Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Left Coast, Canada
✟67,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1.People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the he** is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2.People who are willing to get off their tush to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3.When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4.When people say "It's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their butts!

5.When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.

6.People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7.When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8.When people say "life is short". What the.....?? Life is the longest darnest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9.When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dork?

Yours? :)

MoodyBlue

Veteran
Jun 14, 2004
Virginia
✟17,934.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Actually, some TV's you can't even turn on or off, let alone change the channel, without a remote control. But I know what you mean. I hate the things, I am always losing them (along with my cordless phone).

My pet peeve is cell phones - people will answer them whenever, wherever they are. I have people in my office for appointments who think nothing of interrupting our meeting to answer their cell phone. It's maddening, and incredibly rude.

Upvote 0

mesue

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Aug 24, 2003
Visit site
✟32,662.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
when people hog the passing lane.

when people assume that because they put their turning signal on that gives them the right to cut me off.

especially when I'm the last one in the lane and they could have easily gotten behind me.

(pheeeew! I feel better :D )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andry

Jedi Master
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Left Coast, Canada
✟67,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
mesue said:
when people hog the passing lane.

when people assume that because they put their turning signal on that gives them the right to cut me off.

especially when I'm the last one in the lane and they could have easily gotten behind me.

(pheeeew! I feel better :D )
Oooooo....I can't stand it when people do this, especially when they're entering traffic, and I think, instead of booting it in front of me, you can just wait a few seconds more and take your time as there's no one behind me!

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

I'm laughing with you all because get frustrated with these things you've mentioned too. I had started a thread some months ago called, "what squeezes your Fruit (as in the Fruit of the Spirit) and it didn't go over well so let me add a few here:

1. Caddy women, especially in the church
2. People who try to impress the pastor, like God doesn't know how we really are :0)
3. Pushy people who think they need to tell everyone what to do, where to go, and how to get there.

That's a good start :0)

:clap: woohoo!!! Yeah, I do feel better too. Thanks for the idea! God bless.

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
6.People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine
MEEEEE TOOOO!
My reply to this is the same as to people who ask me to "Loan, or borrow"
anything---

I say "Not just now" and wave bye-bye.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Akathist

Theology Team
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2004
USA
✟70,418.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
People who have their carts in the center of the aisle at the grocery store and you can't get around them.

When the road construction sign says the lane will be closeing and people use what is left of that lane to drive ahead of us that merged to "get ahead".

When commericals on tv are repeated and repeated... the same one three times in the same 60 mins.

When people talk to one another during church.

When someone walks up and starts talking to you like they know you and you just can't remember their name....

related... when someone callls me and I say "hello" and they jump right into the reason they called without saying who they are.. you know they say "Welll and how are you? I haven't seen you ....." etc.

When someone I don't talk with much on the phone calls and leaves a voice mail... without a phone number.

When I can't remember how to spell a word and word check just offers no choices...

(noticing the theme of "when don't remember".... hmmmm.. got to remember to do something about that.......)

Upvote 0