Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we are not talking about the "prayers" of those in hell
we are talking about the prayers of those in heaven

those in hell can not pray, because for fallen man to worship God, the man must first be moved by grace
everything we have is from God
those in hell have cut themselves off from His grace

those in heaven are filled in His grace

But from the book of Revelations, it is clear, those elders weren't praying for any saint on earth. Rather, the scripture says they were bowing down and worshiping God together with the beasts. The prayers of the saints mentioned was for the saints on earth-ascending to heaven. According to the scriptures, it is only Jesus, who is the mediator that intercedes for the saints. Then on earth, it is the Holy Spirit, that intercedes for the believer, through the believer.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Prayers are spoken and there is power in even idle words ..At the End Time Prayers of all the martyred Saints and incence are mixed and rise up into God's nostrils as His great anger is stirred , then there is a period of 1/2 hour of complete silence in Heaven , God's vengeance on the enemies of God are fixing to get what all have been waiting for , Jesus second coming .. Praise God .. Many OT Saints were resurrected at Jesus resurrection and seen walking the streets of Jerusalem ..

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Acrually it doesnt say where rhe Holy Sepulchre was, but my church believes it is in the Basillica of the Holy Sepulchre, the stone tomb encased in a structure called the aedicule surrounded by a courtyard so worshippers can see it from all sides.

A minority of Protestants believe in a tomb found by Charles Gordon in the 19th century.

A few years ago a pop archaeologost claimed to discover the real tomb of Jesus,,with an inscription identifying him as the son of Joseph, married to a wife named Mary (as in Mary Magdalene) or somesuch and having died naturally, the sepulchre being decidedly unopened, as "proof" the resurrection did not happen. But these claims were panned even by disinterested archaeologosts as beimg bad science and semsationalist journalism. The alleged finding of a tomb of Peter in Jerusalem would fall into the same category.

All of the Apostolic Fathers who mention the subject unanimously agree that Peter was martyred in Rome, by means of crucifixion while inverted, and was buried beside the Circus Maximus at what is the Basillica of St. Peter. This was a location of secret midnight and dawn masses of Roman Christians before Constantine, and after Constantine became one of four main churches in Rome, the others being the Cathedral of Ss. John the Baptist and John the Evangelist in the Lateran, which is the actual Cathedral of the Bishop of Rome and was the most important church in Rome, with the Pope living in the adjacent Lateran Palace, until the Great Western Schism between the Popes of Rome and Avignon, which led to the more defensible Vatican Hill, and St. Peters, becoming the main churches. However, St. John Lateran remains the offical cathedral. Then, St. Paul outside the Walls is built on the spot where St. Paul was beheaded, and St. Mary Major rounds out the list. Of these, the most architecturally impressive is of course St. Peters. In the crypt, Vatican archaeologists have located what they are certain are Peters remains.

It is the doctrine of the Orthodox Church that Peter was indeed buried under St. Peters, and our laity sometimes make pilgrimages there, but of greater importance to us is the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which is jointly controlled by the Oriental Orthodox (all four of our churches are present, but the Armenians have the largest presence), the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem, and the Roman Catholic Franciscan Friars who have custody over all RC places of worship in the Holy Land. For the most part the Church of the Holy Sepulchre is subdivided into different areas used by different churches; the Romans in particular have their own spaces tucked away, while the Greeks and Armenians share quite a bit more, and the other Oriental Orthodox have nooks and crannies, but there are several shared common areas, such as the Rock of Golgotha and the Aedicule. There is a dire need for restoration work but tensions between the churches have delayed it. To keep the peace, the church is unlocked every morning and locked every night by a Muslim family appointed to that role by the Ottoman bey in the 1840s if memory serves, and the keys have been kept in their posession for the succeding generations; many members of this family have become Christian however.

Jesus Tomb at or near Golgotha ..

Didn't the current Pope Pious Xll at the time even reluctantly agree they had found Apostle Peters grave in Israel ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Simon Magus was the founder of the Gnostic Heresy, according to St. Irenaeus. You are, in the above posts, depending entirelt on Orthodox/Catholic sources: Irenaeus, Eusebius's Ecclesiastical History, and St. Epiphanius of Salamis, who wrote an encyclopedia of heresies, and also St. Hippolytus, and Tertullian and Origen.

The same men who said Simon Magus went to Rome also taught that Peter followed him there from Antioch, where he and Paul were first called Christians, to fight off Simon Magus and stop him blaspheming Christianity. While there, Peter converted Roman Jews (yes, there were Jews living in Rome in large numbers, including Agrippa, the friend and lone voice of sanity in the life of the evil Emperor Caligula, who erected a statue of Zeus in the Temple after falling out with Agrippa, not to be confused with the ally of Julius Caesar and Octavian, Admiral Agrippa, who was not Roman).

