The Lo-Ammi principle (Hos.1:9). The key that unlocks the understanding of Daniel's 70-week prophecy (Dan.9:24-28)!

Antonio39

Mar 10, 2023
Massachusetts
✟26,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When we come to Acts 13:16-22 the Apostle Paul gives a computation regarding Israels History. When we add this up (40 yrs.= in the wilderness; 450 yrs.= Judges period;40 yrs.= Saul’s rein;40yrs=David’s rein, cp.1 Ki.2:11= total 570 yrs.).

When we turn to 1 Kings6:1 there is a difference in the number of years given concerning Paul’s computation.

It says in the 480th year after the children of Israel came out of Egypt that in the fourth year of Solomon’s rein that in the second month that he began to build the temple (1 Kings 6:1). Solomon=3 yrs. bring us to the 480th yr. after the people left Egypt.

My first question is can anybody tell me how many years difference there is in the two computations
? Then I will show why this is indeed the key that will unlock understanding Gods prophetic clock concerning the nation of Israel and the fulfilment of their covenanted kingdom promises.

Which will also be fundamental in understanding where the church which is Christ’s body fits into this timeline and what are working service is, concerning our call in God’s plan concerning the ages in Christ (Eph.3:9-11)

Antonio39

Mar 10, 2023
Massachusetts
✟26,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When we come to Acts 13:16-22 the Apostle Paul gives a computation regarding Israels History. When we add this up (40 yrs.= in the wilderness; 450 yrs.= Judges period;40 yrs.= Saul’s rein;40yrs=David’s rein, cp.1 Ki.2:11= total 570 yrs.).

When we turn to 1 Kings6:1 there is a difference in the number of years given concerning Paul’s computation.

It says in the 480th year after the children of Israel came out of Egypt that in the fourth year of Solomon’s rein that in the second month that he began to build the temple (1 Kings 6:1). Solomon=3 yrs. bring us to the 480th yr. after the people left Egypt.

My first question is can anybody tell me how many years difference there is in the two computations
? Then I will show why this is indeed the key that will unlock understanding Gods prophetic clock concerning the nation of Israel and the fulfilment of their covenanted kingdom promises.

Which will also be fundamental in understanding where the church which is Christ’s body fits into this timeline and what are working service is, concerning our call in God’s plan concerning the ages in Christ (Eph.3:9-11)
So no one can answer this seriously???

Upvote 0

Antonio39

Mar 10, 2023
Massachusetts
✟26,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The answer is 93 yrs. and the reason for this is the nation was judged by God during the Judges period, when we add up those periods it comes to the exact number of 93 (Jud.3:8=8yrs; 3:14=18yrs; 4:3=20yrs; 6:1=7yrs; 13:1=40yrs =93yrs.) showing us that when Israel is in judgment, the prophetic clock stops.

We will then use this principle as we begin to follow Daniel's 70 weeks in my coming posts; all the way to when Paul used the worlds time in his computation and not the prophetic time, which is an indicator by the author to commutate to us that the true prophetic fulfillment of the lo Ammi judgment (not my people) had begun come upon the nation (1 Thes.2:16),

Last edited:
Upvote 0