WarriorAngel

OUR Creator decides... as it says.

He created them male and female - they become one flesh. They marry, they are fruitful.

He does not enjoin homosexuals in the marriage.

Thats Who decides - the Creator.

Why does homosexuality exist at all? If it is not of God, does that mean it's a corruption of what humans were supposed to be? There are so many corruptions!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
@WarriorAngel

Why does homosexuality exist at all? If it is not of God, does that mean it's a corruption of what humans were supposed to be? There are so many corruptions!

God did not create us to sin.
We are not blame Him. He allows sin, as He allows free will.

Homosexuality as scriptures tell us come from those who want such things - who turn away from God. IE - it is not what God wants for them, it is what they want regardless and opposed to God.

See Romans 1. Paul gives us a complete understanding of the folks who want these things and how the Lord lets them do these things and how they are more evil as they take on other sins as well.

Upvote 0

JacktheCatholic

Mar 9, 2007
Michigan, USA
Visit site
✟44,388.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@WarriorAngel

Yes, and we are all called to be righteous and holy. To stop sinning and control our appetites. All...

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
All sins are equal [mortal sins are equal to other mortal sins etc] in the eyes of God.
If it breaks our friendship from Him - it is as lethal as the other ...

AND all sins are warned against in scriptures to avoid.

Jesus called all simply 'Go and sin no more...'

Upvote 0
P

peggy sue

All sins are equal [mortal sins are equal to other mortal sins etc] in the eyes of God.
If it breaks our friendship from Him - it is as lethal as the other ...

AND all sins are warned against in scriptures to avoid.

Jesus called all simply 'Go and sin no more...'

while i'm in agreement with your stand on homosexuality being a sin, considering the whole complete Word of God, all sin is not equal in God's eye's, otherwise the punishments for sin as seen in the old testiment would have all been the same for whatever offense was broken, we see from scripture that not all sin leads to death as John states in 1 John 5:16

16 If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.

although if you meant a life of sin will bring the same judgement of hell then i stand corrected

Upvote 0

JacktheCatholic

Mar 9, 2007
Michigan, USA
Visit site
✟44,388.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
while i'm in agreement with your stand on homosexuality being a sin, considering the whole complete Word of God, all sin is not equal in God's eye's, otherwise the punishments for sin as seen in the old testiment would have all been the same for whatever offense was broken, we see from scripture that not all sin leads to death as John states in 1 John 5:16

16 If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.

although if you meant a life of sin will bring the same judgement of hell then i stand corrected

There are different weights to the sins we commit based on the harm they do. Whether venial or mortal, our sins are weighed and measured out. But, when we confess, as we ought to, then God can forgive us any sin, no matter how big it may be. God can literally remove the weight of the world off our shoulders.

Upvote 0