Ss. Peter and Paul both were killed in Rome; Paul, necause he was a Roman citizen, died by the sword outside the Pomerium within which only the Praetorian Guards were armed, the Pomerium being the sacred precincts of the central city. Peter however was not a citizen and was crucified upside down.

Simon Magus most probably died after having himself buried alive, promising to rise in three days, suggesting he was not only evil but had come to believe his own faith.

A wild alternate hagiography posits that theough demonic agencies, he flew through the air, until the prayers of Ss. Peter and Paul caused him to splatter in the forum.

Wasn't that an ancient sacred place in Rome where St Peter is supposedly buried where a convicted & crucified Jewish Christian would never be allowed to be buried ?

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But from the book of Revelations, it is clear, those elders weren't praying for any saint on earth. Rather, the scripture says they were bowing down and worshiping God together with the beasts. The prayers of the saints mentioned was for the saints on earth-ascending to heaven. According to the scriptures, it is only Jesus, who is the mediator that intercedes for the saints. Then on earth, it is the Holy Spirit, that intercedes for the believer, through the believer.
Don't know how to add it, never tried, but might be easier if I could draw a picture. And yes, of course those prayers are for the saints on earth - that was my point. It shows Saints (in Heaven) offering the prayers of saints on earth up to God. Again one has to read both Chap 5 and 8. And no, we are not talking about mediation in the sense Christ is our mediator, we are talking about someone else praying for another - in this case a Saint in Heaven praying (offering up) a prayer request on behalf of a saint on earth.

Not asking anyone to accept this view of these verses in Saint John's vision, but it goes something like this;
5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Whether one thinks this occurs in future or not is irrelevant, the elders are people in Heaven - which means they have already died and the action depicted is occurring BEFORE any resurrection or Judgement. "EVERY ONE" [of the 24] has a vial full of prayers, not their own prayers but the "prayers of saints". In Chapter 8 the same folks and prayers are shown being offered up to God - which BTW and my point again offering those prayers up is the proper thing to do with any prayer request. Also without accepting this teaching and taking advantage of our having an extended family/chain of prayer warriors in Heaven (and powerful ones at that) one is left to ponder why these prayers are shown in the possesion of dead people (the allegedly sleeping dead people) and why those prayers also apparently require "offering" up.

Now whether or not one believes the teaching that those already in Heaven with Our Lord (like He told the thief on the cross) can receive requests and offer up those prayers very much like we do in this life - my point was still that these people are definitely not sleeping.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

emekrus

The Righteousness and Faith Preacher
Apr 13, 2015
Nigeria
Visit site
✟22,317.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, si
Don't know how to add it, never tried, but might be easier if I could draw a picture. And yes, of course those prayers are for the saints on earth - that was my point. It shows Saints (in Heaven) offering the prayers of saints on earth up to God. Again one has to read both Chap 5 and 8. And no, we are not talking about mediation in the sense Christ is our mediator, we are talking about someone else praying for another - in this case a Saint in Heaven praying (offering up) a prayer request on behalf of a saint on earth.

Not asking anyone to accept this view of these verses in Saint John's vision, but it goes something like this;
5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Whether one thinks this occurs in future or not is irrelevant, the elders are people in Heaven - which means they have already died and the action depicted is occurring BEFORE any resurrection or Judgement. "EVERY ONE" [of the 24] has a vial full of prayers, not their own prayers but the "prayers of saints". In Chapter 8 the same folks and prayers are shown being offered up to God - which BTW and my point again offering those prayers up is the proper thing to do with any prayer request. Also without accepting this teaching and taking advantage of our having an extended family/chain of prayer warriors in Heaven (and powerful ones at that) one is left to ponder why these prayers are shown in the possesion of dead people (the allegedly sleeping dead people) and why those prayers also apparently require "offering" up.

Now whether or not one believes the teaching that those already in Heaven with Our Lord (like He told the thief on the cross) can receive requests and offer up those prayers very much like we do in this life - my point was still that these people are definitely not sleeping.

Well, sir, I believe this particular sermon of warning, is not for everyone. Of course, God gave everyone of us will, so we're not forced to do anything. God says, his Spirit will never strive with the spirit of man anymore. Since you do not agree with me, it is ok. The people that this message is meant for, has been touched and transformed. I'm so sanguine about that fact.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Demons are known to impersonate angels, saints, even our Lord in order to deceive, according to St. Paul. The only rock solid testimony we have is the 27 books of the New Testament.

