Things I can't stand about people.....

peter222999

Oct 21, 2011
✟7,724.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The thing that absolutely tops the list is when a person from any walk of life agrees to meet you somewhere,and no call no shows .

The next things is people who choose not to answer a cell phone when things are happening of importance. Why,Why do you have a cell phone if you choose to be un reachable.

The last thing would just be people who are rude or argumentative for no reason.

Guess thats it
Blessings
peter22999

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
People who kill other beings like flies because they are....annoying? What is that....I don't kill them because they annoy me....:p
ALL I CAN SAY IS you'll need to
Bring the kleenex if you come to my house. I am one mean mamma w/a fly swatter and my husband is a ninja of taking down red wasps and I might hurt you to get to a spider.

Upvote 0

Javanwarbler

God doesn't ever stop loving us thank God!
Sep 1, 2010
Western US
✟8,122.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Haha...this just happened on another thread (elsewhere in CF, mind you).

I find it annoying when you ask a person to clarify something confusing they just said, and they take offense and give you a snippy non-answer. Such as "If you thought about it, you'd know." Gee, that's sooo helpful ... not ... :doh:
or "oh, it's so easy you just do this..."

Upvote 0

PriscillaKing

PriscillaKing
Oct 28, 2011
Virginia
✟171.00
Faith
Non-Denom
LOL. What I really can't stand about people is that they're not supporting my online bookstore. They complain that there's not more Christian (etc.) stuff on the Web. Well, I read on a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend's blog that this Christian-phobic lesbian blogger put on Facebook that she needed a few thousand dollars to go to Paris, and whoosh, off she went. I put on Blogspot that I'm trying to sell books, many of which are Christian books, to (1) launch an ethical'zine that pays writers, (2) pay royalties on sales of secondhand books if the writers are still alive, and (3) pay for food and mending my cyclone-damaged roof and so on. Where's the support?

Compared with that I don't even care when people make the hand sign that goes with the words they're saying, like tapping their wrist just in case I failed to hear the word "...time?"

Compared with that I don't even care when they forget to turn off their turn signals, although when you're on the right side of the highway and there's no place to turn right within three miles, driving with that right signal flashing does look pretty dumb!

Upvote 0

BlueJay83

sursum peragemus
Mar 3, 2011
Top of the South, NZ
✟8,826.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I cant stand how people, when hearing of your plight, say "i'll pray for you"

why not do somethign to actually help??
its used as a cop-out and i doubt many do ever pray.

like an oceanliner passing a guy treading water and yelling out to him "we'll pray that help comes", and steaming past him

JUST DO SOMETHING!!! The Good Samaratin used action.. not just words.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Triple Bogey

Absolute Newbie
Nov 23, 2011
San Jose, CA
✟7,629.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My first post! :wave:

As a small business owner ( Drycleaners ), time to time I encounter these customers that can be very irritating....

1. someone who complain about our $1.55/per launder shirt and telling me that he knows a cleaners that charges $.99
2. someone who threats to put negative marks on yelp.com when they can't get what they want (restroom usage, change for parking meter, suits to be cleaned and pressed in 30 min etc)
3. someone tells me it is $1000 suit and asks for special handling but clearly JC Penny's brand
4. I know a pastor who brags that he owns more than 70 suits and wife owns more than 100 suits and over 200 pairs of shoes and misuses the word " Oh I am very blessed!"

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
like an oceanliner passing a guy treading water and yelling out to him "we'll pray that help comes", and steaming past him

Bubble/Huddle Christians don't know how to do anything else, "Bless their Hearts"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BlueJay83

sursum peragemus
Mar 3, 2011
Top of the South, NZ
✟8,826.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Bullies, basically. I especially can't stand bullies who act charming to other people so that everyone thinks they're "good guys," but what's really driving them is power.
I work with a guy like that.. the ultimate backstaber.
nice when alone but in a group setting he goes on attack with what he knows.
Grrrrrr

Upvote 0

Humble Pie

Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
✟18,161.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hate it when men pull the disappearing boyfriend act (it's called poofing).

I hate it when people go to church but Mon-Sat they couldn't care less about people and their actions show it.

I hate it when a certain someone argues that the interior of the house doesn't need to be re-painted for the first time in 25 years but if certain someone would just wear their glasses they would know situation is URGENT and EMBARRASSING.

Upvote 0

Samson0423

Nov 11, 2011
Rodney Ontario
✟7,789.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL! this thread is just to huge to read through, so if i re-post, Please forgive me?.

"People that don't use their turn sigals, Like's its an option not too!"
"people who drive a dinkie car commenting on my TRUCK and how much gas it uses, REALLY!, well let's play chicken and see who walk's away from it?!"

Upvote 0