✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
*Takes off shirt and smears baby oil all over*

You wanna be startin' somethin? Cause you got to be startin' somethin!

090.jpg

zrkXZcF.gif

Reactions: MotherFirefly
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dudes, c'mon. I'm pretty sure Leo meant this to be a serious thread so thanks for derailing it. Get it together bro.

Eh, I'd like to meet a girl who:

1. Approaches her worldview and her relationship with Christ through the historic, orthodox, Catholic Christian faith and prefers the Latin Mass.
2. Loves baseball.
3. Has a balanced relationship with her family (not too close, not too distant).
4. Appreciates dark humor.
5. Is open to traveling, but doesn't hinge her happiness on being somewhere else.
6. Is content.
7. Is open to living most places.
8. Loves quiet

I'll contribute:

1. Loyalty
2. Integrity
3. Baseball fandom
4. Tenacity and perseverance
5. Superb BBQ skills
6. Organization like a boss
7. Attentiveness
8. A steel-trap memory that remembers all birthdays, anniversaries and other special events.
9. Level 100 Christmas decorating abilities
10. The ability to suit up like a pro
11. Ruggedly handsome beard
12. Also, beard.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What I will contribute..​
What I want from a woman..
:holdinghands:

Looks​

-Youthfulness, my family stays youthful looking for a while..
-I'm not the tallest man around, but I am still taller than a good number of women.. lol.
-I don't have the largest frame, but I do work out and hope to carve out a good
muscle frame soon. Likewise you'll never have to worry about me getting fat..​

Looks

-Youthfulness, preferably good genetics on that front..
-Shorter than me, or at the very least not taller than me..
-Petite small skeletal frame. I am not the biggest guy, plus less problems with weight in the future..

Personality

-Responsible adult, but able to be immature and not concerned with superficial maturity..
-Agnostic Atheist
-Oh yes, most certainly not a feminist/sjw. I won't coddle you, and I'll make sure to treat you like an actual adult.​

Personality

-Responsible adult, but able to be immature and not concerned with superficial maturity..
-Agnostic Atheist is preferred..
-Most certainly not a feminist/sjw..

Upvote 0

James of Arc

Venomous Turtle
Site Supporter
Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
To get back on thread.......

My needs in a woman is simple. As I see others post as to their needs I think that they will never find what they want.

I don't want a woman who is just like me. I want a woman who is better than me so she can point me in the right direction when I lose sight.

In history they say that all good men were put there by a great woman, you don't realize how true that is.

One thing I cannot stand is a woman who is at odds with others. If they cannot get along then life will be miserable living with her and that I will not have. A woman must be gentle in nature and strong in her beliefs as a Christian but not judgmental but forgiving and understanding. A nag she must not be or I will not date her for long. She must understand that our strengths are in Christ and not in the worldly ways.

I cannot say I want a wife who like this or that as that is not important but her nature is. She must be a woman and not somebody who wants to be a woman acting like a man in the mans world.

She also must be able to put herself together well as I will not eat dinner across the table from an ugly woman who cares not how she looks. Even a woman who has extra weight can make themselves look good if they know how to and women who care learn how to.

I know that in a marriage that I will do my part to make her proud of me and happy we are together but she also has to do her part as it is not all about her and it is not all about me, it is about us and we have to both have class to help make the other happy. If I see her fall I do not point at her and laugh but I quickly pick her up and cover up any shame she may have and if she sees me fall she will be there for me too, not pointing at me and saying I am a fool.

Anybody can find a spouse and get married but in order for me to give up my freedom that I love it will take a special person and not just anybody.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A Social Justice Warrior. (j/k)

Not fun while it lasts. Especially when she feels extra victimey one night and you end up getting hauled off to jail. Lol.

Reactions: GQ Chris
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
She also must be able to put herself together well as I will not eat dinner across the table from an ugly woman who cares not how she looks. Even a woman who has extra weight can make themselves look good if they know how to and women who care learn how to.

Yeah, you want a partner that cares about striving for their best looks.

Can't say I care too much about clothing style, but I'd be depressed if she let her weight go and didn't care.

Upvote 0

James of Arc

Venomous Turtle
Site Supporter
Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, you want a partner that cares about striving for their best looks.

Can't say I care too much about clothing style, but I'd be depressed if she let her weight go and didn't care.

It is how they dress that you look at all day. You only see them naked for a few minutes at night and if you want you can close your eyes.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It is how they dress that you look at all day. You only see them naked for a few minutes at night and if you want you can close your eyes.

I guess. I just never cared much about dress.

Wouldn't want to get to a point where I had to close my eyes. I guess that's why you think ahead of time what the dame will look like in the near future. Curves are nice to look at, but they can blow up at anytime too. Lol.

Best to go for skinny plain Jane. Lol.

Upvote 0

James of Arc

Venomous Turtle
Site Supporter
Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I guess. I just never cared much about dress.

Wouldn't want to get to a point where I had to close my eyes. I guess that's why you think ahead of time what the dame will look like in the near future. Curves are nice to look at, but they can blow up at anytime too. Lol.

Best to go for skinny plain Jane. Lol.

If you want to know what you wife will look like in the future just look at their mom.

The ones that trick you is Mexican girls. Some will look smoking hot and sucker you in but once they turn 30 they get fat. Every one of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you want to know what you wife will look like in the future just look at their mom.

For the most part yeah. All the women in my family are rail thin. Even the ones who are 70-80. They literally don't have the skeletal structure to get big. The most that happens is a small gut forms.

Of course those types of women are hard to find. The extremely petite kind. I remember my dad telling me a story from the 1960s when a Circus came to town, some of the people thought my grandmother was a midget and part of the circus attraction because she was so small. My dad said that made her extremely angry, lol.

The ones that trick you is Mexican girls. Some will look smoking hot and sucker you in but once they turn 30 they get fat. Every one of them.

I have a feeling the hypocritical body positivity brigade is going to come after us.. lol.

Upvote 0

James of Arc

Venomous Turtle
Site Supporter
Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I have a feeling the hypocritical body positivity brigade is going to come after us.. lol.

Lol yes, not fair for me to say they are all like that but that is what they say and a lot of times it turns out to be true.

When I am talking about what I am looking for on here is my example. Look at Sophia Loren, her individual features are nothing to brag about and in fact some pictures of her she is kind of ugly but over all how she presents herself she is beyond beautiful. That is what I am looking for but with a Christian nature.

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single

dang

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
You gotta get a gal that is regularly into aerobic exercise as they will more than likely stick with it even as they get older and have kids. If they are not doing any exercise right now and have an average physique, after kids and more sedentary lifestyle, the pounds will pack on.

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think I would want a woman who can somehow handle all of my baggage. We would both have to look past our respective flaws and choose to support each other. I think it would have to do with more than just physical attraction.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
1. Approaches her worldview and her relationship with Christ through the historic, orthodox, Catholic Christian faith and prefers the Latin Mass.
2. Loves baseball.
3. Has a balanced relationship with her family (not too close, not too distant).
4. Appreciates dark humor.
5. Is open to traveling, but doesn't hinge her happiness on being somewhere else.
6. Is content.
7. Is open to living most places.
8. Loves quiet

You have literally just described yourself...

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
umm btw we "noobs" who went "off topic" helped to get "this thread" "on" "the top threads list" which helps it to get more "serious" "people" """""posting""" on it

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, it's often said that you only ever truly fall in love once you have met your own reflection in someone else.

Others say "opposites attract"

So, who really knows?

Yeah I tried the opposite thing... Not for me.

Upvote 0