Now, that said, as secondary and highly reliable testimony we have the Patristic corpus which provides interpretation and context. And all of these authors believed Ss. Peter was in Rome and martyred with St. Paul. The earliest reference to Peter being in Rome is 1 Clement, dated to 91 AD, around the time St. John died. All ancient historians of the Church say that St. Peter founded two churches, in Antioch and Rome, and St. Mark, who was his protege as well as an evangelist, founded the church of Alexandria. That is why after the devastation of Jerusalem in 130 AD following the Bar Kochba revolt these three cities, Rome, Alexandria, and Antioch, in that order.

Yes , demons come disguised as Angels of Light , When someone is fallen victim they are bewitched and can not tell the difference .. Sometimes a person treats his beliefs like their favorite ball team and defend it and make excuses whether right or wrong = misguided zeal .. And some because it just feels right .. It must add up in scripture and backed up by scripture ..

.. How God preserved His Word is fine by me , just as long as no one bellies up to the trough to claim it as their own .. It is all glory to God and the Lord Jesus who I thank and owe for it ..

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Good points , I'm going to look again it's been a while .. The thief was with God in a place called paradise that day proving God and Jesus are the same , Jesus went to hell meanwhile for 3 days our sins .. When Jesus was proclaimed innocent and blameless He resurrected and the thief IMO was one if not the last from the OT era resurrected from the grave ..

Again thanx , I value the learning of all folks offer here .. Peace ..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You wouldn't baptize an evil man in the first place. By example, Jesus wasn't soft on everyone. He particularly condemned the Pharisees and other Jews if they fail the test Jesus gives them, usually, by being infuriated by His teaching.

What about Christians in a far worse situation than me?? Is it because they are far more twisted in their beliefs than me???

Is that what you mean?? Those Christians being tortured, dying in the most horrific ways, forced to live in refugee camps caught in the middle of conflicts in the MIddle East and Africa is because they are following corrupted theology???!!!

I hope you never get down to my situation. I hope your country stays in peace and prosperity indefinitely.

Timewerx , I love you but you are responsible for what you believe .. Are you kidding , Ever heard of John the Baptist , the greatest ever born of women ? He lived alone in the desert eating locust and wild honey wearing garmets of hair then beheaded as a a joke .. With your intellect you should be believing all God's Word instead of fitting in parts and pieces with your junk ..
ice cream + ice cream = ice cream
ice cream + crap = crap

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I never got that comment as indicating the thief would soon be enjoying a nice long nap.

And at the second coming of Jesus we will be caught up with Him in the air , right behind the dead in Christ who are resurrected out of their graves .. At the twinkling of an eye ..
Hard for me to comprehend it all , But I have no doubt ..

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟301,848.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Timewerx , I love you but you are responsible for what you believe .. Are you kidding , Ever heard of John the Baptist , the greatest ever born of women ? He lived alone in the desert eating locust and wild honey wearing garmets of hair then beheaded as a a joke .. With your intellect you should be believing all God's Word instead of fitting in parts and pieces with your junk ..
ice cream + ice cream = ice cream
ice cream + crap = crap

Previously, you think I am living in squalor because of my false beliefs.

Now you quote John the Baptist to cover your mistake in judgement instead of apologizing for your mistake.

And then you say you love me but you call my beliefs as junk.

And how can you say I'm intellectual enough and yet you say I believe in junk? If I believe in junk that would make me a fool wouldn't it??

I don't think you're being honest here.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Previously, you think I am living in squalor because of my false beliefs.

Now you quote John the Baptist to cover your mistake in judgement instead of apologizing for your mistake.

And then you say you love me but you call my beliefs as junk.

And how can you say I'm intellectual enough and yet you say I believe in junk? If I believe in junk that would make me a fool wouldn't it??

I don't think you're being honest here.

If you are a born again believer , how do you speak evil of the Apostle Paul ? If you are not then your burdens are yours alone to bear .. I'm not rich at all and not too educated , but I am blessed and I know where it comes from and thankful .. Learn to love the Word and apply it , Jesus said we will always have the poor with us .. Prayer works and My people perish for lack of knowledge .. But some folks insist on remaining willfully ignorant .. I've had to live in roach infested nasty poor places and broke but made them livable with a little work .. OK , been there done that and know it could happen again .. My renewed mind will not let me dwell on the negative and I keep a vision alive and ahead in my life .. The fool says there is no God and God says there are no other Gods but He .. There are miracles and revival going on now in the poorest of countries , why not yours ?
I've been jobless , down and out but received jobs just in time , once during desperate prayer the phone rang and I got a great 5 year job where I had never applied or even heard of the company
.. Jesus is worthy ..

