MeloMom

Aug 11, 2013
✟15,184.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Rude people!

People that don't say good morning to you after you say it!!! (Rude😂)

Stubborn attitudes- you can change the whole world otherwise! (I mean...being willi g to approach to any problem is better than not bothering---when in relationship w them!)

People that say they care and act completely different (like hmmmm...)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chad Farwell

the grand facade so soon will burn
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2015
My Own Little World...as Little as Yours
✟597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
1.People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the he** is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2.People who are willing to get off their tush to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3.When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4.When people say "It's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their butts!

5.When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.

6.People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7.When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8.When people say "life is short". What the.....?? Life is the longest darnest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9.When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dork?

Yours? :)
Your Newst thought.

Upvote 0

Nessanessa

Sep 24, 2015
✟15,536.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1.People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the he** is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2.People who are willing to get off their tush to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3.When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4.When people say "It's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their butts!

5.When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.

6.People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7.When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8.When people say "life is short". What the.....?? Life is the longest darnest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9.When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dork?

Yours? :)
Love the agro and then the smiley face...classic..

1. Caring about people more than they care about you
2.Remembering people from years ago, knowing they dont think about you
3. Feeling like you have to be perfect while others get a free 'be however you want and you will still be loved' card

Upvote 0

Cactus Jack

Jul 12, 2011
somewhere
✟17,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
MEEEEE TOOOO!
My reply to this is the same as to people who ask me to "Loan, or borrow"
anything---

I say "Not just now" and wave bye-bye.
I ask that to prepare folks for my questions. If they know me, it's better to lead off with that question.

Things I can't stand about people...Well...I kind of like people as a rule. So here are some ungodly things that people do, that the Bible says not to do, that I find hard to deal with.

Arrogance
Calousness
Belittling
Short temperdness
Violence
Misogyny
Prejudice
Rudeness
Duplicity
Deception
Evil Speaking
Gossiping
Disrespect for parents
Being a fool (and thinking it's cool)
Taking advantage
Being self centered
Boasting
Being mean.
So you're saying that misandry is ok, them?

People who blow thier nose at th table when your trying to eat your dinner. Yuck!
Where I'm from that's a normal thing to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Back 2 Christ

Sep 27, 2015
Sonoma County, California
✟7,645.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1. When someone calls you at home and asks you...Are you home? :doh:

2. When someone asks a question, you answer it and then they say...Are you sure?

3. When someone cuts you off in traffic and then slows down!!! :mad:

My biggest one - and it's nearly the only way to speak with my wife:

She asks me a question on a subject which I might have experience and expertise.
She lets me give my best answer based on my knowledge and experience...

...then says, "But I read on the internet..." and presents a different opinion, and let's me know that I'm wrong.

Upvote 0

Back 2 Christ

Sep 27, 2015
Sonoma County, California
✟7,645.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
you really do not sound like a christian at all, I just wonder what you are doing here and why you have 5,000 posts on here if you are not a real Christian. Seems like all these Christian forums are full of professional? trolls who don't seem to get banned for some reason

There are 29 pages (at least in my newbie view) of replies to the OP. Who, in your opinion, does not 'sound like a Christian at all'?
What does a Christian sound like? I'm sure that people who really worship Christ, are devoted to living as He did, they are too busy simply spreading the message of Love and acceptance to concern themselves about what one judgmental person thinks. Mike (or at least that's what I think your name is), I'm simply going to say a little prayer for you that you can spend more time reading, learning, listening to other viewpoints, and less time judging.

Reactions: alexier
Upvote 0