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟301,848.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I've been jobless , down and out but received jobs just in time , once during desperate prayer the phone rang and I got a great 5 year job where I had never applied or even heard of the company
.. Jesus is worthy ..

I did the same thing as you did a few years back... ...And I believed in exactly the same thing as you did that time.

I have successful (in worldly terms, but in a good way) Christian relatives who gave me advice to have faith and give up whatever bad thing I was doing, pray hard, read the whole bible, etc.

I did everything they asked with pure intentions. My wanting to have the same life as my successful Christian relatives is that I could get my parents to stop working and take life easy by helping them with a much bigger income. Their pension is barely enough due to corrupt government.

I sought after God real hard that time as well... But things got awfully worse for me. I lost my job, my friend in Europe who is a scientist got some corporate funding, got me a job there in scientific research and development in alternative energy because I'm also an inventor in this field which I've always done as a hobby in my free time, not as work. But before we could start processing of my papers, the project bombed out due to the European Financial Crisis, the funding was cancelled and my friend there nearly went broke.

I went like that for a couple of months, then a year while seeking for answers from the Bible. I never lost faith. But my intensive studies of the Bible would eventually lead me to see flaws in it after 20 years of upholding a belief it doesn't contain errors.

I did not single out Apostle Paul, I keep holding on to the belief there's nothing wrong with the Bible. But there's just so many teachings in the Bible that is grossly unreliable - doesn't happen according to the expected result(s) written in it. It does happen but rarely and unbelievers have the same amount of luck. Many teachings had serious loopholes too which is favorable to corrupt leaders (leading to the possibly of corruption by the authorities at the time of its making). However, there are also many teachings in the Bible which nearly attained 100% consistency. The expected result did happen and happened every time. That part of the Bible is telling the truth... As for the others I don't know, why would it say one thing but rarely happens and even favored evil people. Are those teachings lies?

I'm not here to make anyone believe in what I believe. I'd like to make that clear to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I did the same thing as you did a few years back... ...And I believed in exactly the same thing as you did that time.

I have successful (in worldly terms, but in a good way) Christian relatives who gave me advice to have faith and give up whatever bad thing I was doing, pray hard, read the whole bible, etc.

I did everything they asked with pure intentions. My wanting to have the same life as my successful Christian relatives is that I could get my parents to stop working and take life easy by helping them with a much bigger income. Their pension is barely enough due to corrupt government.

I sought after God real hard that time as well... But things got awfully worse for me. I lost my job, my friend in Europe who is a scientist got some corporate funding, got me a job there in scientific research and development in alternative energy because I'm also an inventor in this field which I've always done as a hobby in my free time, not as work. But before we could start processing of my papers, the project bombed out due to the European Financial Crisis, the funding was cancelled and my friend there nearly went broke.

I went like that for a couple of months, then a year while seeking for answers from the Bible. I never lost faith. But my intensive studies of the Bible would eventually lead me to see flaws in it after 20 years of upholding a belief it doesn't contain errors.

I did not single out Apostle Paul, I keep holding on to the belief there's nothing wrong with the Bible. But there's just so many teachings in the Bible that is grossly unreliable - doesn't happen according to the expected result(s) written in it. It does happen but rarely and unbelievers have the same amount of luck. Many teachings had serious loopholes too which is favorable to corrupt leaders (leading to the possibly of corruption by the authorities at the time of its making). However, there are also many teachings in the Bible which nearly attained 100% consistency. The expected result did happen and happened every time. That part of the Bible is telling the truth... As for the others I don't know, why would it say one thing but rarely happens and even favored evil people. Are those teachings lies?

I'm not here to make anyone believe in what I believe. I'd like to make that clear to you.

Well all I can tell you is when I was an atheist a guy come to my house and prayed for me , I was indignant in my mind to him at the time .. About 5 months later I was running 5 miles a day and I began thinking about God and Christians more every day as I ran .. I began to feel the Truth of God then it suddenly dawned on me that Jesus must be who He says He is .. At that moment I knew the Truth and that I could not live a lie and believed and was changed .. I chose to believe every thing from the first letter to the last of the Bible and aligned my mind with it .. My advice to all is to seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all things will be added to you ..
I love Jesus and all He stands for , I love His righteousness and every thing He taught .. And most I believe He surely is the Christ of God and my Lord .. When you get sick and tired of being sick and tired , latch on to every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God and don't turn loose .. And make sure your motif for seeking God is pure ,not for gain , that comes automatic according to Jesus plan for you after a while .. Prepare good ground in your heart to receive the seed of the Word .. Jesus and all the angels in Heaven can't wait to get there hands on you to love and care for you ..Peace.. Prayers sent .. Every Christian gets tested and tried . God allows the bad times to check our faith , not for His sake but ours , I've been tested and failed miserably , then you learn the hits keep coming but learn God is in the fight for you .. Let God arise and His enemies be scattered ..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wgw

Pray For Brussels!
May 24, 2015
✟15,107.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Wasn't that an ancient sacred place in Rome where St Peter is supposedly buried where a convicted & crucified Jewish Christian would never be allowed to be buried ?

Peter being executed did not have much choice in the matter AFAIK.

Upvote 0

Wgw

Pray For Brussels!
May 24, 2015
✟15,107.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
And at the second coming of Jesus we will be caught up with Him in the air , right behind the dead in Christ who are resurrected out of their graves .. At the twinkling of an eye ..
Hard for me to comprehend it all , But I have no doubt ..

I hope you dont believe in the Rapture; this was not the product of Sola Scriptura but rather was based on a vision of John Nelson Darby, a leader of the exclusive sect of the Plymouth Brethren. Historically in Apostolic times the commentaries we have suggest a more mystical, less literal interpretation of this, which remained de rigeur until the mid 19th century.

Upvote 0

bloodbought09

Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
united states
✟10,354.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by famine”---Jeremiah 44:17-18

The above scripture was the reply of the remnant of the Children of Israel after their ordeal in the land of Judah. After God’s punishment on their sins. When the Prophet Jeremiah rebuked them for their sins, especially their Idolatry.

He rebuked them for worshiping the queen of heaven. But they stubbornly confronted him and replied to him what is written in the above scripture. The day I read that particular scripture and the other part I’ll be quoting soon, I feared for so many religious folks that are still making obeisance to that same she devil-the queen of heaven- That made the children of Israel to attract the wrath of God.

Some months back, as I called most of my friend’s phone, the ring back tone, carried a song that praised the queen of heaven. As I continually heard the song, I let them be. But recently, as I read through my bible, and got to that particular chapter of Jeremiah, the extreme nature of this idolatry pricked into my spirit.

It pricked me to the extent, I know God will not forgive me, if I do not tell the people I know are involved in order to save their precious souls. So instantly, I called all my friends I know had the ring back tone to turn it off. And I also warned them with the above scripture never to do any form of obeisance to the queen of heaven. Because she is a devil.

And recently, as I call them, I found out they’ve already turned it off. Then after that result, it has been on my mind to also extend this message as far as possible to the religious folks who are inadvertently worshiping this she devil. Hence, this particular article.

So please, from a heart of holy love, if you’re in any way involved in this idolatry- or you know anyone involved in it, please desist. And also, quickly warn others, no matter their religious dogmas. You can circulate this article to them as fast as possible.

Because the wrath it attracted to those offenders of the Israelite was very dreadful…

Here was how God reacted to their rebellious statements-in great anger- in Jeremiah 44:25-27;

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.

Therefore hear ye the word of the, LORD, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord God Liveth.

Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah that are in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them”

At my early stage of Christianity, I came across a friend’s brother that referred to Mary as the ‘queen of heaven’. And when I asked him the reason for his belief, his only defense was: “Any where there is a King, there must of a necessity be a Queen also”.

So according to his explanations, since God is the King of Heaven and Earth, then Mary the mother of Jesus Christ (That died for years) is automatically the queen. But this erroneous presumption, does not have any biblical validation…

Please my dear, I’m not hear for any religious attack. But on the contrary, I’m here to scripturally show-as can be clearly seen from the scripture- That any form of obeisance to the queen of heaven in any form, is Idolatry. And if the perpetrators do not desist, they’re sure to attract the wrath of God. Not only in this present age, but in the world to come.

Please, don’t allow religion to push you to damnation. Heaven is real, and Hell fire as well is real. And the race to heaven is a personal race. So please take personal responsibility for your eternal salvation.

Because as God revealed personally to me, if you miss heaven by one percent, you have automatically made Hell Fire 100%. There is no standing in between. And I for one, I don’t want to go to hell; neither do I want anyone to go to hell for any reason as well. Even God almighty, says it is not his will for anyone to perish in Hell, but that all should come to repentance.

But if you ignorantly or consciously walk your way to hell, there is no second chance after death- or after the sound of the great, last trumpet.

So for love’s sake again, I plead with you to desist from this great evil and also warn the people you know that are also involved in it in any way, to also desist as fast as possible.

Remain Blessed!

This article was originally posted at righteousfaith.net . Here is the reference link: http://www.righteousfaith.net/?p=127

amen.

Upvote 0